Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- If okorder.com/... , cost $75 each. I haven't personally tried that product, but the company has been around for a long time, and is not a fly-by-night. If it has to last, there are dozens of places online that will sell conventional sealed panels. Expect to pay $2.00 a watt on up nowadays.
- Q:80 watt solar panel ? what dose that mean?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- You can make a heat generator for a window--- build a box out of wood the top is glass or plexi the inside is black with a suspended panel in between and a opening on the top which is open to the inside of the window, The sun comes in and is warmed by the black in side and exits through the top into the room,
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- 55ah Car Battery
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- Manufacturing your own electrical solar panels is out of the question. They are built much like computer chips and setting up a plant to do this would cost millions of dollars. You could become a solar system installer. These businesses install solar systems on homes and are paid for this service. You will need a significant amount of technical training to do this though, I would guess at least two years (the last thing you would want to do is damage someones home or design a system that is dangerous). I would suggest that you go into business making energy improvements to homes that do not involve solar energy. Most people can get the best value for their money by improving the air tightness of their homes (several tubes of well placed caulk). Other things you could offer would be the upgrading of door, Windows and electrical box seals. Insulation jackets around hot water heaters is also something a small firm could offer home owners. Other energy improvement are also possible and you could offer a whole shopping list of improvements to a customer. Good luck
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- Yes, so are camera sensors. Except in cameras they're specially desgined to reduce noise.
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- A solar electric panel? No. Solar electric cells, or more properly photovoltiac (PV) cells, are made from specially prepared (doped) wafers of silicon, much like transistors and diodes. CDs and DVDs are made from plastic plated with aluminum. They don't have anything to do with each other. Of course you can make a reflector out of CDs or DVDs, and you could use a bunch of them to focus sunlight on a water tank or something - this is called solar thermal generation. (That's what that ehow page is talking about, not generating electricity.) But there are much better things to use for mirrors.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- Build okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range