Detailed Product Description
Furniture manufacturing, interior & exterior works, door carving, sign making, architectural models, for making pattern and prototypes, memento and gift articles, kids play items, musical instruments,engraving on metal, granite, marble etc…
l Machine body is welded by thick steelpipes.
l Chineselead water cooling spindlemotor, long life time and high speed .
l High-qualtiyTaiwan square rails, loading capacity of large, smooth operation and highprecision, high-strength rails to ensure the quality of mechanical precisionand wear resistance, high service life of more than 10 ordinary guide times.
l The Z-axisis driven by the ball screw rod with original screw nut. Itstravel is up to 200mm.
l Bettersoftware compatibility, compatible type3/artcam/Wentai and so on CAD/CAM designsoftware.
Z Feeding Height
Rack and pinion
Ball screw rod
Square linear rails
Spindle Rotary Speed
Max Working Speed
Repeated location precision
Nc studio or DSP
G Code, U00, .mmg, .plt
Relative humidity: 30%~75%
- Q:What equipment is needed for making solid wood furniture?
- Production of solid wood furniture, table saws, planers, at least need desktop and portable electric drill, also need multifunctional engraving machine carved craft
- Q:What kind of equipment do you need to open a small solid wood furniture factory?
- Sawn lumber lumber dry - batching - wool processing - glue or bending - net material processing - component assembly - parts processing - finishing - finishing - Inspection - assembly - packaging. In this process, the processing of wool requires planer and saw. The net material processing to tenoning machine, drilling machine, drilling machine, engraving machine, milling machine, sanding machine.
- Q:Which furniture manufacturer is good for panel furniture production equipment?
- A CNC cutting machine: 80 thousand, a sealing machine (50 thousand, then the edge machine than the above function, some) a three drill (28 thousand), a total of 158 thousand (the combination of super point, is expected to open on the better)
- Q:What are the concrete steps for solid wood furniture? What equipment is used during the period?
- The solid wood furniture processing technology main content is the solid wood part processing craft. The process of solid parts by means of shape, size or physical properties of various processing equipment change of raw materials, the processing of raw materials into products meet the technical requirements, the sum of a series of work carried out by the called process. It consists of several processes.
- Q:What kind of machinery is needed for small size furniture production?
- Panel furniture refers to furniture made from MDF or particleboard. A large part of panel furniture is imitation wood grain imitation furniture. At present, some of the panel furniture sold on the market is more and more lifelike, gloss, feel and so on are good, fine workmanship, and plate and hardware parts of good products, prices are also very expensive.
- Q:What kind of woodworking machinery does the solid wood furniture production line need?
- Ordinary solid wood furniture production basic needs woodworking cutting saw, woodworking vertical saw, flat plane, press plane, milling machine, four sides planer and spray coating equipment, etc., many of the high-grade solid wood furniture production is CNC machine tools.
- Q:At present, the most advanced furniture production equipment
- For example, a computer panel saw, it is only used for cutting this link, if it is expected to open this link to any comparison can be drawn and saw is the most advanced;
- Q:What machines are used in the modern furniture production line?
- Paint: use an automatic sprinkler line (but on your output / batch); temperature control spray room.
- Q:What furniture processing equipment does it include?
- The press is mainly used for doors, and it is said to produce hundreds of tons of weight.
- Q:What mechanical equipment do we need to start a furniture manufacturing plant?
- Look at the scale, and the things you have to do are very miscellaneous.
We use wholly imported top parts which are from Italy, Japan and Germany. Having attained the certifications of CE and ISO9001, our products are widely used in the fields of wood working, metal processing, stone cutting, model engraving, advertising signs, gifts and crafts, textile and leather, packing and printing, as well as room decoration.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range