5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter 5000TLM
•Real timeprecise MPPT algorithm for max harvest
•Wide inputvoltage operation range from 100V to 550V
•Two MPPtrackers for flexible PV panel configuration
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Low maintenance cost
•Multifunctionrelay can be configured to show various inverter information
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Flexible and economicalsystem solution
•Free siteselection due to IP65
•Easy installationand maintenance due to “Plug & Play” connection
•Interfaceselection-Wi-Fi/RS485/DryRelay for more flexible configuration and system monitoring
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Intelligent grid management
•Self powerreducerwhenover frequency
•Remoteactive/reactivepower limit control
5000W Grid-tied Solar PV Inverter Datasheet
Max. Input Power
Max. DC power for single MPPT
Number of independent MPPT
Number of DC inputs
1 for each MPPT
Max. Input Voltage
Start-up input voltage
Rated input voltage
Operating input voltage range
MPPT voltage range
Max. Input current per MPPT
Input short circuit current per MPPT
Max. AC power
Nominal AC voltage
L/N/PE, 220, 230, 240
Nominal AC voltage range
Grid frequency range
44~55Hz / 54~66Hz
Active power adjustable range
Max. Output Current
Self-consumption at night
Feed-in start power
DC reverse polarity protection
Protection class / overvoltage category
Anti-islanding, RCMU, Ground fault monitoring
CE, CGC, AS4777, AS3100, VDE 4105, C10-C11, G83/G59 (more available on request)
Power management unit
According to certification and request
Standard Communication Mode
Operation Data Storage
Ambient temperature range
-25℃ ~ +60℃
Degree of protection
Allowable relative humidity range
0 ~ 95% no condensing
Max. Operating Altitude
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In general, single-phase h-bridge is a common configuration of dc / ac-level, but can also be used in three-phase and other configurations.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Before making an electrical connection, be sure to use the opaque material to cover or disconnect the PV panel. Exposure to sunlight, photovoltaic arrays will produce dangerous voltages. All installation operations must be done only by qualified technicians.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Unless the power is not issued for their own use, is to be sent to other areas, it needs to boost, such as the western region of those large power stations
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range