420TVL Dome CCTV Camera Indoor Series 24 IR LED FLY-401 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance. It works with 24pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 15 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment. It adopts 3.6mm fixed focus lens to let you view objects within 10meters. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card. It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
420 TV lines
0 LUX(IR ON)
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
420TVL Dome CCTV Camera Indoor Series 24 IR LED FLY-401 is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Color: Black/White Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Dome Camera FLY-401
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Video surveillance camera pixel 1080P what it means
- 1080P is a video display format developed by the American Society of Film and Television Engineers (SMPTE).
- Q:What is the meaning of the camera uid?
- Uid is the user code is registered when you are automatically generated in the database inside. The
- Q:Housing surveillance camera
- According to the length of the cable, the camera's clarity is good or bad, a good camera generally a 160 or so can, the two together also 500 almost.
- Q:Monitor the camera image virtual how the matter
- 3, poor interface. This is generally for the simulation of the BNC interface for a new BNC head to try.
- Q:Why mobile phone surveillance camera is always not online
- 1, the first network camera installed, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need to install a camera in the distance, if you want to install ten Camera so the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time in a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into a network only need to pull To another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:Monitor the camera if the power supply to him a large current, pay attention to the current is not the voltage, the voltage is 12V, then what will happen to the camera?
- If the voltage is 12V has been determined. The current is determined. The current is determined by the DC impedance of the camera. If the voltage changes, the current will change. If the camera is shorted. That its voltage also changed!
- Q:There are cameras at the fork in the expressway
- The first speed camera is a shape like a rectangular box, play a decisive role is actually connected with the radar module. Radar detection vehicle over speed will be linked when the camera to take pictures of evidence. The speed radar uses the Doppler effect principle. When the vehicle approaches the radar antenna, the reflected signal frequency will be higher than the transmitter frequency. When the vehicle is away from the antenna, the reflected signal frequency will be lower than the transmitter rate. This can be calculated by the frequency of the value of the target and the relative speed of the radar.
- Q:What is the minimum illuminance indicator of the surveillance camera?
- IRE Level: The maximum amplitude of the video output of the CCD camera is generally set at 100IRE (or 700 mV), and a 100IRE video indicates that you can fully drive a monitor to show the best brightness and contrast image quality. 50IRE video shows only half the contrast, 30IRE (or 210 millivolts) that only 30% of the original amplitude, usually 30IRE is the lowest performance available image value. So there is no indication of the lowest illuminance results of the IRE grade and are not actually comparable. Finally, it is the camera's special function settings.
- Q:Zhongwei HD monitoring system IP address is not how to do
- Also may also be connected to the camera cable disconnection (usually bad contact or broken network), or the camera power cord circuit (the same as above), check
- Q:Monitor the camera why the black screen?
- Fifth, the control camera control equipment, such as DVR / NVR / capture card, check its related software is running properly, whether the latest version, if not suggested to contact the manufacturer to upgrade the software can be.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range