•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Nominal power Pm
Open circuit voltage Voc(V)
Short circuit current Isc(A)
Max.power voltage Vmp(V)
Max power current Imp(A)
Practical module efficiencyHC(%)
Dimension of module (mm)
Net weight (kg)
Max system voltage (V)
Operate Temp Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
Stardard Test Condition: Am 1.5 and 25°C
1. High efficiency and reliability of long term.
2. Excellent performance in low light environment.
3. Good performance under high temperature.
1. Ultra white fabric surface tempered glass.
2. High light transmission > 90%.
3. Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
1. TPT material.
2. Good aging resistance.
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability.
1. High light transmission.
2. Good ultraviolet aging resistance.
3. High strength encapsulation.
1. Anodized aluminum, Silver.
2. High strength, good stability.
3. Stable structure ensuring strong mechanical loading performance.
4. Classic style.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- Because the MPPT controller has a wider input voltage range, it can also convert multiple voltages into current charge and better protect the battery.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range