||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
Name:Stainless Steel Round Bar
2) Material: Stainless steel
3) Grade: 201,202,304,304L,316,316L,321...
4) Shape:round bar
5) Surface: Black, Hairline, Bright, Polished
6) Finish: Cold drawn, Hot rolled
7) Diameter: 4-300mm
8) Length: 1000mm-12000mm
9) Payment terms: T/T 30%payment in advance, 70% T/T before shipment or by L/C
10) Packing: Export sea worthy package
11) Delivery time: Within 30 days after receiving 30%T/T of deposit or L/C
Stainless Steel Round Bar for construction
Black, Hairline, Bright, Polished
stainless steel Round bar
Cold drawn, Hot rolled
Export sea worthy package
Within 30 days after receiving 30%T/T of deposit or L/C
FOB, CFR, CIF
Stainless Steel Round Bar applies to construction,Petroleum & chemical industries, construction field, machinery and hardware fields, food processing and medical industry, high or low temperature resistance, electricity industries, etc.
a)Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment.
b)Third party inspection is highly welcomed.
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:The stainless steel bars how the price difference is, still light sticks according to the size, or the difference between
- The main material and light or Heibang prices also have difference! 304 normal, now 15.5 yuan / kg bright now 17.5 yuan / kg!
- Q:Does the bending of stainless steel bars need heating?
- (Bending) - bending sheet metal in the bending machine die or die under pressure, first through elastic deformation, and then enter the plastic deformation in the early stage of plastic bending, the sheet is bent, with free upper die or die on pressure plates, sheet metal and die V in the slot surface gradually close, while the radius of curvature and bending moment gradually become smaller, continue to pressure until the end of travel, the upper and lower mold plate with three close contact, at this time to complete a V type bending, known as bending.
- Q:A stainless steel pull rod problem
- Whether you want to know what food machinery, you can find a few more food machinery manufacturers website, to see their products, what are the components are made of stainless steel pull rod to do, and then call to confirm it.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar?
- In contrast, stainless steel bars are larger than stainless steel wires. Of course, there are also fine stainless steel bars made of stainless steel wires.
- Q:Is there any difference between 303CU stainless steel bars and 303F stainless steel bars?
- The chemical composition of steel production standards (chemical composition of steel strip compliance requirements of not less than 10 of nickel, not less than 2 mo, not less than 16 chromium, carbon is less than or equal to 0.08), if there are people return or claim, all losses themselves.
- Q:What is the hardness of 416 stainless steel bars after heat treatment?
- Martensitic stainless steel refers to the stainless steel that can be adjusted to its mechanical properties by overheating. It is, in general, a hardened stainless steel, typically of type Cr13. After quenching the hardness is higher, different tempering temperature has different strength and toughness combination, mainly used in steam turbine blades, tableware, surgical instruments.
- Q:Round stainless steel bar is formed after how to deal with customers?
- Hello, stainless steel round surface is bright, is the hot rolled stainless steel rod after cold drawing of cold rolling mill, the surface layer of the black color to remove.
- Q:The difference between 440C stainless steel bars and 420 stainless steel bars
- 440C is a high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher. 420 stainless steel applies to all kinds of precision machinery, bearings, equipment, etc..
- Q:How many kinds of stainless steel bars?
- According to the delivery heat treatment, there are 3 kinds of hot rolling, annealing and solid solution treatment.
- Q:How about 440C stainless steel?
- 4116, I do not know, stainless steel, I heard that it is not good grinding (high wear resistance), the price may be higher440C stainless steel is quite good, but also relatively inexpensive, sanding will not be too difficult, hardness, toughness, rust resistance are good. All together, I like 440C, but I don't expect it to be too high
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range