•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Nominal power Pm
Open circuit voltage Voc(V)
Short circuit current Isc(A)
Max.power voltage Vmp(V)
Max power current Imp(A)
Practical module efficiencyHC(%)
Dimension of module (mm)
Net weight (kg)
Max system voltage (V)
Operate Temp Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
Stardard Test Condition: Am 1.5 and 25°C
1. High efficiency and reliability of long term.
2. Excellent performance in low light environment.
3. Good performance under high temperature.
1. Ultra white fabric surface tempered glass.
2. High light transmission > 90%.
3. Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
1. TPT material.
2. Good aging resistance.
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability.
1. High light transmission.
2. Good ultraviolet aging resistance.
3. High strength encapsulation.
1. Anodized aluminum, Silver.
2. High strength, good stability.
3. Stable structure ensuring strong mechanical loading performance.
4. Classic style.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- Based on the above considerations, silicon is the most ideal solar cell materials, which is the main reason for solar cells to silicon-based. But with the continuous development of new materials and related technology development, to other village-based solar cells are increasingly showing attractive prospects.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Pre-monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range