Order On-line Tracking
•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Nominal power Pm
Open circuit voltage Voc(V)
Short circuit current Isc(A)
Max.power voltage Vmp(V)
Max power current Imp(A)
Practical module efficiencyHC(%)
Dimension of module (mm)
Net weight (kg)
Max system voltage (V)
Operate Temp Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
Stardard Test Condition: Am 1.5 and 25°C
1. High efficiency and reliability of long term.
2. Excellent performance in low light environment.
3. Good performance under high temperature.
1. Ultra white fabric surface tempered glass.
2. High light transmission > 90%.
3. Ultraviolet radiation resistance.
1. TPT material.
2. Good aging resistance.
3. Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability.
1. High light transmission.
2. Good ultraviolet aging resistance.
3. High strength encapsulation.
1. Anodized aluminum, Silver.
2. High strength, good stability.
3. Stable structure ensuring strong mechanical loading performance.
4. Classic style.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|