|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
2B, BA, HL, NO.4
Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, gas stove etc.
Asia, Mid East, South America etc.
coil/ panel/ strip/ sheet
PVC film with wooden pallet
From full hard to DDQ
Mill edge/ Slitting edge
Clean & corrosion resistance
Ferrite stainless steel
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export package, pvc film with wooden pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Cheap cold rolled stainless steel coil 430
Origin: Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco
High technology & advanced equipment
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430 / ss430
|Item name||Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430|
|Surface treatment ||BA, 2B, HL, No.4|
|Edge||Mill edge/ slitting edge|
|Hardness||Full hardness to DDQ |
|Application||Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, food industry, construction decorations etc. |
|Package||Standard export package, PVC film with wooden pallet |
|Payment terms||T/T, 20% deposit in advance, balance against copy of B/L|
15-30 days after receiving the deposit
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- Often use magnets to determine whether stainless steel magnet attracts people, that is the stainless steel, the stainless steel is impossible. It seems that the people of stainless steel as well as understanding the misunderstanding. In fact this is just the difference between austenitic stainless steel and other stainless steel has no magnetism.In general, austenitic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic magnet can not suck), there are other ferrite stainless steel, with the ferromagnetic (magnets attract). But they can not just use a stainless steel magnetic discrimination. For the stainless steel tube, no magnet up or not, as long as the quality standards are stainless steel.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Without magnetic material if it is of course good 316304 of the material, if it is 201202 or easy to rust, the magnetic material is 443 than 304, this is due to their corrosion resistance, high heat conduction rate of 443, in the province of gas when cooking, can also be used with magnetic pot do the electromagnetic oven, 443 material pot is cheaper than 304, considering the magnetic well
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- It: cold rolled steel strength is very high, but the toughness and weldability is poor, hard, crisp, bright surface
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range