Order On-line Tracking
4.04W 3 BB A Grade Poly Solar Cell156mm with16.6-17% Efficiency approved by CE TUV
A solar cell, or photovoltaic cell, is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly intoelectricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon. It is a form of photoelectric cell, defined as a device whose electrical characteristics, such as current, voltage, or resistance, vary when exposed to light. Solar cells are the building blocks of photovoltaic modules, otherwise known as solar panels.
An array of solar cells converts solar energy into a usable amount of direct current (DC) electricity.
An inverter can convert the power to alternating current (AC).
The most commonly known solar cell is configured as a large-area p-n junction made from silicon.
1. Highly pure mono crystalline silicon wafers are used as the raw material.
2. Silver paste and aluminum paste of superior quality are made into electrode and back surface field.
3. Highly Photoelectric conversion rate, strong resistance to stripping and Superior weldability.
4. Efficient, stable and uniform color.
5. Precise screen printing and high smoothness to ensure the cells are easy to be automatically welded and cut by laser.
Peak power of single module is guaranteed in ±0.2%
For solar cells, we assure no cracking or any wholes on it.
For Modules, we assure the 20-year life span.
100 pcs in one box 10 boxes in one carton
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|