Order On-line Tracking
4.48W 3 BB A Grade Poly Solar Cell156mm with18.4-18.5% Efficiency approved by CE TUV
A solar cell, or photovoltaic cell, is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly intoelectricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon. It is a form of photoelectric cell, defined as a device whose electrical characteristics, such as current, voltage, or resistance, vary when exposed to light. Solar cells are the building blocks of photovoltaic modules, otherwise known as solar panels.
he solar cell works in several steps:
Photons in sunlight hit the solar panel and are absorbed by semiconducting materials, such as silicon.
Electrons and protons are excited from their current molecular/atomic orbital. Once excited an electron can either dissipate the energy as heat and return to its orbital or travel through the cell until it reaches an electrode. Current flows through the material to cancel the potential and this electricity is captured. The chemical bonds of the material are vital for this process to work, and usually silicon is used in two layers, one layer being bonded with boron, the other phosphorus. These layers have different chemical electric charges and subsequently both drive and direct the current of electrons.
1. Highly pure mono crystalline silicon wafers are used as the raw material.
2. Silver paste and aluminum paste of superior quality are made into electrode and back surface field.
3. Highly Photoelectric conversion rate, strong resistance to stripping and Superior weldability.
4. Efficient, stable and uniform color.
5. Precise screen printing and high smoothness to ensure the cells are easy to be automatically welded and cut by laser.
Peak power of single module is guaranteed in ±0.2%
For solar cells, we assure no cracking or any wholes on it.
For Modules, we assure the 20-year life span.
100 pcs in one box 10 boxes in one carton
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|