|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: ||Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 360MVA/63kV main transformer for Hydro power station.can significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for the 360MVA/63kV main transformer for Hydro power station. In order to make the products applicable to any OLTC substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity OLTC Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 360MVA/63kV main transformer for Hydro power station, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of OLTCconstruction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer 'turns ratio'? what's the effect?
- The number of turns of the primary coil (that is, the number of turns around the coil) and the number of secondary turns. Turns ratio and voltage ratio is proportional. For example, 220 volts to 10 volts voltage ratio is 220: 10, turns ratio should also be 220: 10, such as the primary is 2200 laps, the secondary should be 100 laps. Multi-turn ratio is the number of turns of the secondary output and the primary correspondence. A variety of turns ratio is to allow a sensor device is used for a variety of heat treatment process.
I remember answering your question? how? Do not believe?
'U1 / U2 = n1 / n2'
"/" Or ":" read here as "than", the size of the ratio is that you say the size of the divisor, you put it when the division can also be seen.
U1 / U2 = n1 / n2 'U1 denotes the primary voltage of the transformer, U2 denotes the secondary voltage of the transformer, n1 denotes the number of primary turns of the transformer, that is, the number of turns, n2 denotes the secondary turns of the transformer, The number of turns, n1 / n2 is the turns ratio. The meaning of this formula is: transformer primary and secondary voltage ratio = its primary and secondary turns ratio (turns ratio)
I do not know you can not understand, do not understand I can do nothing
- Q:What is the maximum current of the 800KVA transformer? What is the current? Is how to calculate, ask you master
- The current of the transformer is determined by the load.
800KVA distribution transformer, the general high side is 10KV, low side is 0.4KV.
Transformer rated current = capacity / (root 3 * rated voltage)
800KVA, high voltage side rated current = 46.2A.
Low side = 1152A.
Transformer has no load loss and load loss. When the no-load loss is equal to the load loss, the transformer is the most efficient.
The general efficiency of the highest load in the 60 ~ 70% or so.
- Q:Why can autotransformers be used as safety transformers?
- The input and output of the autotransformer share a set of coils, the output is connected to the input grid, and the zero line of the grid is directly connected to the earth. When the operator is standing on the ground contact with the FireWire, if the voltage exceeds the safe voltage of 36V, there may be electric shock casualties occurred. With isolation transformer, the input and output each have a set of coils, and the output coil is not grounded. When the operator stands on the ground to touch the output of a line, because it can not form a loop, there will be no electric shock casualties. Therefore, the use of isolation transformers with safety protection.
- Q:The zero line of the transformer can be connected with the ground wire. Why not leave it?
- Can only be a little ground ah, two grounding system impedance is not the same.
- Q:Transformer parameter interpretation
- I, temperature rise and cooling: transformer winding or the upper oil temperature and the temperature difference between the ambient temperature of the transformer, known as the winding or the upper oil temperature rise. Oil-immersed transformer winding temperature rise limit of 65K, oil surface temperature rise 55K. There are a variety of cooling methods: oil from the cold, forced air-cooled, water-cooled, tube, chip and so on.
J, Insulation level: Insulation class standard. Insulation level of the method for the following example: high voltage rated voltage of 35kV level, low voltage rated voltage of 10kV level transformer insulation level expressed as LI200AC85 / LI75AC35, which LI200 said the transformer high voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 200kV, power frequency withstand voltage For the 85kV, low voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 75kV, power frequency withstand voltage of 35kV. Oaks High Technology Co., Ltd. The current oil-immersed transformer product insulation level LI75AC35, said the transformer high voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 75kV, power frequency Withstand voltage of 35kV, because the low pressure is 400V, can not be considered.
K, the connection group label: According to the transformer one. Secondary winding phase relationship, the transformer winding connected into a variety of different combinations, known as the winding group. In order to distinguish between different groups, often using the clock representation, that is, the high voltage side of the voltage phase of the clock as a long needle, fixed on 12, low voltage side of the phase voltage as the clock short needle, (A) is a (triangular) joint, and the secondary winding is a (star) junction with a center point, and the group number is (11).
- Q:The difference between the reflection impedance of the ideal transformer and the hollow core transformer is different.
- The ideal transformer reflection impedance is the equivalent impedance of the load resistance equivalent to both ends of the primary coil, directly across the primary coil at both ends, in parallel with the primary circuit, and the nature of the reflection impedance and load impedance of the same nature.
- Q:Why does the transformer have three lines
- Transformer 3 into the line in the red and blue for the line of fire and the zero line (do not have to distinguish), the black line for the ground, if there is no power cord, you can not (empty). General table lamp with a 2-wire power plug, does not introduce the ground. Because the lamp in the circuit, the human body can not touch, not ground is safe.
- Q:What is the power transformer, what is the rectifier transformer
- Transformers are usually divided into power transformers and special transformers.
You said the power transformer should be the power transformer in the distribution transformer, that is, low-voltage side directly for the use of electrical equipment.
Rectifier transformers are rectifier devices for power transformers. Rectifier equipment is characterized by the original input current, and vice president through the rectifier output after the original DC.
The main purpose of rectifier transformers:
1, electrochemical industry, such as: electrolytic copper, aluminum and so on
2, traction with DC power supply, such as: subway, light rail and so on
3, transmission with DC power supply, such as: rolling mill motor armature and excitation
4, DC power supply with DC power supply,
5, electroplating or electrical processing with DC power supply
6, excitation with DC power supply, such as: synchronous generator excitation
7, charging with DC power, such as: battery charging
8, electrostatic dust with DC power supply
9, cascade speed
- Q:Transformer winding maximum temperature at?
- From the heat point of view, each part of the winding are the same, the maximum temperature of the transformer winding in the worst part of the heat dissipation, generally in the middle of the inner winding.
- Q:What is the difference between AC transformers and DC transformers?
- DC can not be used transformer transformer, (available switch circuit DC-DC conversion.) Only AC only transformer with transformer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range