Specification of Air Diffuser
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Data Sheet for Normal Size
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Packing & shipping:
PO shrink film bag for each pcs, ourter by export carton
PVC film + 4 plastic protection corners + carton box + closed wooden box optionally.
within 21 days after deposit
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm聽
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The outdoor unit comprises a compressor, a heat exchange copper pipe, an expansion valve, a four way valve, a liquid storage tank, an exhaust fan and an electric component
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- With the increase of volatile gas in the tank, the tank pressure rising, in order to maintain the pressure within the allowable range, the general need to BOG compression and then condensed into liquid or compressed output. The BOG compressor is the compressor used to compress the BOG
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Of these, the evaporator is a device for conveying cold capacity. The refrigerant absorbs the heat of the cooled object in it to achieve refrigeration. The compressor is the heart that acts as a suction, compressor, and refrigerant vapor
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- V is generally used in multi cylinder, large, high speed. The utility model has the advantages of full utilization of space, good heat dissipation and stable operation. Requirements for technical content is relatively high
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- Refrigeration system is the use of refrigerant from the liquid into a gas, the need to absorb heat and the gas into the liquid, the principle of heat release to reduce the temperature inside the car.
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- The outdoor condenser is out of air and has obstructions
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Check the external power supply and the compressor input voltage
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve (or capillary, cooling control valve), four valve, double valve, one-way valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, fusible plug, the output pressure regulating valve, a pressure controller, a liquid storage tank, heat exchanger, heat collector, filter, dryer, automatic closure, cut-off valve, liquid injecting plug and other components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range