peeling strength （N/cm）20±5℃ 50±5℃
cathodic disbanding(mm) (65℃,48h)
impact strength (J/mm)
No cracking of polyethylene
Specification of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
1.Materials Q235 Q345 ect.
2.Length Less than 18m
4.Trade terms CIF CFR FOB
5.API GB/T DIN ect
Package and Delivery of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
Package:Marking ,Black painting , Bevel end ,Plasitc Cap .
Applications of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, medical equipment, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding
Others of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
1.Special design available according to requirement
2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting
3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.
At present, our company can undertake various external coating project fro steel pipes, like single or two-layer fusion bonded epoxy power FBE, 2PE, 3PE, 2PP, or other corrosion coating is used for them. We also can apply for the internal coating of cement Mortar inner wall pipeline. It can also undertake applications of anti-corrosion coatings and thermo-isolation cover for various metal storage tanks, metal vessel and other metal structure.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain, depending on the length of seamless steel tube.
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- 25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of the difference:25 of the steel pipe refers to the DN25 tube, the outer diameter of 25mm; 6, in charge of refers to DN20 steel pipe, the outer diameter is 20mm.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- 1 inches =25.4 mm;4 inches =101.6 mm;The specification of steel pipe is usually nominal size;
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Therefore, the simple solid wood wardrobe and steel pipe wardrobe is good or bad, according to personal preferences to set, and that environmental protection seems to have grades, easy to crack
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In fact, including the steel plastic pipe plastic pipe, but on the market all the steel plastic pipe and plastic lining steel pipe is synonymous, lined with plastic pipe is made of galvanized steel pipe internal set of plastic pipe manufacturing process, process using high pressure steam to both adhesion.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
Currently, the company can take the single and double pipe fusion bonded epoxy powder corrosion (FBE), double-layer polyethylene (2PE) and three-layer polyethylene anti-corrosion (3PE), double layer polypropylene anti-corrosion (2PP), and three-layer polypropylene (3PP) outer coating works. Executive DIN30670, DIN30671, SY/T0413-2002, SY/T0315-97, GB/T23257-2009 standard, corrosion range φ34-φ1600mm, the annual production capacity of 200 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||200 million square meters
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 10
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range