|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamp 40W
1、Modularization design,Easy to install and maintenance, secure and reliable
2、Using high quality aluminum for production，fine workmanship，elegant appearance
3、human ergonomics light distribution allows uniform illumination 。
4、ballast and other auxiliary lighting parts become unnecessary，enabling to save large amount of lighting maintenance man-hours and cost
5、Through the CE/ROHS/CCC/CQCcertification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to plant, workshop, storeroom ，highway toll station ，gas station ，hypermarket ，exhibition hall，stadium and other places
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Can, less than 45 liters LED mining lamp light source temperature produced by our company, and the actual experimental cases as examples, 240W LED mining lamp continuous light after a year, the actual decline of less than 2.6%
- Q:I would like to ask, 1000 square meters of factory buildings should be equipped with LED industrial and mining lights, plant width 12M, high 8m, the factory is new, how to decorate, how much work required?
- Specializing in the production of industrial and mining electrodeless lamp, the current LED industrial and mining lighting products technology is immature, can not do for the plant relatively large power.
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- LED lamp advantage is low power consumption, high brightness, low heat lamp, no stroboscopic lamp
- Q:How many W LED industrial and mining lights are generally used in a 18 meter workshop?
- Also depends on how many industrial and mining lights, you can consult the light, due to customer service, technical personnel will be calculated according to the actual situation
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- LED industrial and mining lamps:The utility model is suitable for workshops, factories, warehouses, road toll stations, gas stations, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, construction sites, mining areas and other places needing lighting.LED advantages of industrial and mining lights:Electricity saving, environmental protection, long life and beautiful appearance.
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- This must have;LED masks vary in type and light angleDirectly affect the luminous area and effective light effect;You can do a testA wide angle mask is compared with a spotlight maskThe gap is obvious
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Compared with the traditional high ceiling LED mining lamp, more energy, more safe, more environmentally friendly, but on an environment in the end is to use LED mining lamp or the use of traditional high lamp, look at the actual situation of the plant to order, if the plant height more than 7 meters above the high ceiling, recommend the use of traditional gas discharge light source, if 7 meters below, and customers are willing to use LED lamps, consider using LED mining lamp!
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Generally not waterproof, IP grade 60, there are 42. A little rain, nothing.
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The wattage is not the same, the price is not the same, the price and quality of the ED mining lamp, affecting the quality of LED is the main power, beads, shell material, thermal design etc..
- Q:LED what are the parameters of industrial and mining lights?
- Optical parameter:Luminous color: White (5000-6000K)Luminous flux of lamps: 2100lmAngle of illumination: 100 degreesLuminaire efficiency: 70lm/wIllumination uniformity: 0.6Recommended mounting height: 5mSpot size: diameter 8M5m illumination: 116 1LXService life: 30000 hours
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range