Stainless steel sheets / stainless steel plates
Cold rolled/ hot rolled
Stainless steel sheets are widely used in below fields:
1:Chemical industry equipment,industrial tanks
2:Medical instruments,tableware,kitchen utensil,kitchen ware.
3:Architectural purpose,milk or food processing facilities.
4:Hospital equipment,interior exterior decoration for building
5:Architectural purposes,escalators,kitchen ware,vehicles.
Or they can be made as your requirement.
Standard export package.
Asia,Africa,Europe,Middle East,South and North America,Oceania,etc
Those finished,after cold rolling, by heat treatment,picking or
other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given
Medical equipment, construction
material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives
specified in JIS R6001
Kitchen utensils, Building
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing
streaks by using
abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes
corresponding there to after hot rolling
Chemical tank pipe
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can
to be the mirror.
Packaging & Shipping
5000 Ton/Tons per Month
Export standard package :bundled wooden pallte or metal pallte
7-15 working days
L/C ,T/T , western union , paypal , alipay
1) offer free samples
2) welcome to visit our factory
3) make logo on the surface of the product according to customer's demand
4) all enquiries will be treated carefully and be replied soon
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301 GB code 1Cr17Ni7; 304 GB mark 0Cr18Ni9
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- After drawing the stainless steel plate, because the surface has a thread, so relatively easy to rust, 201 of the stainless steel material is the worst material, rust resistance naturally worse.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- Price, 04 is far higher than the price of 01, according to the use of the environment, product quality requirements to choose the right material
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 16% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range