Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust, acid resistance and corrosion resistance, so it is widely used in light industry, heavy industry, daily necessities and the decoration industry. As a professional manufacturer, we can manufacture various sizes of stainless steel bars with highest quality and lowest price.
1) Size: 5mm-600mm*6000mm
2) Length: 6m or According to client's requirement .
3) Origin: Shanxi China
4) Payment term: L/C, T/T
5) MOQ: 500KGS
6) Hardness: Hard, half hard, soft, according to customer's request.
7) Packing: Standard seaworthy packing(plastic&wooden) or according to the customer's requests.
8) Detailed specification
|Surface||Black, peeled, bright, polish/satin, etc.|
|Technique||Forged/Hot Rolled/Cold Drawn|
|Category||1. Round bar|
1)Hot rolled black bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requirement
2)Acid round bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requirement
3)Cold drawn bright bar: (1-200)x6000mm or according to your requirement
4)Polishing round bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|2. Square bar|
1)Hot rolled black bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid square bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn square bar: (1*1-100*100)x6000mm or according to your requests
4)Polishing square bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|3. Flat bar|
1)Hot rolled flat bar: (3-30)*(10-400mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
2)Cold drawn flat bar: (3-30)*(10-400mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
|4. Hexagon bar|
1)Hot rolled hexagon bar: (5-300)x6000mm or according to your requests
2) Acid hexagon bar: (5-300)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn hexagon bar: (1-200)x6000mm or according to your requests t
4)Polishing hexagon bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|5. Channel bar|
1)Hot rolled channel bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid channel bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn channel bar: (1-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
|6. Threaded bar|
1)Hot rolled threaded bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid threaded bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn threaded bar: (1-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
|7. Angle bar|
1)Hot rolled angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
2)Acid angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
|Diameter±||± 2% tolerance can reach the industry standard|
|Quality||Our production equipment 24 hours of continuous temperature work, to ensure the unity of the product roundness, elongation, tensile strength and yield strength. Welcome customers to our company to detect the products before shipment. For the customers who are not inconvenient, quality assurance can be laid down in the contract, we will take charge of the returning and shipping fee if there is any problems of the product quality, so it will dismiss any of your worry about our products.|
|Package||Standard seaworthy packing(plastic& wooden) or according to the customer' s requests|
|Delivery time||7-20days, according to the quantity|
|Remarks||OEM/Sample/Mixed item/Factory visit are welcome|
- Q:How can the stainless steel bar 310 be welded?
- Preparation before welding: 4mm the thickness should not be opened, welded directly, and welded on one side at one time. 4 to 6 mm thickness, butt welding can be used without open weld, double face welding. 6 mm or more, usually open V or U, X shaped groove.
- Q:A stainless steel pull rod problem
- Simply speaking, because the 200 series of prices cheaper than the 300 series, the appearance is not much difference, although the performance is far inferior to the application, but a short period of time there will be a growth trend, especially in the domestic inland areas, the lack of real understanding of stainless steel, manganese steel will have a great market. However, due to manganese steel containing manganese is very high, used in food utensils, long-term will be harmful to the human body, and manganese in the same nickel binding is not easy to be separated, for the use of renewable resources is very unfavorable, so the manganese steel is not environmentally friendly, long term to be eliminated.
- Q:201 stainless steel rods rusty, what should I do?
- If it is not finished, it can be polished again.
- Q:Round stainless steel bar is formed after how to deal with customers?
- Hello, stainless steel round surface is bright, is the hot rolled stainless steel rod after cold drawing of cold rolling mill, the surface layer of the black color to remove.
- Q:304 stainless steel bar welding is not firmly what is the reason?
- There are several main reasons for the welding failure:1, the choice of welding rod is wrong.2, no groove, or the current is too low, the melt depth is not enough.3, the room temperature is too low, leading to excessive cooling rate, internal stress is too large to produce cracks.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar?
- The biggest difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar is that one is coil and the other is straight bar.
- Q:How are stainless steel rods made?
- As for the black, the general situation is all black, Michael Wong stick with pickling, peeling, grinding and other ways to achieve. A stainless steel bar with a diameter of 30mm can be continuous casting or continuous casting or hot rolling. It can be made of billets or cold drawn.
- Q:How about 440C stainless steel?
- 1095, high carbon steel, hardness, toughness are definitely better than stainless steel, high carbon steel than stainless steel fierce, originally not surprising, but love rust is
- Q:What is stainless steel 309L?
- 309L is a kind of stainless steel with high mechanical strength, high corrosion resistance and low carbon content.
- Q:How much temperature would you like to burn the stainless steel bar red?
- 500-600 degrees, it's dark red
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range