Order On-line Tracking
Wellcome to our homepage
Cinese Wallpaper is the most popular wallpaper designs in foreign market.It is modern young person's first choice.It is very fitable to decorate even the living room,bedroom and office.It is waterproof and easy to clean.Most of them are modern designs.
Here is the details of the product as follow:
Main Feature of the Asian style Wallpaper
- Elegance. Embossed and paintable.
- Light weight. Less than 1.8 kg per square meter
- Easy DIY. Use the glue to stick it to the wall, which is easy, convenient & time-saving
- New technics,fresh design,fine workmanship ,superior quality favorable price ,seamless and Environmental ( TVOC & HCHO free).
- Fire retardant, washable.
- No pollution,no public hazard, environment-friendly
- No deformation,discoloration and corrosion.
- Good breath,eco-friendly.
- Deep embossing texture, strong hand feeling.
- Packed by shrink film with a roll label.
- Mildew resistant, mould-proof
1. we can make customized designs,and make customized logo,make customized carton.
2. we can supply free samples. The buyer pay for the freight fee.
3. we can offer you the high quality & reasonable price
4. promptly delivery. small order is welcome.
5. OEM is surport!
1.Good breathing & Clear texture
3.Sound absorption & Waterproof
4.Wallpaper wall fashion design
6.PVC Paper backed
Q: What is the Asian style Wallpaper roll size?
A: the roll size is 0.53mx10m.
Q: How to install the Brick Wallpapaper?
A: Spackle and sandpaper the wall to smooth any imperfections, then apply a coat of wallpaper primer. While it dries, cover a long worktable or just the floor, with a clean plastic painter's tarp. Make sure your hands are clean.
If you're papering a whole wall, cut vertical strips 4 inches longer than the wall height; once the paper is up, you'll trim the excess. Arrangewallpaper strips side by side on the floor to ensure that the pattern lines up correctly, gently taping them together with painter's tape to temporarily secure them. If you're making a shape (as with the headboard or sconce backing plates), cut it out on a cutting mat with a utility knife.
Use a tape measure and a pencil to mark where on the wall the paperwill be placed. For example, mark the top edge of a chair rail or sides of a rectangle.
Pour premixed clear wallpaper glue into a paint roller tray. Use a small paint roller to apply it quickly and evenly to the back of thepaper. (Some wallpaper comes prepasted, so you can just dampen it according to the manufacturer's instructions.)
Now apply the paper one strip at a time, smoothing each onto the wall from the center outward using an 8-inch plastic smoother. For long strips, use a stepladder and work from the top down; have someone hold the other end as you position it (use this same method for wide chair-rail strips). The seams of side-by-side strips should butt against one another, not overlap; make sure these seams lie flat by using a seam-roller.
Once a piece is up, you have about 10 to 15 minutes to perfect its placement. Carefully push any bubbles out toward the borders.
Wash off excess glue with a damp natural sponge, continuing to smooth the wallpaper.
Q: What’s the delivery time ?
A: 3-5 days for 1-600 rolls, 10-15 days for container.
Q: What’s the payment terms ?
Q: How do you make replacement with quality problems ?
A: New replacement will be packed into your next order or send to you directly after receive video or photo about quality problems
Packaging & Shipping
20ft container need about 20days
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|