. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- All belong to austenitic stainless steel, 304 is the most common, and 314 of the alloy content is higher than 304, better performance, especially high pressure heat resistance.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1mm 304 stainless steel plate, about 160 yuan a square, this may be based on your amount to determine the amount of large, you can also pay the price, the amount of small may not be. Jiashan Rongchang sliding bearings can also provide 1mm 304 stainless steel plate self lubrication skateboards, it is composed of 3 layers
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- According to the agreement can be scheduled to open, usually to add money, commonly used thin 3mm below the general specifications commonly used, 1000*20001219*2438, 3mm or more commonly used specifications 1500*6000.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface, and prolong its service life, the surface of the steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc, this kind of zinc coated steel sheet is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range