High Qulity 420TVL Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L909 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline,Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
420 TV lines
2units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 50meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
High Qulity 420TVL Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L909 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L909
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Monitor how the camera is connected
- 1. Monitoring camera is a professional video surveillance equipment, but the professional monitoring equipment is also necessary to connect the professional cable? Of course, only with a professional transmission cable to achieve the best results, but in the requirements of the quality is not necessarily a hundred points with the network cable can also monitor the transmission of video, then how to use the network cable connection monitoring camera? This article will be for how to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera and the network cable to connect some of the advantages of the camera to do a simple introduction for your reference. How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera wiring convenience, cable utilization is high. An ordinary super five cable, there are four pairs of twisted pair, you can simultaneously transmit 4 video signals, or 3 video, 1 control signal; and cable lay better than coaxial cable laying.
- Q:Can I monitor the camera directly on TV?
- It seems that our company's products for you is not on, but you can look at our company's products, may bring you unexpected surprises.
- Q:20 meters away with the number of mm monitor camera lens appropriate?
- 1/4 "CCD lens in the line of sight with 1/3" CCD no difference, but the angle will be more narrow, while the shooting of the object will appear taller.
- Q:How does the surveillance camera solve the backlight problem?
- Monitor the camera when installed properly, the exact location of the installation is not properly, in the monitoring screen may appear backlight phenomenon, which is installed monitoring often encountered problems. Especially in the entrance to install the surveillance camera is more prone to this problem, aimed at this problem, in fact, has not yet fully found a very effective way, the following Xiaobian introduced three ways to improve the backlight appearance must have a role, everyone In the use of the process of induction on-site environment and many other conditions to think, and then seek the best disposal approach.
- Q:Monitor the difference between the camera 720p and 1200 lines
- Simply from the literal point of view, 1200 lines look better than 720P, but the actual effect, the 1200 line of the camera is through digital-analog conversion, and the effect of CMOS lens application in the simulation system, matching the problem (popular say acclimatized) , So the image of the 1200 line is much worse than the 720P image.
- Q:What is the maximum visual range of a video surveillance camera?
- Visual range with the camera lens: General: 4mm angle of exposure of 70 degrees, about 6 meters away
- Q:Monitor camera lens 4-6-8-12-16MM difference.
- 4 of 3-4 meters wide angle of 45 degrees, 6 of 6-8 meters wide angle of 38 angle, 8 of 8-12 meters wide angle of 35 degrees, 12 of 12-15 meters wide angle of 30 degrees, 16 of 20 meters / wide angle 27-28 degrees,
- Q:What is the difference between a dome camera, a gun camera and a dome camera in security monitoring?
- Mainly the use of the difference, the dome camera is generally used for indoor ceiling place, because it is relatively small, so more beautiful. Gun camera is generally installed in the channel, plant or parking area and other areas. The advantage is that you can install long focal length lens to expand the scope of monitoring, the disadvantage is more obvious.
- Q:Monitor how much power the camera has
- High-end are 10W ~ 50W range
- Q:Monitor the camera 1/3 and 1/4 of the difference there is nothing different CCD what is it
- Monitoring camera is a semiconductor imaging device, with high sensitivity, anti-glare, small distortion, small size, long life, anti-vibration and so on. Surveillance camera security system, the image generation is mainly from the CCD camera, can also be stored out of the charge to change the voltage, with anti-vibration and impact characteristics are widely used.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range