What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Connected to the grid is connected to which specific location ah? Transformer is to buy a separate, or buy inverter inside the type of transformer? For example, Sweden's 15KW and 30KW grid roof projects, the roof, for example, more remote to be transported to other electricity.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- The solar grid-connected inverter is not connected to the grid and can not be directly connected to the load to supply power to the load because there is no voltage.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is like a car file, he first detects the grid waveform, can not detect not boot, and then the PV DC modulation and consistent with the grid waveform, and then hang up.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- When solar or other light illuminates the PN junction of the semiconductor, a voltage (called a photogenerated voltage) occurs on both sides of the PN junction. This phenomenon is the famous photovoltaic effect.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- , This method is simple to design, easy maintenance, but also for the power grid harmonics smaller, good power quality!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range