|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
2B, BA, HL, NO.4
Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, gas stove etc.
Asia, Mid East, South America etc.
coil/ panel/ strip/ sheet
PVC film with wooden pallet
From full hard to DDQ
Mill edge/ Slitting edge
Clean & corrosion resistance
Ferrite stainless steel
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export package, pvc film with wooden pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Cheap cold rolled stainless steel coil 430
Origin: Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco
High technology & advanced equipment
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430 / ss430
|Item name||Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430|
|Surface treatment ||BA, 2B, HL, No.4|
|Edge||Mill edge/ slitting edge|
|Hardness||Full hardness to DDQ |
|Application||Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, food industry, construction decorations etc. |
|Package||Standard export package, PVC film with wooden pallet |
|Payment terms||T/T, 20% deposit in advance, balance against copy of B/L|
15-30 days after receiving the deposit
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- No solid modification of pure plastic on the surface of stainless steel wear is relatively small, such as polyethylene, PTFE and so on.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Sideband: roll out of the steel plant, has a certain width, when customers order the specified width, need to do a movement, to meet customer demand, but the width of the collocation, not satisfactory, will the remaining material (not in a material), such as roll material is 1185mm wide, to the customer is 60mm wide, the rest of the material is, the price is the lowest.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- 304 good soft hard 301 good 304 some hardness is not to Yi Teng metal
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Many stainless steel grades, different properties, and in the course of its development has gradually formed several categories. According to the structure of the organization, it is divided into four categories: martensitic stainless steel (including precipitation hardening stainless steel), ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic ferrite duplex stainless steel;
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range