5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter 5000TLM
•Real timeprecise MPPT algorithm for max harvest
•Wide inputvoltage operation range from 100V to 550V
•Two MPPtrackers for flexible PV panel configuration
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Low maintenance cost
•Multifunctionrelay can be configured to show various inverter information
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Flexible and economicalsystem solution
•Free siteselection due to IP65
•Easy installationand maintenance due to “Plug & Play” connection
•Interfaceselection-Wi-Fi/RS485/DryRelay for more flexible configuration and system monitoring
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Intelligent grid management
•Self powerreducerwhenover frequency
•Remoteactive/reactivepower limit control
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Datasheet
Max. Input Power
Max. DC power for single MPPT
Number of independent MPPT
Number of DC inputs
1 for each MPPT
Max. Input Voltage
Start-up input voltage
Rated input voltage
Operating input voltage range
MPPT voltage range
Max. Input current per MPPT
Input short circuit current per MPPT
Max. AC power
Nominal AC voltage
L/N/PE, 220, 230, 240
Nominal AC voltage range
Grid frequency range
44~55Hz / 54~66Hz
Active power adjustable range
Max. Output Current
Self-consumption at night
Feed-in start power
DC reverse polarity protection
Protection class / overvoltage category
Anti-islanding, RCMU, Ground fault monitoring
CE, CGC, AS4777, AS3100, VDE 4105, C10-C11, G83/G59 (more available on request)
Power management unit
According to certification and request
Standard Communication Mode
Operation Data Storage
Ambient temperature range
-25℃ ~ +60℃
Degree of protection
Allowable relative humidity range
0 ~ 95% no condensing
Max. Operating Altitude
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters that have a low-pressure through the ability to do PQ adjustment.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- PV grid-connected inverter in the grid before the inverter needs to determine the phase voltage phase frequency, the first phase-locked, in the grid and power generation.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range