|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamps 40Watts
1、Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technology
2、optimum thermal design with effective material to enhance the life span of the luminaire
3、unique weather proof structure design ip67 protection
4、Wide input voltage range adopted suitable for any countries and areas
5、Through the CCC、CQC、CE、RoHS certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to cold storage, plant, workshop, storeroom and other places
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- High brightness, long life, long life, good reliability.
- Q:I would like to ask, 1000 square meters of factory buildings should be equipped with LED industrial and mining lights, plant width 12M, high 8m, the factory is new, how to decorate, how much work required?
- Specializing in the production of industrial and mining electrodeless lamp, the current LED industrial and mining lighting products technology is immature, can not do for the plant relatively large power.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Do well, have the advantage, do not good, not as good as traditional lamps and lanterns. On the market, there is really no effort to design this kind of lamp, you can find a lot of problems at will. However, the design is better, generally export directly, not sold at home, the exhibition will not be developed.
- Q:LED what are the parameters of industrial and mining lights?
- Operating temperature, lighting efficiency, power factor, temperature rise, protection grade, lampshade type, service life, illuminance and so on
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- 1. according to the national standard, the general lighting lamps in workshop and warehouse, is 200LUX, if you shop 7 meters high, we recommend you to use 55W-100W installed a spacing: 20-23m2, mining lamps installed at the factory only as basic lighting, do not need to use the lamp illumination illumination to reach 400-500, the basic can be. High intensity work requirements should be determined by the working position of lighting to complete, such as workshop on employees in some water on the head of 20CM installed around the rows of the lighting lamp, it can save the cost and the effect will be better, except in special places of course.
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Greener thanIncluding gold, halogen, miner's lamp, including the ordinary lamp containing mercury, dozens of gold halogen miner's miner's lamp containing mercury can pollute the whole of West Lake, and LED industrial and mining lamps without mercury, xenon and other pollution elements, belong to a typical green light source.
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- It affects the angle of illumination and the illuminance
- Q:At present, LED mining lamp is used in many high power lamp?
- Mining lamp using power engineering and pilot lamp, generally 5 meters high, with a small power lamp can also meet the requirements, but also has better light efficiency and heat dissipation, the longer life span. If more than 5 meters, the market is generally a high-power lamp using 1W, I also have a friend to do the project light, generally use high-power lamp 1-3W general, this character is more cost-effective than.Hope to help you.
- Q:Led industrial and mining lamps generally need to reach IP?
- Look at what occasions, poor circumstances, it is best to reach IP65, general occasions IP54 enough
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Indoor non special circumstances without water, outdoor water, to reach IP65
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range