316 stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Tube &Pipe
Square tubes, round tubes, oval pipes, special shaped pipes,
empaistic pipes, fittings
ASTM A554, A249, A269 and A270
201: Ni 0.8%~1%
202: Ni 3.5%~4.5%
304: Ni 8%, Cr 18%
316: Ni 10%, Cr 18%
0.3mm - 3.0mm
6m or as customers' request
a) Outer Diameter: +/- 0.2mm
b) Thickness: +/- 0.02mm
c) Length: +/- 5mm
180G, 240G, 320G Satin / Hairline
400G, 600G Mirror finish
handrail,railing, staircase, weldmesh screen,door,window, balcony,fence,bench,furniture,etc
Squash test, extended test, water pressure test, crystal rot test, heat treatment, NDT
Chemical Composition of Material
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
Surface Finish :
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D.
then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,
No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with
discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building,
electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness
with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub
buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen
utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has
continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,
door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed,
the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,
kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
- Q:What's the difference between cold drawn steel tube and hot rolled steel tube?
- Cold drawn steel tube is a kind of precision cold drawn seamless pipe used for mechanical structure and hydraulic equipment with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish. The use of precision seamless tube manufacturing machinery structure or hydraulic equipment, etc., can greatly save the working hours of mechanical processing, improve material utilization, at the same time help improve product quality.
- Q:Is food grade stainless steel GB9684 304?
- You can't say that.GB9684 is the implementation of standards, 304 is a material of stainless steel, stainless steel material is very much, such as 304321316347310s, 904L and so on, as long as the material of stainless steel in accordance with GB9684 standards of production and processing, can be used as a food grade stainless steel, it should be said that in accordance with the implementation of the standard GB9684 production and processing of food grade stainless steel is 304.
- Q:304 stainless steel, welded to seamless difference in what place?
- The strength of the pipeline depends on the alloy composition, which contains the same alloy and the same heat treatment of stainless steel seamless pipe and welded stainless steel pipes essentially consistent strength.After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, welded stainless steel pipes tearing almost all occurred in the region far away from the welding point or local heating. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) that welded stainless steel pipes can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today.The provisions of ASME 100% completely under permit pressure through ultrasonic testing of welded stainless steel pipe. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current testing of welded stainless steel tube for eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. TRENT's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:The difference between galvanized steel pipe and stainless steel pipe
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Ask experts, 304 stainless steel pipe why rust?
- Stainless steel is not easy to rust and has a lot to do with the composition of stainless steel. In addition to iron, stainless steel contains chromium, nickel, aluminum, silicon and so on. General stainless steel chromium content is generally not less than 12%, high even up to 18%. Steel added elements such as chromium, can change the performance of the steel, such as the molecular structure of steel more uniform on the surface of the steel is more easily to form a layer of dense oxide protective film, thereby greatly improving the ability of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Therefore, stainless steel can resist fire, water, acid, alkali and various solutions to its corrosion, not rust. The scientists found that the internal structure of the steel is more uniform, various components more closely linked to the corrosion of the more difficult the invasion, also attached to the surface with a layer of oxide film, like iron and steel to wear armor, was not naturally easy to rust.
- Q:Are stainless steel pipelines buried in need of corrosion protection?
- The factors of the material itself: stainless steel pipe structure exists because of the equipment, or the existence of cracks of metal or non-metal deposits on the surface, in the sediment and the stainless steel tube surface in the formation of cracks, corrosion, will give priority to produce punctate and ulcer like damage in the crevice, which is crevice corrosion.
- Q:Why is the outer diameter of 1 inch galvanized pipe 33.7? And the outer diameter of one inch stainless steel pipe is 25.4
- The 1 inch galvanized pipe refers to the nominal size holes of 1 inches of water, the outer diameter is 33.7, its diameter fits a 1 inch pipe thread wire, and one inch stainless steel tube outer diameter is 25.4 that of the tube is in diameter standard specifications.
- Q:What are the categories of stainless steel pipes with acid and alkali resistance?
- According to corrosion resistance, stainless steel has different alloy composition, commonly used there are ten kinds. According to the composition, roughly classified as chromium and chromium nickel, low carbon and ultra low carbon series.
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- Stainless steel tubes for industrial use are mostly iron gray, and civilian stainless steel is bright silver.
- Q:What is the welding of stainless steel?
- Many welding methods, commonly used argon arc welding, less thermal stress, less molten metal elements, forming beautiful; the remaining manual arc welding, higher requirements can be used when laser welding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range