Specification of Air Diffuser
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Data Sheet for Normal Size
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Packing & shipping:
PO shrink film bag for each pcs, ourter by export carton
PVC film + 4 plastic protection corners + carton box + closed wooden box optionally.
within 21 days after deposit
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm聽
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- The outdoor condenser is out of air and has obstructions
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- Their function makes the air around the condenser and evaporator circulate, the indoor air can be circulated, and the indoor and outdoor air exchange can be realized. Electrical control system: all kinds of circuits, such as compressor circuit, temperature control circuit, protection circuit, etc., the components of these circuits and their particular components form the electrical control system of the air conditioner
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- The traditional air conditioning system can only achieve the lowest heat at minus 7 degrees Celsius environment itself, and adopting the two-stage inverter air conditioner double stage compressor can be achieved in the limit condition minus 30 DEG C under strong heating
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- The starting capacitor of the compressor is invalid and short circuited, the starting winding is broken, the running winding partial turn short circuit, the compressor holding shaft and the clamping cylinder can cause the compressor starting current to be too large, and the protective relay action
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- Motor protector: overcurrent relay, thermal overcurrent relay, temperature relay. Temperature regulator
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The evaporator absorbs heat from the gas through the evaporation of the liquid refrigerant; the condenser condenses through a gaseous refrigerant that releases heat from the refrigeration system into the air outside the car
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- The food and pharmaceutical industries use compressed air to stir the slurry
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Single stage vapor compression refrigeration system, is composed of four basic components of the refrigeration compressor, a condenser, a throttling valve and an evaporator, between them with pipe connected to form a closed system, the refrigerant in the system continuously circulating flow, change, heat exchange with the outside world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range