||Output Voltage (V):
Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
45 ± 2
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM (245-320W)
-40 to +85
-40 to +85
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of 245w-320w Poly Solar Panel
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- 2013 PV industry in Europe and the United States antitrust investigation, overcapacity led to the collapse of a large number of photovoltaic industry in Zhejiang, solar prices have fallen. This can be checked at any time online
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Himin Solar Photovoltaic, as the industry leader, the standard of the pioneers, adhering to industry responsibility, the pursuit of quality is the core, excellent products, is the commitment to the customer. At the same time, Himin photovoltaic products in the development process, realize the function of just one hand, and the pursuit of beautiful, practical and aesthetic products will be fully integrated, highlight the taste is Himin has been adhering to the brand concept.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Battery pack. The utility model is used for storing the electric energy generated by the solar array when illuminated by the light and can supply power to the load at any time. In the grid connected solar power generation system, the battery can not be added
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- There are two kinds of algorithms, one for the total solar energy and the total electricity consumption, a solar photovoltaic power generation in real-time and real-time electricity.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- This area of solar heating system is divided into 4 parts: solar panels. Thermal energy water storage device. Thermal converter. Auxiliary heating wall. This system can be added with winter heating of buildings above 50% hot heat as a heat source for heating indoor floor heating systems, the spring and autumn three season can use gas or not using gas assisted heating (heat storage water tank can not increase the gas heating can be all-weather hot water).
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels are the most basic components of photovoltaic power generation systems and products. Its main role is to convert solar energy into electricity stored in batteries.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- The power of the solar panel is determined by the efficiency of the battery, the material assembled into the solar panel and the process. The process and material of the big brand is generally no problem, but the battery is also high and low, the price difference is also very large, to ask about the efficiency of battery and components. 250W single crystal battery pack 18.6% is sufficient, the standard specification 1650mm*992mm, the components are generally in the; 250W polycrystalline battery sheet in the 17.6% sufficient, standard specifications, components generally in the 15.3%.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Frame: aluminum alloy frame with high strength, strong resistance to mechanical impact. Is also the most valuable part of home solar power. A device for converting direct current into alternating current. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power, while the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected photovoltaic power generation system for grid connected operation. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range