Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust, acid resistance and corrosion resistance, so it is widely used in light industry, heavy industry, daily necessities and the decoration industry. As a professional manufacturer, we can manufacture various sizes of stainless steel bars with highest quality and lowest price.
1) Size: 5mm-600mm*6000mm
2) Length: 6m or According to client's requirement .
3) Origin: Shanxi China
4) Payment term: L/C, T/T
5) MOQ: 500KGS
6) Hardness: Hard, half hard, soft, according to customer's request.
7) Packing: Standard seaworthy packing(plastic&wooden) or according to the customer's requests.
8) Detailed specification
|Surface||Black, peeled, bright, polish/satin, etc.|
|Technique||Forged/Hot Rolled/Cold Drawn|
|Category||1. Round bar|
1)Hot rolled black bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requirement
2)Acid round bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requirement
3)Cold drawn bright bar: (1-200)x6000mm or according to your requirement
4)Polishing round bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|2. Square bar|
1)Hot rolled black bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid square bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn square bar: (1*1-100*100)x6000mm or according to your requests
4)Polishing square bar: (5*5-600*600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|3. Flat bar|
1)Hot rolled flat bar: (3-30)*(10-400mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
2)Cold drawn flat bar: (3-30)*(10-400mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
|4. Hexagon bar|
1)Hot rolled hexagon bar: (5-300)x6000mm or according to your requests
2) Acid hexagon bar: (5-300)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn hexagon bar: (1-200)x6000mm or according to your requests t
4)Polishing hexagon bar: (5-600)x6000mm or according to your requests
|5. Channel bar|
1)Hot rolled channel bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid channel bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn channel bar: (1-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
|6. Threaded bar|
1)Hot rolled threaded bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2)Acid threaded bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn threaded bar: (1-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
|7. Angle bar|
1)Hot rolled angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
2)Acid angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
3)Cold drawn angle bar: (16-200)x(16-200)x(3-18)x(3000-9000)mm or according to your requests
|Diameter±||± 2% tolerance can reach the industry standard|
|Quality||Our production equipment 24 hours of continuous temperature work, to ensure the unity of the product roundness, elongation, tensile strength and yield strength. Welcome customers to our company to detect the products before shipment. For the customers who are not inconvenient, quality assurance can be laid down in the contract, we will take charge of the returning and shipping fee if there is any problems of the product quality, so it will dismiss any of your worry about our products.|
|Package||Standard seaworthy packing(plastic& wooden) or according to the customer' s requests|
|Delivery time||7-20days, according to the quantity|
|Remarks||OEM/Sample/Mixed item/Factory visit are welcome|
- Q:What's the price of 202 stainless steel round bar?
- In practical application, the steel which is often corroded by weak corrosive medium is called stainless steel, and the steel which is resistant to chemical medium is called acid resisting steel. Because of the difference in chemical composition between the two, the former is not necessarily resistant to chemical medium corrosion, while the latter is generally stainless. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on the alloying elements contained in the steel
- Q:How many kinds of stainless steel bars?
- According to the material quality, there are 4 kinds of austenitic stainless steel bars, ferritic stainless steel bars, martensitic stainless steel bars and duplex stainless steel bars
- Q:The difference between 440C stainless steel bars and 420 stainless steel bars
- 440C is a high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher. 420 stainless steel applies to all kinds of precision machinery, bearings, equipment, etc..
- Q:304 why are stainless steel bars hard and soft?
- 304 is austenitic steel, with work hardening, that is, after cold processing, such as wire drawing, cold heading, it will harden. If the processing is excellent 304, want to soften it again, very simple, annealing will do.
- Q:What are the BITAUTO stainless steel bar?
- The car is relative, compared to more than 201 bar 304 bar processing
- Q:Is the heating rod good for glass or stainless steel?
- Cheap or stainless steel is more secure, glass because of the cost limit, is really explosion-proof glass? I suspect it! No good cheap goods is the true saying, material work is saved, although no large-scale security incidents occur from time to time, but also make people impossible to guard against individual events. Once the heating rod has an accident, the loss of the fish will be immeasurable. So my advice is to choose the big bar. How many fish are there in only one hundred or two hundred? If the maintenance well, three years is not a problem (also known as the brand five year replacement), flat down also tens of dollars a year, but safety is not an order of magnitude.
- Q:What about the weight of stainless steel bars?
- For example, the outer diameter of 20mm steel bar, the unit length of 1 meters, weight is 0.02*0.02*3.14/4*1*1000=2.5kg.
- Q:201 stainless steel rods rusty, what should I do?
- Stainless steel bars are easier to rust under the same conditions as stainless steel.
- Q:303 stainless steel rods and brass rods, that hardness
- 303 stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, while austenitic stainless steel is not through heat treatment to increase hardness, so it can not be reduced by heat treatment hardness.
- Q:2Cr13 what's the use of stainless steel bars?
- Can be used as knife products
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range