10" Lenovo B8000 Tablet PC
MTK8389 quad-core 1.2GHz CPU (MTK8125 quad-core for B8000 WIFI)
Android 4.2 operating system
PowerVR 544MP@286MHz GPU
10.0" 10-point capacitive IPS touch screen
Integrated Bluetooth for wireless data transmission
Supports Wi-Fi, auto-focus and GPS
1280x800 IPS screen resolution
Powered by 9000mAh battery
Brand & Model
Processor Type/CPU Type
MT8389, Quad-core (MTK8125 quad-core for B8000 WIFI)
CPU Speed/Processor Clock Speed
Hard Drive Type
NAND Fast Flash
Hard Drive Capacity
Supports an external TF card
10-point capacitive IPS touchscreen
Built-in GPS module
Front: 1.6 mega pixels Back:5.0M
YouTube/Facebook/MSN/Android Market/Skype/iReader/Quick Office
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and so on(56 kinds)
Battery & Power
Audio: 20 hours, Video: 10 hours
Power Device Type
AC Adapter (American plug)
Input/ Output Connectors
2G/3G (N/A for B8000 WIFI)
WCDMA:900/2100; GSM:900/1800/1900mhz (N/A for B8000 WIFI)
YES (N/A for B8000 WIFI)
802.11 b, 802.11 g, 802.11 n
Product Details (without package and accessories)
1 x Tablet PC
1 x USB Cable
1 x Chinese User's Manual(Only Chinese)
1 x Charger
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Do you have enough memory for tablets 512?
- First of all you need to know the purpose you buy a tablet, if it is used to view the general picture, look at the movies, on the Internet, and then 512 for you basic enough, if is used for pure entertainment, for example, with seven or eight big games, the game is the system memory, 512 basically is Carlton, and now the mainstream is 1G RAM, the 512 should not be popular, plus if you want to take the smooth running of the system, not so high, directly on the 1G, and the 512 is not a few money. Pure hand, please adopt
- Q:Apple Tablet PC now no sound, how to do? Mute, debugging the volume is useless?
- Check the audio port. If it's water, please try to fix it or restart it
- Q:How can a wireless router be installed only with a tablet PC?
- Borrow a notebook to connect to the Internet, login 192.168.1.1, set up wireless, flat can be used! This is a relatively simple and direct way.
- Q:SONY Tablet PC only boot screen, what should I do?
- There may be a crash or lost system files, the former call to ask how the customer service restartLatter brush machine
- Q:How is the software installed on the software CD installed on the tablet PC?
- It's impossible。Tablet operating systems are different from regular computers.Tablets do not have a mouse or anything, all by fingers.
- Q:Tablet PC black screen
- The tablet black screen recommends doing the following:1, the flat plug in the charger to see if it can charge, there may be no electricity, flat automatic shutdown.2, charging process, try to boot.3, the card on the flat out, and then press the boot button for more than 10 seconds, the test can boot, this is a table machine mandatory restart method.If you still can not boot, or the battery is broken, or a hardware or software failure, it is recommended to send the tablet to the brand service center for testing.
- Q:Can the tablet be powered by a tablet PC?
- To see how your mobile phone, and some mobile phones may be hot, almost impossible to burn the quality
- Q:Why does my Lenovo S6000 tablet always restart automatically?
- In many cases, mobile phones / tablets will automatically restart:1., machine operation speed is too fast, can slow down the operation speed;2., there are too many resources installed on the flat board, such as some third party programs or information resources, etc., some unnecessary resources can be deleted;3., or it may be software incompatibilities, and you recall whether or not you have installed new software in the near future that is incompatible with your system. You can try to uninstall the most recently installed program before viewing it;Or you can try to back up important personal information and remove the third party software by restoring factory settings;4 whether the tablet has accidentally dropped or bump is caused by the internal components of abnormal automatic restart;As our remote service can not see your machine, only for you to make a preliminary judgment, if the flat automatic restart is still more frequent, I suggest you go to the nearby Lenovo authorized service station under test.
- Q:Why did my apple tablet go back?
- Download a PP assistant from the Internet, he has a flash back repair function.
- Q:Why is my tablet charging so much less?
- Your battery is running down. Battery loss means that the battery is smaller than the nominal capacity after a long period of use.There are many reasons for battery loss, mainly including:1, the battery itself is poor quality2, use inferior charger3 、 high temperature or low temperature environment for long time operation4, the use of batteries is connected to high load peripherals, plug and play is not standardized.5. Excessive charge and discharge (battery usage is below 3%). Circuits are now protected, but occasionally.6, incomplete charge and discharge (do not use up again, charge, but want to use, use, want to charge as soon as possible)7. Use batteries for long periods of electromagnetic radiation (which interferes with the electrical conductivity of metals in batteries)8. Long term use of batteries under wet conditions (wet cells will decrease in performance)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range