|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 360MVA/500kV three-phase self coupling OLTC interconnecting transformer power plant.can significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for the 360MVA/500kV three-phase self coupling OLTC interconnecting transformer power plant. In order to make the products applicable to any OLTC substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity OLTC Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 360MVA/500kV three-phase self coupling OLTC interconnecting transformer power plant, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of OLTCconstruction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:630KVA transformer can use the maximum number of power appliances
- 600KVA box can generally increase the number of households with electricity
- Q:Is the LTC transformer a regulated voltage transformer?
- OLTC (on load tap changer) On-load tap-changer
NLTC (no Load tap changer) No load regulator
The above two switch switches are used for transformer voltage regulation.
- Q:How to distinguish between large, medium and small transformers
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
Commonly used transformer classification can be summarized as follows:
1, according to the number of points:
1) single-phase transformer: for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
2) three-phase transformer: for three-phase system of the rise and fall voltage.
2, according to the cooling method points:
1) Dry-type transformers: rely on air convection for natural cooling or increase fan cooling, used for high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations and local lighting, electronic circuits and other small-capacity transformers.
2) oil-immersed transformers: rely on oil as a cooling medium, such as oil from the cold, oil-cooled, cold water, forced oil circulation.
- Q:How many transformers are used in a hundred households?
- In accordance with the current design standards, high-end community, each household 30kW; mid-range community, each household 15kW; ordinary community, each household 6kW.
- Q:Can dry transformers and distribution cabinets be placed in the same room?
- But do not recommend dry-type transformers and distribution cabinets in emissions
The reasons are as follows:
Transformer operating procedures and low-voltage distribution cabinet operating procedures are not the same. This arrangement is not conducive to operational management.
If it is civil engineering, housing area is relatively tight, you can use this approach. For industrial projects, especially sewage treatment plants and other municipal projects, the new construction of the land is still relatively well, there is no need and together.
Transformers high noise, high heat dissipation, and low-voltage distribution cabinet together, to consider air conditioning and ventilation and other factors. Nor energy saving.
- Q:Transformer if the boost and buck current will change?
- Completely correct transformer output power = input power x efficiency,
However, this refers to the rated voltage and rated current
The actual output current of the transformer is determined by the load.
- Q:Transformer capacity unit KVA?
- What is the difference between kv, kva and mva?
The kilovolt ampere (kVA) is the power measurement standard that is 1 kilovolt ampere. KVA is equivalent to the current in a circuit generated by the voltage of that line, usually measured in the transformer, that is he is a current unit. And kilowatts refers to the power of an electrical, that is, the power of the unit. The rated capacity represents the guaranteed value of the transformer output power under rated operating conditions and is the apparent power of the transformer. That is, the maximum output power of the transformer capacity, the transformer can not be the actual output power and capacity to be confused. The units are voltammetry (VA), kVA, and MVA.
- Q:What is the temperature of the dry-type transformer?
- It depends on the insulation of the transformer is how much. Generally the highest temperature has 105/120/130/155 degrees and so on. Normal use, more than 80 degrees on the need to use the cooling measures. Another dry-type transformers do not install the temperature sensor, then it is not alarm, only installed the temperature sensor will!
- Q:Power transformer parameters
- B. Transformer efficiency:
In the rated power, the transformer output power and input power ratio, called the efficiency of the transformer, that η = (P2 ÷ P1) x100% where η is the efficiency of the transformer; P1 is the input power, P2 is the output power.
When the transformer output power P2 is equal to the input power P1, the efficiency η is equal to 100%, the transformer will not produce any loss, but in fact this transformer is not the transformer transmission power always produce loss, this loss is mainly copper Loss and iron loss.
Copper loss is the loss caused by the transformer coil resistance.When the current through the coil resistance heat, part of the energy into heat and loss.As the coil is generally wrapped with insulated copper wire, so called copper loss.
The iron loss of the transformer includes two aspects: First, the hysteresis loss, when the AC current through the transformer, through the transformer silicon steel wire magnetic field its direction and size changes, making the silicon steel sheet internal friction, release heat, Part of the energy, which is the hysteresis loss. The other is the eddy current loss, when the transformer work, the magnetic core lines through the line, and the magnetic lines perpendicular to the plane will produce induced current, because the current self-closed loop Circulation, and into a spiral, so called vortex. The presence of eddy current heat, energy consumption, this loss is called eddy current loss.
Transformer efficiency and transformer power levels are closely related, usually the greater the power, loss and output power is smaller, the higher the efficiency, otherwise, the smaller the power, the lower the efficiency.
- Q:Why is the notebook computer transformer hot?
- Summer transformer is very hot, the notebook's own heat is more important to keep the room temperature the most important, too high temperature, then no matter how cool! Open the airplane with a laptop! At the same time should try to make the bottom of the notebook overhead, can be used special cooling bracket or with equal thickness and small size items (such as chess pieces, military flag, laminated one dollar coins, tape boxes, etc.) the bottom of the notebook pad! Try not to use the key film, because the keyboard is an important part of the notebook cooling! Other parts of the cooling (each brand of notebook cooling parts may be different) should not have object coverage! Summer is up, the notebook needs your double care Oh!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range