||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
Name:Stainless Steel Round Bar
2) Material: Stainless steel
3) Grade: 201,202,304,304L,316,316L,321...
4) Shape:round bar
5) Surface: Black, Hairline, Bright, Polished
6) Finish: Cold drawn, Hot rolled
7) Diameter: 4-300mm
8) Length: 1000mm-12000mm
9) Payment terms: T/T 30%payment in advance, 70% T/T before shipment or by L/C
10) Packing: Export sea worthy package
11) Delivery time: Within 30 days after receiving 30%T/T of deposit or L/C
Stainless Steel Round Bar for construction
Black, Hairline, Bright, Polished
stainless steel Round bar
Cold drawn, Hot rolled
Export sea worthy package
Within 30 days after receiving 30%T/T of deposit or L/C
FOB, CFR, CIF
Stainless Steel Round Bar applies to construction,Petroleum & chemical industries, construction field, machinery and hardware fields, food processing and medical industry, high or low temperature resistance, electricity industries, etc.
a)Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment.
b)Third party inspection is highly welcomed.
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel round bar and 304F stainless steel round bar?
- 304 stainless steel is a versatile stainless steel material. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance.
- Q:Is stainless steel heating rod containing nickel and chromium harmful to human body?
- Stainless steel tableware usually contains chromium and nickel, chromium is the product that does not rust, and nickel is a corrosion-resistant material. If the use of stainless steel cutlery or improper use of stainless steel tableware, it is possible to cause heavy metal damage to human health. Baoding kitchenware reminds you that when buying, you should pay attention to the parameters shown above.
- Q:What steelmaking furnace for stainless steel bars?
- Stainless steel, whether they be plates or wires, is smelted the same way, but only after processing.
- Q:What is the hardness of 416 stainless steel bars after heat treatment?
- Such stainless steel is also chromium as the main alloy elements (chromium, 10~18%), carbon in the range of 0.08~1.2%, the majority do not contain nickel, and a small amount of nickel (2.5%). Martensitic stainless steel heat treatment generally has the following processes:1, after annealing - hot rolling, because of the rapid cooling and hardening, in order to soften treatment, increase ductility, need to be annealed. The annealing temperature is 850~9200C, the furnace is cold to 6000C, then the air cooling is called full annealing, and is usually carried out in bell type furnace. The annealing temperature is 620~7800C, and then air cooling is called process annealing, which is usually carried out in a continuous furnace.2, quenching martensitic stainless steel can obtain very high hardness after high temperature quenching, its quenching temperature is 925~10650C, oil quenching or air cooling. In order to eliminate the internal stresses after quenching, general stress relief, annealing and tempering are also necessary. However, such treatment is generally used for bars and mechanical parts, and steel strips and steel plates are seldom used for such treatment.
- Q:304 why are stainless steel bars hard and soft?
- Some are hot rolling and some cold rolling, the process is different, annealing also affects soft and hard
- Q:201 stainless steel rods rusty, what should I do?
- If it is not finished, it can be polished again.
- Q:Round stainless steel bar is formed after how to deal with customers?
- Hello, stainless steel round surface is bright, is the hot rolled stainless steel rod after cold drawing of cold rolling mill, the surface layer of the black color to remove.
- Q:Does the bending of stainless steel bars need heating?
- Fine can fix with bending machine, but the comparative costs of SAF-t and bottom die. The rough can be heated, but it will change the strength of the workpiece.
- Q:How about 440C stainless steel?
- 420 steel than 440C soft, selling point is super rust resistance, good processing, cheap, good toughnessD2 steel is stiffer and has better blade retention than 440C, but it has less toughness and is easier to rust (can only be called semi stainless steel)
- Q:2Cr13 what's the use of stainless steel bars?
- Commonly known as stainless iron, low density, hardness, not easy to rust, we used this material made low pressure storage tank, also made big pipe fittings, other uses are not clear.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range