310w mono & poly solar panel powered solar cell
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems,also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solor Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Long Service Life
High Efficiency Solar Cells
Special Aluminum Frame Design
High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass
Advanced Cell Encapsulation
Top 7 Reasons to Order From Us:
1) We offer you the best quality on the market!
2) We offer you strongly competitive prices !
3) We offer the fastest shipping !
4) we can accept small order!
5) we design various of watt according to cuatomer!
6) We have the best customer service team!
7) We have excellent manufacturer solar panel warranty policy!
- Q:How to avoid or reduce the fragmentation of thin silicon wafers without wax polishing?
- The wax free polishing template can ensure the free rotation of the silicon wafer in the groove of the template,
- Q:Why silicon wafers are made in watts!
- Crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells have two types of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon, with P (or n) silicon substrate, through the formation of phosphorus (or boron) diffusion Pn formation, production technology is mature, is the leading product in the photovoltaic market. The buried layer electrode, surface passivation, enhanced light trapping, dense grid technology, optimization of back electrode and contact electrode technology, improve the collection efficiency of carrier materials, optimization of anti elbow membrane, concave convex surface, high reflective back electrode, the photoelectric conversion efficiency is greatly improved. Silicon photocell area is limited, the larger the phi 10 to 20cm wafer, the annual production capacity of 46MW/a. At present, the main task is to continue to expand the scale of the industry, the development of ribbon silicon photovoltaic technology, improve material utilization. Internationally recognized as the highest efficiency under AM1.5 conditions of 24%, the space with high quality efficiency in the AMO condition is about 13.5 - 18% of the ground with a large number of production in the AM1 conditions in the more than 11 - 18%. It can reduce the cost, but the efficiency is lower, which is made by the method of directional solidification. Optimization of the silver electrode and aluminum paste screen printing, grinding and polishing process, do everything possible to further reduce costs, improve efficiency, the maximum conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic cells up to 18.6%.
- Q:How to make monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Diffusion bondingSolar cells require a large area of PN junction to achieve the conversion of light energy to electrical energy, while the diffusion furnace is a special equipment for manufacturing solar cell PN junction. Tube type diffusion furnace is mainly composed of quartz boat download four parts part, gas chamber, a furnace body part and a holder part etc.. Generally, the liquid source of three phosphorus oxychloride is used as the diffusion source. The P type silicon wafer is placed in a quartz tube of a tube type diffusion furnace, and three nitrogen oxychloride is used in the quartz vessel at the temperature of 850---900 degrees Celsius, and the phosphorus atom is obtained through the reaction of the phosphorus oxychloride and the silicon wafer through the reaction of the phosphorus and the phosphorus. After a certain time, the phosphorus atom from the surrounding surface layer into a silicon wafer, and wafer to internal diffusion through the void between the silicon atoms, forming a N type semiconductor and P type semiconductor interface, namely PN junction. The PN junction made by this method has good uniformity, the uniformity of box resistance is less than ten percent, and the lifetime of less than 10ms. The manufacture of PN junction is the most basic and most important process in the production of solar cells. Because it is the formation of PN junction, so that the electrons and holes in the flow is no longer back to the original place, so that the formation of the current, using the wire will lead to the current, dc.
- Q:Solar silicon wafer cutting fluid can burn explosion?
- Combustible gas is hydrogen is not polyethylene glycol, but no matter because of ventilation, ventilation, to avoid the closed environment in the case of an open flame on the line
- Q:What is the thickness of the semiconductor wafer used today?
- 0.670mm or so. The wafer must be thinned, otherwise the loss of the dicing knife is very large, and it is necessary to draw two knives
- Q:Why do they make so many transistors on silicon in an integrated circuit
- Small size, low power consumption! This is the advantage of IC ah.
- Q:How to detect the surface finish of photovoltaic silicon wafers, what equipment?
- Roughness, flatness, or cleanliness? But you have to choose optical instruments. I just don't know what you're asking for.
- Q:Consult the difference between silicon and battery
- And the battery slice is cut the silicon wafer cleaning, making, P/N knot, printing and so on after the results of the process, directly cut the silicon chip can not be used for power generation.
- Q:How many times is the resistance of the same size silicon
- Silicon is one of the largest and most widely used semiconductor materials, and its output and consumption mark the level of a country's electronics industry.
- Q:1 megawatts of solar energy need how many wafers
- Now on the market every piece of the specification is not enough, there are 40W 60W 100W, etc.. One megawatt is equal to 100 watts, yourself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range