||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- It's not really the solar panels that power the house, they charge a battery bank and there's an inverter that jumps the battery power up to household current level. If you start getting into more expensive systems, they can sense when the batteries are full and start diverting power into the local electric grid. Some places the electric company is required to pay you for generating current, other places tell you tough luck. I suggest looking on OKorder or something at some of the home solar kits on sale there and look at how large a house they are rated for to get an idea of how big a system you're going to need. I don't know if you have access to the power bill history of the house you're getting in Dubai, but the power company there might be able to provide you with a history of average kW hours the house consumes. A 2400 sqft house with a gas stove and a gas water heater and wood heat is going to consume far less electricity than a house with all electric appliances and the consumption history of an individual house should reflect that so you can buy appropriately.
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- Commercial Solar Panels Cost
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- Solar panels produce electricity. This one isn't very good. $500 for only 80W with such a large panel? It doesn't even come with a battery (car battery) If you're thinking of something to try and run your house off of, you'll need somewhere between 2 to 24 of these panels, plus a voltage converter and other equipment to connect it into the electrical system in your house. If you want something to help charge a cellphone, I guess this would work - if you could get the electrical connections set up properly - but it's still awfully expensive and won't give you a return on investment for somewhere between 5 to 20 years - by which time the panel will need to be replaced, and we'll (hopefully!) have more efficient panels available.
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- how much does these pannels way and which are the most efficient?
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- Solar Power is great. I installed it myself about 2 years ago, and you really do notice the change within the first couple months. Building it yourself is actually pretty tricky without the right resources. Some of the guides don't have enough detailed information that you need when you start putting the project together. I was having a lot of trouble until I stumbled upon a site that was offering some great resources for solar DIY projects. I went ahead and added it to the sources section below. It's great and has everything you would need for putting your own solar projects together, including hot water solar panels. Hope this helps!
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- There are 2 kinds of solar cell/panel. Electrical and thermal. Passive thermal is the easiest. It can be made with clear glass bottles or jars. The bottles or jars must first be cleaned and sterilized to prevent the growth of algae or bacteria. Fill these about 90% full with water that has tsp of chlorine bleach per gallon. Put the caps or lids on tight. Seal with hot melt or other waterproof glue like RTV silicone. Arrange these in an array. You can use cement or just build a wood frame. Even simpler is just to put the bottles on a board or window sill. Place this in a sunny spot. The water will be heated by the solar radiation and will stay warm several hours after the sun is no longer shining on them. A an active thermal cell is different. For this you need a medium to heat. Silicon oil is often used but your could just use water. You need a collector, reservoir, heat sink, and circulating pump. These must be arranged in a manner so that the medium (water) is pumped to the collector where it is heated. It passes through the heat sink to transfer the heat and then returns to the reservoir. To make an electrical panel you can buy components. Photovoltaic cells and the components to mount them, wire them and then change the current generated into a type and voltage you can use.
- Q:How tangible do horseshoe solar panels sound?
- Sounds like you are thinking which is excellent. Now do a controlled experiment. Using a prototype of your receiver and measure it against existing technology. You could do a computerized mock up.
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- First of all you seem to be talking about making a solar photovoltaic panel instead of a solar thermal panel. Most solar panels will produce DC electricity. Your house uses AC electricity. You can set up the solar photovoltaic panels to send their current to charge a battery bank and then you can tap into that battery bank and send the power to a voltage inverter to change the power to AC. The better inverters will do a better job of this. The system has to be matched and sized properly. If you are not familiar with electrical work you should have someone who is more knowledgeable help or do the work. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Solar panel wiring, materials?
- the solar panel should state it, you dont need a inverter to charge, only to use the power from the cell.you do need an amp regulator, so it tells if the battery is on full charge and so the sun doesnt over power the battery through the solar panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range