321 stainless steel price per kg
2.Finish:2B,BA,HL,Brush,NO.1,NO.4,Mirror and so on.
7.Packing: standard export sea-worthy packing or as the customers’ requirement
8.Payment:L/C and T/T
9.Shipment:about 10 days after payment terms.
10.Trade Terms:FOB Shanghai.
11.Application construction, building, kitchwares, medical industry, eletricity industry and so on.
We have very good connection with factory, so we can provide competitive price to you, if u are intresented in our products, pls feel free to contract us.
Your enquiry will be welcome.
Stainless steel sheet(cold rolled or hot rolled)
0.3mm - 150mm or as customer's requirement
1000mm - 2000mm or as customer's requirement
1000mm - 6000mm or as customer's requirement
2B,BA,HL,Brush,NO.1,NO.4,Mirror and so on.
JIAISI, ASTM, GB,
304, 304L, 316, 316L, 309S, 310S, 321, etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum,boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
About 7 days after the order
Other standards can be produced as the customers’ requirement
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- However, due to segregation or improper heat treatment during smelting, there will be a small amount of martensite or ferrite in Austenitic 304 stainless steel. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is one kind of universal, which is widely used to produce good performance (corrosion resistance and formability) equipment and parts; 301 stainless steel showed obvious hardening during deformation, is used for various occasions with high intensity.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling of stainless steel is that cold rolling is rolled on the basis of hot rolling.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness and easy sticking. Therefore, the drill hardness is required to be high, the surface finish is better, the drill bit angle is larger than the ordinary bit (130--135 degrees). Cool down at the same time. And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature. The cutting fluid is concentrated with emulsions. Commonly used processing stainless steel drill bit: high cobalt drill (M35 drill, M42 drill), in which the M42 bit is the best price performance. In addition, carbide drills can be used, but the price is higher.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- Austenitic stainless steel (non-magnetic) inside the 201 material is the cheapest, the average price of 9000 yuan / ton, including tax, accounting for 7.93 of the proportion of formula: thickness * width * length * weight = weight * unit price = per price
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your products are not immersed in the electrolyte (not put in wet or condensed water place), just hope galvanized plate itself does not corrode, consider using stainless steel screws, but doing so will occur between stainless steel bolts and steel carburizing, stainless steel bolt rust damage lost the meaning of stainless steel bolt. The reason why stainless steel is corroded at this time is called intergranular corrosion".
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Commonly used stainless steel materials are: 201, 202, 301, 303, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 310S, 401, 409, 410, 420J1,, 420J2, 430, 304, 439, 443, and 444.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range