4W Led Gu10 Spotlight Low Price

Ref Price:
$2.20 - 3.60 / pc
Loading Port:
Shenzhen
Payment Terms:
L/C,T/T
Min Order Qty:
100 Pieces pc
Supply Capability:
50000 Pieces Per Month pc/month

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

 

General Introduction

LED spotlight GU10 4W high lumen low price

led spotlights,GU10 lights,MR16 lights,GU10 spot lights,MR16 spotlights,4W GU10 ,4W MR16,high lumen GU10

 

Product Description

wn light,led ceiling light,led hotel lamp,led spot light,led project light,led ceiling

 

Specification

Place of Origin

China main land

Model Number

T-603-4w

Type

Indoor spotlight

Fixture Material

Aluminium   

Size

50*65mm                  (Product size)

Color temperature

2700-6500K                                  

PFC

>0.6

Ra

>80%

Light source

Epistar chips

Number of chips

4

Voltage

AC85V-265V                        (ALL PRODUCTS)

Finish

Aluminium

MOQ

100PCS(above 5000 piece ,the unit price would be much cheaper)

Hardwired or Plug-In

Hardwired

Packing details

1) Inside packing:  Independent white box

2) Outside packing: White strong carton 

3) OR clients' options and depends on actual shipping conditions.

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packing                    

1 pcs /box[ 5 - layer carton ] filled with strong paper

100 box/carton

Delivery Time 

Generally in 10-25days after deposit, or as customer’s quantity.

 

 Our Services

1.

We are a professional led lighting manufacture with 5 years experiences in china.Enjoy reputation in   Europe and America, South-east of China ect.

2.

Our products can be customized,different color and configuration for your selection.

3.

Our LED lights are with exquisite patterns,top quality,best services and competitive prices

4.

Pursueing  popular fashion in Eruope and Americ,advocating the concept of simplicity and elegant design

5.

Whole product conforms to CE standard,the eledtrical components conform to Rohs ,VDE,SAA standard

  

 

FAQ

NO.

PAYMENT DETAILS

1.

T/T 30% Deposit Before Producion

2.

The Remaining 70% is to be paid against B/L copy

3.

Shipping Freight is Quote According Actual Cost

4.

5-10% Discount May Apply Base on Order Quantity

 

Terms of shipment:

Before  ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed. 

 

Shipping Companies: 

 If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best help.

 

Payment: 

 30%DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE shipment 

 

Warranty:
We would like to assure you that our LED lights are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. 

 

About us

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English

3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information

5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery

 

Remark

Not every light there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say 10-15days so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.

 

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location
Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Range  
Reference  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range