||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5005 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range