|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamps 40Watts
1、Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technology
2、optimum thermal design with effective material to enhance the life span of the luminaire
3、unique weather proof structure design ip67 protection
4、Wide input voltage range adopted suitable for any countries and areas
5、Through the CCC、CQC、CE、RoHS certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to cold storage, plant, workshop, storeroom and other places
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Yes, when the factory does reliability tests, the lights are lit for 1000 hours at high temperatures
- Q:I would like to ask, 1000 square meters of factory buildings should be equipped with LED industrial and mining lights, plant width 12M, high 8m, the factory is new, how to decorate, how much work required?
- Do not know whether to achieve the ground illuminance requirements? If the requirement is high, the distance between the 150W led mine lamp and the 6*6 is enough. If not high, 120W or 100W can be considered, the spacing can also be set 7*7, according to the requirements of the light!
- Q:How many W LED industrial and mining lights are generally used in a 18 meter workshop?
- I want to see what your workshop is for. I'll try to make an example. The lighting of the precision parts must be much higher than the cardboard. This is to be calculated to know.
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- LED industrial and mining lamps:The utility model is suitable for workshops, factories, warehouses, road toll stations, gas stations, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, construction sites, mining areas and other places needing lighting.LED advantages of industrial and mining lights:Electricity saving, environmental protection, long life and beautiful appearance.
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- Seven meters high, you have to do 200 watts per lamp. A chip is 800 to 1000 dollars, but do do not equal to, would soon break, Corey do 1500 yuan
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- Of course, this should be to match according to the height of the illumination, generally divided into broad and deep cover plate, height is used in deep hole
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Specific lifeMetal halide miner's miner's lamp life 8000 hours, LED industrial and mining lights can reach 30 thousand hours - equivalent to 10 hours a day on the lights, can be used for 8 years, greatly reducing the cost of artificial light, the price is really high.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- LED industrial and mining lamps, compared with the traditional, certainly energy-saving, long life advantages. As the upstairs said, well done, it has the advantage of not doing a good job, rather than the traditional LED mining lamp is not many, as far as I know, Shenzhen Yongxin photoelectric LED mining lamp more professional, you can go to find out.
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Haha, see the previous answer, it is used is not the same as the standard to select suitable products, now it is waterproof, some mining lamp, waterproof it needs can not consider the waterproof parameters like indoor product, and it is important (the LED mining lamp is 1 to 8 grade waterproof waterproof are available, but the price is expensive waterproof and what is not practical, ah, a penny goods, industrial supplies can remember these words, every penny.
- Q:Why does the LED miner light trip?
- The power supply inside the lamp is short circuited. Need to be sent to the service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range