Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:How to mount solar panel to car.?
- yeah ... use dem magnets to mount it. you might enjoy a site called vandwellers google you tube vandwellers to find them. one problem with mounting it to your roof. when you want to park in the shade out of the suns heat,,, your panels are in the shade.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- I think you'd be disappointed. But you might be able to take an RV, park it close to your house in the sunshine, run an extension cord from your house connected to a small fan and run the fan for free. I don't think it's worth the expense of the RV, but that's me. If you have the money, flaunt it baby, flaunt it.
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:What is the real cost of Solar Panels?
- The cost of solar is measured in dollars per watt. That means the cost of a cell that can make one watt continuously in full sunlight. A friend of mine is starting a new job to set up a new solar cell factory and he said the present cost is $3 per watt, but that they expect to get that down to $ per watt in a few years. They can be damaged by weather, just like any regular roof. My insurance agent asked if I had solar panels, so it is a factor in insurance cost. I never heard of recycling or disposing of old panels, maybe because they are so new and last so long that not many are ready to be disposed of yet.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Do homemade solar panels really work?
- Solar photovoltaic cells oxidize, commercial panels are hermetically sealed but DIY panels degrade rapidly with time. Sizing the broken solar cells by individual measurements are labor intensive and the additional soldering makes them unreliable. Also, their irregular shapes result in less of the panel's surface area being covered with cells. They do work but not well and they deteriorate quickly.
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- OK, KWH stands for Thousand Watts per Hour. You used ,623,000 watt/hours last month. If you pay $6.00 per watt, your bill would be $9,738,000.00. That's right-$9 million,seven hundred and thirty-eight thousand and 00/00.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- nowing what to do with unused renewable electricity is always a dilemma – hooking up to the grid has to be the preferred option. If your residential home is grid tied, i.e. connected the electricity grid as opposed to off-grid and you are using solar panels to generate electricity. Then it makes a lot of sense to hook your solar panels to the grid, because instead of losing the unused electricity or having to maintain a bank of deep cycle batteries, you simply feed it back to the grid. You feed electricity back to the grid via your electric meter which measures the electricity in Kilowatt per hour. This has the effect of reversing your meter which in turn reduces your electricity bills and if you are generating a lot of electricity you could find the utility company owing you money! The Solar Powered System Therefore, your solar powered installation would look like this. The solar panel will connect to an “array disconnect” – you need an array disconnect for system maintenance because it allows you to easily shut off the power. The array disconnect is connected to an “inverter”. The solar panel generates DC power and the electricity from the grid is AC power. Therefore, you need an inverter to convert DC power to AC power. The inverter is connected to an “AC breaker panel”. This is the interface where your solar generated electricity meets the electric meter and allows you to feed electricity back to the grid. Now in most countries and states you are not allowed to tamper with the electric meter so at this point you should contact your local electricity energy supplier and ask them to supply an engineer to hook you up to the grid. If you have anything to add to this article or you have connected your system to the grid – tell us how you did it by writing a comment below.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- How Solar Cells Work by Scott Aldous Inside This Article . Introduction to How Solar Cells Work 2. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell 4. Anatomy of a Solar Cell 5. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-power Issues 8. Solar-power Pros and Cons 9. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Just okorder.com/... As an aside the efficiency of the panels will also be maintained if the panels are cleaned of dust and debris. The maintenance of removing snow and dust is one argument for having the panels on a rack on the ground. Solar Thermal panels are intended to capture the sun's heat. Two types that make hot water are flat panels and vacuum tube collectors. The vacuum tube collectors work better in colder and cloudy areas but their efficiency prevents heat loss that might melt snow. Most of a light snow will fall between them but you are back to maintenance with a heavier snow. Flat panels are less efficient and will melt a light snow off of the panels for a heavier snow you will need the roof rake. The last type of solar panel are solar air panels. These are most often mounted on the side of a house rather than the roof as they are intended to provide hot air to the living spaces. They are essentially like little greenhouses. Unless the snow is building up against the side of the house these should be free from a snow problem.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range