||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5005 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- (3) the suspension with pay during the period of nursing by the unit responsible during the period of hospitalization; (4) the food allowance according to the standard issued by injured workers
- Q:What is the story behind using Aluminum while cooking food?
- Don't know what it does to your brain, but it does dissolve and leach into the food, especially when salt comes into contact with it. Buy an enameled roasting pan, it will last your lifetime, and you can clean it with oven spray. When making cookies or cake, use parchment or even wax paper. It works really good, and parchment is non-stick. Wax paper is great for lining cake pans with, cut out the rings and line the insides with strips. After you remove the cake, peel off the wax paper and all the crumbs go with it. Makes them real nice to frost. I use wax paper in the microwave instead of paper towels or plastic wrap. It's very versitile and cheap!
- Q:Aluminum core pots and pans?
- Aluminum cores are fine. They are wrapped in stainless (make sure), or stacked inside stainless steel. Aluminum is one of the most common elements in the world. We're exposed to it in more ways that you can count. Links to alzheimers are inconclusive. From what I understand, non-stick skillets are ok as long as you don't overheat them and cause the material to burn (you can smell the fumes when overheated). I use mine with medium heat, like for omelettes or grilled cheese sandwiches, but never for searing a steak.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:how do you make aluminum rock hard?
- Dont use foil from the kitchen. Pure and simple. Get someone to machine you a piece of solid aluminum. You can't change the metallurgical properties of metal.
- Q:Why doesn't aluminium oxide dissolve in water?
- Aluminium gives away 3 electrons, and two aluminium atoms are combined with 3 oxygen atoms, the charge is just to great for it to gracefully dissolve.
- Q:Men's deodorant without aluminum?
- Both my Speed Stick Original Scent and Old Spice High Endurance Original contain no Aluminum. They are both deodorants, NOT antiperspirants, which work differently. Deodorants do not inhibit sweating, they just keep you from smelling funky from it. Hence the name DEodorant. Antiperspirants on the other hand DO inhibit sweating as well as keep you smelling fresh. They do so by clogging your pores! And if there is aluminum in it, it can cause irritation on some people. Most antiperspirants contain aluminum, most deodorants do not. Whichever you end up going with just read the back label.
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- If this is a house then it is your determination, if this is an condominium then you will greater advantageous verify with the administrative. maximum construction do no longer decide for aluminum foil on the residing house windows because it degrades the appearance of the residing house/condominium.
- Q:aluminum bar resistance in physics?
- Resistance equals resistivity times length divided by cross-sectional area. R = ρ∙l/A The resistivities at 20°C are aluminum ρ = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm copper ρ = 1.72×10⁻⁸Ωm So the aluminum bar with rectangular cross section has a resistance of R = ρ∙l/(a∙b) = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm ∙ 3.8m / (0.01m ∙ 0.05m) = 2.1432×10⁻⁴Ω The resistance of copper wire with circular cross section is given by R = ρ∙l/(π∙d²/4) = 4∙ρ∙l/(π∙d²) Hence a wire of same resistance as the aluminum bar has a length of l = R∙π∙d² / (4∙ρ) = 2.1432×10⁻⁴Ω ∙ π ∙ (0.0015m)² / (4∙1.72×10⁻⁸Ωm) = 0.0220m = 2.2cm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range