•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Nominal power Pm
Open circuit voltage Voc(V)
Short circuit current Isc(A)
Max.power voltage Vmp(V)
Max power current Imp(A)
Practical module efficiencyHC(%)
Dimension of module (mm)
Net weight (kg)
Max system voltage (V)
Operate Temp Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
Stardard Test Condition: Am 1.5 and 25°C
1. High efficiency and reliability of long term.
2. Excellent performance in low light environment.
3. Good performance under high temperature.
1. Ultra white fabric surface tempered glass.
2. High light transmission > 90%.
3. Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
1. TPT material.
2. Good aging resistance.
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability.
1. High light transmission.
2. Good ultraviolet aging resistance.
3. High strength encapsulation.
1. Anodized aluminum, Silver.
2. High strength, good stability.
3. Stable structure ensuring strong mechanical loading performance.
4. Classic style.
- Q:What do i need to use a 2v solar panel to charge a 6v lead acid battery as i cant find a 2v to 6v regulator?
- despite the statements to the contrary, using a solar panel to charge a battery is not rocket science. first lets look at you panel. panels normally have a spec for open circuit voltage (probably 20 volts for yours) operating power (4.4 volts at .4 amps is usual for 20 watt panel) and short circuit current (probably 2 amps in your case). if this panel is connected to a 2 volt battery, it will develop 20 watts of charge current in full sun. if this panel is connected to a 6 volt battery, it will work closer to the short circuit current or about .8 amps. doing the math this is a 7.2v x ,8= 3 watt charger for 6 volt batteries. while it is less efficient than when working at 2 volts, it will still work pretty good and no regulator is needed if you remember to disconnect the panel after 5 hours of full sun. if you want to walk away and have it run automatically, then you will need to find a 6 volt charge controller.
- Q:0000 watt Solar Panels?
- do those even exst that sounds prertty intesnse andn i see amny things that wou;ld go wrong with that i think you should like tone it done a bit that sounds pretty intense tho
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Question# 5: Any state in the USA is entitle to a Federal Tax credit on their Income tax returns. Click on the source for details.
- Q:2- 390 W Solar Panel's Series or Parallel?
- Q:Does anyone know a company that will make custom solar panels?
- There's no way that home built system that will generate enough power to run your home off the grid. That's all hogwash! No wind = no electricity generated. No sun = no electricity generated. I'm looking into a grid tie solar system. I'm still working out the math for my home. They are expensive ($20k - $50k) before tax credits, but they have been designed by engineers, not back yard, shade tree wanna-be engineers. They will put power into the grid during the day (making your meter run backwards) and you'll draw the power back at night (when there's no sun). This is perfectly legal. It must be installed by power company approved techs. That's how power companies are going to meet their green energy mandates for the future. You'll generate power for the power company and get paid wholesale prices for it (during the day). But you'll buy it back at retail (at night)
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Zillow ? Great at guessing value. Start with ur property tax agencies valuation. Solar panels seldom GET any return on costs. Often creating negative value. Contact actual Realtors for neighborhoods Comparison of ur house NOT appraisal. Two different animals
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range