||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1956 x 992 x 50
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:LED Lantern Charged via 6 volt solar panel?
- If it has a 6 volt battery- is it marked 2 volts on an external plug? If so, there is a resistor inside to drop the potential the battery sees. The battery itself could be slipped out and recharged easily from your 6 volt panel. Just determine how much current (in Amps or Milliamps) the panel produces nominally and divide that into 4 and add one fourth of that length of time to make up for system losses. This will tell you how many hours it should charge assuming your starting voltage of the battery is above .5 volts. and the panel is at 3 volts potential or higher. So if your panel puts out amp at 0AM, you would charge for 5 hours. 4 divided by is 4 and one fourth of that is so 4 plus is 5. It is a little more involved than that, but as a rule of thumb. Also do not discharge tha lantern to the point of no light output. LEDs are efficient, but their current will add up. If it is suggest to be able to use the lantern for up to 8 hours on a charge, stick to that value. Lead acid batteries have best longevity when discharged only to 80 percent capacity. Once battery is charged- disconnect from charging source.
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- Many companies are regional, so it is hard to give a specific company name. The best thing to do is look in the phone book for solar contractors. You can buy any size system you want it to offset all or a portion of your bill, there may be rebates and you will be able to receive 30% tax credit if you do it this year. Make sure to get an estimate on how soon you will break even. You will also be able to get a more accurate quote if you know at least year usage history. You should be able to get that info from your electricity provider.
- Q:How effective are solar panels?
- Well, the maximum amount of energy you can receive with 00 percent efficiency is kilowatt per square meter. This is the energy that hits the Earth's surface. The best commercially available panels are 20-30 percent efficient. Cutting edge technology has gotten this percentage up to 50 percent, but you can't buy these for your home. If you're curious about efficiency, check out a panel's dimensions, find the area in square meters, and use that along with its Watts (divide by 000 to get kilowatts) to get your answer.
- Q:What is the difference between Photovoltaic Panels and Solar Panels?
- Both of them are different types of solar panel. EDIT: Misspelling on Jeff's answer below! I think he means 'silicon,' not 'silicone!' Solar cells are typically grown on a glass substrate or put onto glass. Silicon is currently the most common material, followed by CdTe or cadmium telluride. Other materials like CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium (di)Selenide) are breaking into the market. Some people have great hopes for organic or 'dye' solar cells.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- I will answer your question with a question. Why does everyone try so hard to point out why they think (I did say think and they are normally wrong) something will not work. I agree with your idea but you are wanting to put the help or money in the wrong place. If we would just take care of our own here at home. We would not need their oil so they would have more for their own use. This would aswell stop our money from leaving our country and they would NOT beable to use our money to build bombs to kill us with. So just by taking care of ourselfs we would be helping Iraq and our own country. We would not need their oil and they would get what they want. Us out of their country. However, That will not help bush and his OIL millionaire friends so it will never happen.
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Not minerals. Elements. Silicon. Found everywhere. Group III elements for doping. Group V elements for doping.
- Q:How much was the price of solar panels 5 years ago compared to now?
- For just 5 years ago, certainly not! Perhaps you are thinking of 50 years ago, the kind that was put on the early communication satellites? 5 years ago, there was a glut of polysilicon, so modules were actually a little cheaper than today. Solar cell makers were basically using the scraps thrown away by chipmakers. But today, more silicon goes into making solar cells than computer chips, so that bonanza is gone. We will see prices going lower this year, possibly 20% from last year, because of improvements in technology, but also an increase in polysilicon supply, and a slowdown in demand due to worldwide recession. Later this year is a good time to buy panels, if you have the cash. The industry site below tracks module prices. They used to have more data, but I guess the old data rolls off the screen with time. If you want to see the details, they'll charge you for the report.
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Hooking up without batteries is actually the most common way to do it, but it's a non-trivial project, and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. There is a device called a grid-tied inverter - that performs the task of putting energy back into the power grid. The reason you don't see homemade panels being hooked to the grid is because the power company's permission is required, and they will not grant it unless you meet building codes, and those codes require parts with at least a UL listing. No homemade panels would quality.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Of the practical technologies, crystalline silicon is still king. There have been improvements in manufacturing efficiency and price, but the fundamental technology is unchanged. For the past couple decades, there have been startups claiming that they will have a breakthrough available in 2 years, but so far, nothing has beat crystalline silicon for general applications. The appeal of thin-film was its cost, at the penalty of efficiency, but when the prices of crystalline plummeted, the cost argument went away. That wasn't the only problem Solyndra had, but it contributed to the company's demise. Organic solar cells show promise, and might ultimately be very cheap to manufacture, as they don't involve the high-temperature processing that semiconductors do. The main problem today is that they're not stable at the temperature of a hot roof. But then again, a few years ago, organic LEDs were the same way, and now they're commonplace in big TV's. Only time will tell. From a homeowner's standpoint, the install is routine, but still best done by professionals. It's like putting a new roof on a house, or wiring in central air conditioning. For most, it's better to call a pro.
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- If okorder.com . If you must store this energy, that's another trick involving other equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range