||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1956 x 992 x 50
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- if you want to make a photovoltaic panel from scratch, its extremely difficult, comparable probably to making integrated circuits. just buy a factory built panel solar-thermal is much easier
- Q:Powering my house with solar panels?
- We are installing a 3.3 kWh system on a 2 story house. Really three story if you add in the basement. It will provide about 3/4 of the electric power they use per year. The cost of the complete system installed is in the $26,000 range. A 4.5 kWh system would wipe out their bill and would cost in the $34,000 range installed. But it had too many solar modules to fit on the roof. Now if you are wanting to go off grid in the average American home you would spend about $60,000 easy. Most American family's are very very waste full. Very few even have CFL lighting and leave every light in the house on. I have even known of some that will use a 60 watt night light when it is so easy to put in a CFL or a 4 watt night light. With 4 TV sets running in most homes at the same time a 200 watt stereo system for background noise.. Well we Americans have a long ways to go yet.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- Actually, solar energy IS a good one. It's something we all need to think about, especially when coal and oil become harder to get. Good luck with your paper!
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- You need a charger Controller but 55 watt panel is not a whole lot of power. So yes you can buy a very good one but it will cost a lot more. For a 55 watt panel you only need a 4 to 7 amp controller. But why not buy a 0 amp so you can add a second solar panel etc... A PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) is the cheapest and most robust type MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) These controllers actually detect the optimum operating voltage and amperage of the solar array and match that with the battery bank. The result is additional 5-30% more power out of your array versus a PWM controller So unless you have a system over 200 watt the PWM works very good I have two of the PWM myself
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- There is this really cool book that i just bought and im actually starting to make a couple of things you go on this website and follow the link you wont regret it, i promise i'm saving literally hundreds
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- well... I'm not sure how you can make a solar panel that you can store electricity off of. But a simple solar panel is... Take a pane of class a bunch of pop cans and a fan... color the bottoms of the pop cans black and attach them to a board of some sort (black side up) put the pane of glass over the cans (with about 5 inches of space between) and put the fan blowing away from the cans you can set this in a window that gets lots of sun and it will use the solar energy to heat your house (its pretty efficient and warm)
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in many kinds, using a variety of technologies and sizes, but the most common is still the crystalline silicon type. The power produced is variable, but the better ones you can buy approach 20% efficiency, and the peak energy from the sun is 200W/m^2 (Watts per square meter). This only occurs when the panel is lined up with the sun on a clear day with the sun high in the sky. The efficiency is also affected by how the electrical energy is taken from the panel, and the temperature of the panel. In the full sun the temperature approaches 60C, so the voltage drops. The links below provide a lot of information about such matters. A BP panel 50mm x 674mm gives a peak power of 20W. This is .07 square meters. As you can see this is very close to 20%. (The third link). However this is less in practice because the sun may not be full sun and may not be perpendicular to the panel. The output drops as the cosine of the angle to the sun, more or less. Even with peak sun this would produce only about 00W charging a 2V battery directly, unless an electronic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge control is used.
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- Hey, okorder.com
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- The first thing to understand is that there is nothing complex about a solar panel. It is nothing more than a collection of solar or PV cells on a board that is fitted to the most appropriate part of your home, generally on the roof. There are guides out there that teach you how to build a solar panel and a windmill for just $50, and it’s very easy to make. Best of all, you can save 70% or more on your energy bill, adding up to thousands of dollars each year in savings. I reviewed both free guides and paid guides and have come up with our top to Build your own solar panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range