peeling strength （N/cm）20±5℃ 50±5℃
cathodic disbanding(mm) (65℃,48h)
impact strength (J/mm)
No cracking of polyethylene
Specification of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
1.Materials Q235 Q345 ect.
2.Length Less than 18m
4.Trade terms CIF CFR FOB
5.API GB/T DIN ect
Package and Delivery of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
Package:Marking ,Black painting , Bevel end ,Plasitc Cap .
Applications of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, medical equipment, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding
Others of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
1.Special design available according to requirement
2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting
3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.
At present, our company can undertake various external coating project fro steel pipes, like single or two-layer fusion bonded epoxy power FBE, 2PE, 3PE, 2PP, or other corrosion coating is used for them. We also can apply for the internal coating of cement Mortar inner wall pipeline. It can also undertake applications of anti-corrosion coatings and thermo-isolation cover for various metal storage tanks, metal vessel and other metal structure.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose welding seam is parallel to the steel tube. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer, cooling tubing, and so on.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Shear forming: on the production line will be along the outer edge of the spiral plate winding tube.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe is a hollow section, without the joint round, square, rectangular steel. Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel pipe with a hollow section, as pipe conveying fluid, compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bike frame and construction using steel scaffolding.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- 316 stainless steel by adding Mo element, the corrosion resistance, and high temperature strength has greatly improved, high temperature can reach 1200-1300 degrees, can be used in severe conditions. 316F stainless steel is easy to cut stainless steel with high sulfur content. Good corrosion resistance, easy processing, good smoothness, suitable for axial parts.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- Most of the welded pipe is six meters, the pipe has obvious welding marks, and seamless pipe wall without welding marks
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain, depending on the length of seamless steel tube.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- Galvanized steel pipe is a kind of antirust steel pipe, often used in relatively high water supply pipeline or hot water pipeline, the price is higher, can use for at least 30 years;PPR pipe is a kind of polypropylene plastic, which is commonly used in environmental protection plastic pipes, but only suitable for low temperature occasions. It is mainly used for water supply;
Currently, the company can take the single and double pipe fusion bonded epoxy powder corrosion (FBE), double-layer polyethylene (2PE) and three-layer polyethylene anti-corrosion (3PE), double layer polypropylene anti-corrosion (2PP), and three-layer polypropylene (3PP) outer coating works. Executive DIN30670, DIN30671, SY/T0413-2002, SY/T0315-97, GB/T23257-2009 standard, corrosion range φ34-φ1600mm, the annual production capacity of 200 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||200 million square meters
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 10
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range