•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Nominal power Pm
Open circuit voltage Voc(V)
Short circuit current Isc(A)
Max.power voltage Vmp(V)
Max power current Imp(A)
Practical module efficiencyHC(%)
Dimension of module (mm)
Net weight (kg)
Max system voltage (V)
Operate Temp Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
Stardard Test Condition: Am 1.5 and 25°C
1. High efficiency and reliability of long term.
2. Excellent performance in low light environment.
3. Good performance under high temperature.
1. Ultra white fabric surface tempered glass.
2. High light transmission > 90%.
3. Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
1. TPT material.
2. Good aging resistance.
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability.
1. High light transmission.
2. Good ultraviolet aging resistance.
3. High strength encapsulation.
1. Anodized aluminum, Silver.
2. High strength, good stability.
3. Stable structure ensuring strong mechanical loading performance.
4. Classic style.
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- Solar is too expensive system. It is relatively new. Everything new is top dollar. When the market gets flooded the cost will dramatically go down as everything like cell phones, computers etc.
- Q:Solar Panels and a Car Headlight?
- Indestructible okorder.com/
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- DS's solar panels convert 22% of their available energy into electrical power. This may not sound very good, but it is much better than most solar panels. Most solar panels on people's houses, for example, are fairly inefficient. Less than 4% of the energy that reaches them will be converted to electricity. DS's panels are so efficient, in fact, that unless the ion propulsion drive is running, DS is producing far more power than it needs.
- Q:How do you make your own solar panels?
- I'm okorder.com/ for one of the few honest warnings about solar scams.
- Q:Air conditioner 25 volt 5 amps: how many solar panels and batteries to run 24/7?
- You are probably going to need about 60 panles and 60 batteries....you will also need a very good power inverter. Also consider the power it takes to invert 2 volt DC battery power in to 20 volts AC power required for an air conditioner. You might consider also trying to find a 2 or a 24 volt unit cooler. You would be better off buying a generator. Solar panels and batteries are not going to run an air conditioner for long if at all.....it might be cheaper to have the power company run the power.
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- I purchased my system because it is a good financial investment. My system will pay for itself in less than 6 years, thanks to a generous rebate from my utility. Now when the nearly 20% rate increase my city just approved goes into effect my bill will go up about $4 a month instead of $40.
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- In the UK, the only real benefit comes from the subsidies given to owners of solar panels. I believe the same is true elsewhere in the world. I suppose smugness might be a benefit though it is not justified.
- Q:are solar electric panels viable in the northwest?
- The key is the average insolation value for the location. This is a number that represents the effective numbers of sunlight available per day. The insolation for Seattle varies from 2.9 and 3.57, depending on who is reporting the number. The insolation where I live, near San Francisco is 5. For me, solar is paying off.
- Q:Solar panel trouble?
- Most solar panels convert the energy collect from the sun directly into usable DC current. So no, you do not need a capacitor to test a light if you are in sunlight. You will need a capacitor or rechargeable battery if you plan on testing the solar panel away from a light source after the capacitor or battery has charged. Solar panels cannot store electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range