|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
50000 63000 80000 100000 120000 180000
|Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 400MVA/230kV power transformer can significantly improve the economy of the UHV substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of 400MVA/230kV power transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 400MVA/230kV power transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer 'turns ratio'? what's the effect?
- The number of turns of the primary coil (that is, the number of turns around the coil) and the number of secondary turns. Turns ratio and voltage ratio is proportional. For example, 220 volts to 10 volts voltage ratio is 220: 10, turns ratio should also be 220: 10, such as the primary is 2200 laps, the secondary should be 100 laps. Multi-turn ratio is the number of turns of the secondary output and the primary correspondence. A variety of turns ratio is to allow a sensor device is used for a variety of heat treatment process.
I remember answering your question? how? Do not believe?
'U1 / U2 = n1 / n2'
"/" Or ":" read here as "than", the size of the ratio is that you say the size of the divisor, you put it when the division can also be seen.
U1 / U2 = n1 / n2 'U1 denotes the primary voltage of the transformer, U2 denotes the secondary voltage of the transformer, n1 denotes the number of primary turns of the transformer, that is, the number of turns, n2 denotes the secondary turns of the transformer, The number of turns, n1 / n2 is the turns ratio. The meaning of this formula is: transformer primary and secondary voltage ratio = its primary and secondary turns ratio (turns ratio)
I do not know you can not understand, do not understand I can do nothing
- Q:A 8000kva transformer can bring the maximum load
- Transformers are best not to run full of the efficiency of remember the best 60 to 80%
- Q:Can the transformer be replaced with a component?
- If you say the transformer is a small power frequency transformer, then you can use switching power supply instead. If the substation with high-power transformers, there is no thing to replace.
- Q:How to distinguish between large, medium and small transformers
- 3, according to the use of points:
1) power transformers: for power transmission and distribution system of the rise and fall voltage.
2) instrument with transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, for measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3) test transformer: to produce high pressure, the electrical equipment for high pressure test.
4) special transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjust the transformer, capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers.
4, according to the winding form points:
1) Double winding transformer: Used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
2) Three-winding transformer: generally used in power system area substation, connect three voltage levels.
3) Autotransformer: Power system for connecting different voltages. Can also be used as a normal step-up or down transformer.
5, according to the core form points:
1) core transformer: for high voltage power transformers.
2) Amorphous alloy transformer: Amorphous alloy core transformer is a new type of magnetic materials, no-load current drop of about 80%, is the energy-saving effect of the ideal distribution transformer, especially for rural power grids and developing regions such as load rate Lower place.
3) shell transformers: special transformers for high current, such as electric furnace transformers, welding transformers; or for electronic equipment and television, radio and other power transformers.
- Q:Which is good for the transformer?
- JMBBZBJZ line lighting transformer, JBK machine control Transformer, SSG Servo Transformer, Low Voltage High Current Heating Transformer, SBW High Power Compensated Power Regulator, SBW-F Splitter Regulator, SVC High Precision Fully Automatic AC Voltage Regulator, Precision Clean Regulator, Microcomputer No Touch Point voltage regulator, UPS, EPS power supply, KSG mine transformers, DN resistance welding water-cooled transformers, reactors, contact-type automatic voltage regulator, column high-power electric voltage regulator,
- Q:The specific steps and procedures for installing the transformer
- Oil-immersed or dry-type transformers are generally installed by the engineering team or factory installed do not know how much capacity your transformer is electronic or industrial power system
- Q:Transformer Transformer Principle
- Summary of words: Electrosagnetism. Magnetic electricity.
Its basic principle is: a coil and the secondary coil around the same core, when a coil power, the alternating magnetic flux in the core, (magnetism) the alternating magnetic flux through the secondary Coil, according to the law of electromagnetic induction, will produce alternating electric potential in the secondary coil, (magnetic power) due to a secondary side of the coil turns, therefore, the secondary side of the voltage will not wait.
- Q:Transformer stop power operation, the neutral point must be grounded
- (3). When the transformer between the high and low voltage coil capacitive coupling, the low side of the voltage will reach the resonance conditions, there may be resonance over voltage, damage insulation.
For the low voltage side of the power supply transformer:
(1). Since the low side of the power supply, in the system into the system before the high side of the transformer single-phase ground, if the neutral point is not grounded, the neutral point of ground voltage will rise to phase voltage, which may damage the transformer insulation;
(2). In the case of non-full phase incorporation, when the phase of the generator is connected with the system, the neutral point of the transformer is not grounded due to the frequency of the generator and the system. Will be twice the phase voltage, the other phase (ie, unphaseed) voltage up to 2.73 times the phase voltage, will cause insulation damage accident.
- Q:1000KVA transformer no-load loss is how much?
- No-load loss is 1% of the rated capacity of the transformer, then 10KVA per hour. A year down about the loss is 87600KVA.
- Q:100kVA above the transformer grounding resistance is how much
- National specifications for electrical equipment grounding resistance requirements: 4.1.1 parallel operation of the transformer and other power equipment capacity of not more than 100 kVA, the grounding resistance should not exceed 10 Europe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range