Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust, acid resistance and corrosion resistance, so it is widely used in light industry, heavy industry, daily necessities and the decoration industry. As a professional manufacturer, we can manufacture various sizes of stainless steel bars with highest quality and lowest price.
1) Size: 5mm-600mm*6000mm
2) Length: 6m or According to client's requirement .
3) Origin: Shanxi China
4) Payment term: L/C, T/T
5) MOQ: 500KGS
6) Hardness: Hard, half hard, soft, according to customer's request.
7) Packing: Standard seaworthy packing(plastic&wooden) or according to the customer's requests.
8) Detailed specification
|Surface||Black, peeled, bright, polish/satin, etc.|
|Technique||Forged/Hot Rolled/Cold Drawn|
|Category||1. Round bar|
1)Hot rolled black bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requirement
2)Acid round bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requirement
3)Cold drawn bright bar: (1-200)x6000mm or according to your requirement
4)Polishing round bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|2. Square bar|
1)Hot rolled black bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid square bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn square bar: (1*1-100*100)x6000mm or according to your requests
4)Polishing square bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|3. Flat bar|
1)Hot rolled flat bar: (3-30)*(10-400mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
2)Cold drawn flat bar: (3-30)*(10-400mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
|4. Hexagon bar|
1)Hot rolled hexagon bar: (5-300)x6000mm or according to your requests
2) Acid hexagon bar: (5-300)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn hexagon bar: (1-200)x6000mm or according to your requests t
4)Polishing hexagon bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|5. Channel bar|
1)Hot rolled channel bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid channel bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn channel bar: (1-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
|6. Threaded bar|
1)Hot rolled threaded bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid threaded bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn threaded bar: (1-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
|7. Angle bar|
1)Hot rolled angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
2)Acid angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
|Diameter±||± 2% tolerance can reach the industry standard|
|Quality||Our production equipment 24 hours of continuous temperature work, to ensure the unity of the product roundness, elongation, tensile strength and yield strength. Welcome customers to our company to detect the products before shipment. For the customers who are not inconvenient, quality assurance can be laid down in the contract, we will take charge of the returning and shipping fee if there is any problems of the product quality, so it will dismiss any of your worry about our products.|
|Package||Standard seaworthy packing(plastic& wooden) or according to the customer' s requests|
|Delivery time||7-20days, according to the quantity|
|Remarks||OEM/Sample/Mixed item/Factory visit are welcome|
- Q:The stainless steel bars how the price difference is, still light sticks according to the size, or the difference between
- Followed by specifications and surface treatment, bright rod is polished by surface treatment, the price is relatively high, small diameter to go through many rolling, the price is relatively high.
- Q:What is stainless steel 309L?
- Stainless steel 309L is a variety of 309 stainless steel with low carbon content, used for welding occasions. The lower carbon content minimizes the precipitation of carbides in the heat affected zone near the weld, while the precipitation of the carbides may lead to intergranular corrosion in stainless steels in certain environments.
- Q:Does the bending of stainless steel bars need heating?
- Fine can fix with bending machine, but the comparative costs of SAF-t and bottom die. The rough can be heated, but it will change the strength of the workpiece.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar?
- In contrast, stainless steel bars are larger than stainless steel wires. Of course, there are also fine stainless steel bars made of stainless steel wires.
- Q:Is there any difference between 303CU stainless steel bars and 303F stainless steel bars?
- The whole roll has been returned without once. Over the past five years, Wang has ordered about more than 500 tons of steel strips from their company, and only one of them is now available to wang. They also have stories about cooperation with other companies, so you can go and have a look.
- Q:What is the hardness of 416 stainless steel bars after heat treatment?
- Martensitic stainless steel refers to the stainless steel that can be adjusted to its mechanical properties by overheating. It is, in general, a hardened stainless steel, typically of type Cr13. After quenching the hardness is higher, different tempering temperature has different strength and toughness combination, mainly used in steam turbine blades, tableware, surgical instruments.
- Q:Round stainless steel bar is formed after how to deal with customers?
- We usually is to remove the 2MM, refers to 12 customers, after drawn, will become a round of 10, so the price is high
- Q:How much temperature would you like to burn the stainless steel bar red?
- The metal will has 680 degrees, 960 degrees of dark redOrange 1100 colors, when the temperature exceeds 1300 degrees, will appear incandescent.
- Q:Which items need 316 stainless steel to make?
- The use of a wide range of pulp and paper equipment, heat exchangers, dyeing equipment, film washing equipment, pipelines, coastal areas, building materials for external use.
- Q:Is stainless steel heating rod containing nickel and chromium harmful to human body?
- Stainless steel tableware usually contains chromium and nickel, chromium is the product that does not rust, and nickel is a corrosion-resistant material. If the use of stainless steel cutlery or improper use of stainless steel tableware, it is possible to cause heavy metal damage to human health. Baoding kitchenware reminds you that when buying, you should pay attention to the parameters shown above.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range