||Output Voltage (V):
Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
45 ± 2
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
-40 to +85
-40 to +85
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Solar power generation, per square meter of power generation in 120W or so, the cost per square meter in 1500 yuan, the greater the area the lower the price
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels (Solar panel) is composed of one or more solar cells to form a solar panel. A solar cell is a semiconductor device that converts light into electrical properties, which can convert solar radiation energy on its surface into direct current
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Pay attention to the basic power calculation is not enough! The reality is not up to
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Hypothesis: 1 my peak electricity price of 1 yuan / degree, the flat price of $0.7 / degree, the local coal desulfurization unit benchmark price of 0.4 yuan / degree. 2 my home at noon to 1 points solar power generation of 90 degrees, power consumption of 40 degrees; in the afternoon from 5 to 6 solar power generation of 10 degrees, power consumption of 60 degrees. Results: 1 according to the total solar energy power generation and the total energy consumption calculation two times my solar power electricity is 100 degrees, 100 degrees, more than electricity difference is zero; so I save electricity 85 yuan, receive subsidies 35 yuan, the total revenue of 100kWh * [(1 + 0.7) /2 + /kWh = 0.35 yuan) 120 yuan.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Fifth distributed photovoltaic power generation implementation of self occupied, power over the Internet, the nearest consumptive, power regulation, operation mode. The power grid enterprise uses advanced technology to optimize the operation and management of power grid, and provides the system support for the distributed photovoltaic power generation operation. To encourage investment business entities with the same power supply area of the power users in power grid enterprise cooperation in a variety of ways to achieve the nearest consumptive distributed photovoltaic power generation.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- Configuration of a household solar power system is about ten thousand to $twenty thousand
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- The power of the solar panel is determined by the efficiency of the battery, the material assembled into the solar panel and the process. The process and material of the big brand is generally no problem, but the battery is also high and low, the price difference is also very large, to ask about the efficiency of battery and components. 250W single crystal battery pack 18.6% is sufficient, the standard specification 1650mm*992mm, the components are generally in the; 250W polycrystalline battery sheet in the 17.6% sufficient, standard specifications, components generally in the 15.3%.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range