Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:What is the name of this computer psu power adapter cable from psu to 9600 graphics card....?
- PCI express 4 pin to 6 pin power adapter it takes the 2 4 pin molex connectors that connect to a fan or a CD rom or hard drive/ect into 1 pci express 6 pin adapter. People use them if they don't have the 6 pin pci express on their power supply they use the adapter to connect extra 4 pin molexes to use for their video card/devices
- Q:power cable for an amp?
- Of course you can. As many amps that I have installed I have only had to drill one hole through the fire wall. As long as there is a grommet you are good to go. You should be able to open the rubber up with a screw driver. Just be careful not to damage any wires.
- Q:Which has, know the power of the electrical, choose the cable formulas. And explain it
- The audio line to use a shield of the special line, shielded cable and TV open to the road, the state is 1 to more than the signal line, the outer layer of metal mesh, with this line It will be disturbed.
- Q:Have a question about compatible replacement power cable for Dell Optiplex 790 SFF, HELP please! 10A vs 3.6A will it ruin computer?
- no it will be fine, the maximum power needed as you state is 240W the replacement power cable is 125V 10A=1.25Kw so the power cable is grossly overated HTH David
- Q:What to do if a power cable fell in my driveway?
- Call the power company. Make sure you do not touch the line. Do not allow your children or pets near the line. There is nothing the police can do so calling 911 is not appropriate.
- Q:Only one power cable in computer?
- Your chasis ia able to hold 6 hard disk but seems like your power supply does not. You can buy a cable splitter for the power or buy a new power supply. Do take note of the wattage rating on your power supply. Since there is only 1 cable, it may not have enough wattage to support the hardware
- Q:Power cable explodes in my face and I am freaking out?
- You probably should not have been left home alone, unsupervised. It is NOT OK to turn the power on, unless you have taken the TV plug out of the power socket on the wall. This does NOT mean cutting through the cord, it means unplugging it like a normal person would do. You might have a couple of small burns on your face. If you were more injured, I am sure you would realize it.
- Q:How do I repair a Ribbon Power Cable for a Playstation 2 Power/Eject Ribbon Cable?
- No, once that is broken you can not fix a ribbon cable but you might be able to get them cheaper on OKorder.
- Q:digitech rp 10 guitar effects processor power cable please?
- I only use my multifx for clean effects, since I've never found a distortion that sounds any good from any of them (even the newest aren't all that great). Turns out that most multifx units have pretty decent clean sounds. Whodathunk? I found a Boss GT-3 for 100$ (a good deal) and it's one of the best multifx I've ever used - again, only for cleans. The Boss GT-x series are so versatile that they're actually kinda hard to program, until you get used to them, but the sounds you can get out of them are far higher quality, in my opinion, than most other effect units out there, at least below the 500$ mark. The coolest part about the GT-x series is how you can program them to change sound over time - say, as you move the expression pedal it morphs from a flanger to a chorus, and all the while the delay behind it grows in volume and intensity, and everything is synced together to the same bpm with a tap tempo. It's simply sick. I don't have a lot of experience with the newest Digitech stuff, most of my experience is with models from, I dunno, almost a decade ago. They weren't that good back then. My best advice is to scour for cheap units second-hand that you know have good customer reviews, and go for them. Always play before you buy! Saul
- Q:how can i get a sata power cable for my blu-ray drive?
- Yes okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range