||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5005 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Well, in reality you can't tell just by looking. Aluminum nipples are generally only found on superlight race wheels rather than run-of-the-mill stuff. Brass nipples are hardly ever gold colored- they are usually chrome plated or black while aluminum and plain steel nipples can be just about any color. Aluminum nipples are VERY soft compared to brass and will strip and fail in the hands of the amateur builder or repair person. UNfortunately, this is the best way to determine whether a nipple is aluminum or brass while on the wheel- when it fails due to poor skills or overstressing the wheel.
- Q:Aluminum coil thickness measurement, real-time measurement of aluminum coil thickness value, you can use displacement sensor?
- You should use the eddy current displacement sensor KD2306 if the object is aluminum,
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:How can aluminium ingots be processed into aluminium coils (aluminium sheets)?
- This depends on what kind of ingot, and if it is small, it needs to be melted into a furnace, cast into a large plate, and then rolled on a mill
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Well, you start with an aluminum rich rock (cheaper to process). The raw ore after physical concentration (removal of secondary minerals) is reacted by an electrolytic process. This means that electricity is used to convert the aluminum ion in the raw rock into the metal aluminum. Sort of like the reverse of a battery, to keep things simple. Aluminum smelters tend to be set up in places with cheap electricity, because the process uses a LOT of electricity. That is why there are several up here in quebec, we have cheap hydro electricity and the government gives decent deals to the smelters on top of the already low market price. Do a search on aluminum smelting to find out more. Not sure what your level of knowledge is so not sure how much you will understand.
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- Good aftermarket heads will often out-flow ported factory heads right out of the box. They often have better valvesprings, retainers, valves, etc. The valvetrain is often set up to use whatever cam you specify. You can also get different combustion chamber sizes to change the compression ratio. The rule of thumb is to bump your compression ratio up 1/2 point to 1 point (9.5 to 10.5)when changing to alumium heads for a given engine setup. Aluminum sucks more heat out of the chamber, which requires a compression increase to compensate. But it isnt as easy as plopping a set of heads on. You need to carefully determine what valvetrain parts to use on the heads, what chamber size to run, will all accessories and manifolds bolt up, intake runner size, port flow data... etc. Typically its best to call the tech line of the head mfg and have a long talk with the tech engineering dude. Choosing the proper setup is the differance between a really fast car and one that can be outrun by a fat kid on a tricycle..
- Q:What does it mean to slice aluminum coil by decoiler machine?
- The operating procedures of decoiler machine: 1, Select appropriate aluminum coil according to production work order requirement to be processed, paying attention to the thickness, width and material of aluminum coil. 2, Put the aluminum coil into the coil loading car with traveling crane and inch the car into the uncoiler. The aluminum coil and decoiler machine should be in the same direction. Hold the aluminum coil down with leading head, and open the auxiliary bearing. 3, Turn on the shovel head, and inch the uncoiler to lead the aluminum sheet into the leveler. Adjust the leveler according to the thickness and width of aluminum sheet to ensure the flatness. 4, Turn on the front gap bridge and back gap bridge in control main platform, inch the leveler to lead aluminum sheet into re-leveler. Adjust the re-leveler to ensure the flatness of aluminum sheet. Put it into the shear gauge and plate shearer. 5, Take back the front and back gap bridge. Inch the plate shearer to cut off the sheet head and shear the aluminum sheet according to production work order. Check the first sheet to see whether it meets the quality standard and whether there is defect in flatness, length, diagonal, and surface of aluminum sheet. If it is qualified, turn on the conveyor. Put the aluminum sheet holder on the pallet. Adjust the pallet according to the width and length of aluminum sheet. Input quantity and length on the control main platform. Then turn on the auto control to produce automatically. The production process can be observed at any time. 6, If there is aluminum coil left, unwind, package and put it into storage in reverse steps.
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability? Please tell me the the size of the piece of aluminum that you give the weight messurements.
- Q:where to buy aluminium birdcage?
- why would you want aluminium? pet stores don't sell them for a reason. The birds tend to chew and lick the wires of the cage and over time the aluminium can make them sick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range