Round / Square Etc.
SS Stainless Steel 201, 304 , 316
*Construction And Stair , Handrail , Railing Use
Beautiful Outlook, Easy To Clean, Low Maintenance Cost
Widely Used On Stainless Steel Balustrade & Handrails, Indoor Or Outdoor Decorations,Etc.
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
Surface Finish :
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D.
then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,
No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with
discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building,
electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness
with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub
buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen
utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has
continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,
door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed,
the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,
kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
- Q:How about stainless steel 2520 and 316?
- Their nickel content is different. 2520 contains about 20 nickel, 316 contains about 13 nickel, and contains 2 molybdenum.
- Q:316 stainless steel pipe wall mirror polishing, the smaller the roughness, the better.
- From what you have described above, the difficulty lies in the roughness of the interior.You choose to finish the stainless steel tube, 2-3 finishing tubes, and then polished by solid polishing agent.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel decorative pipes?
- For the steel to withstand the pressure to the hydraulic test to test its ability and quality, leakage, soaked or expansion for qualified does not occur at the prescribed pressure, some steel according to the requirement of standard or edge test, flaring test and flattening test.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe pickling ratio
- Features: sticky green and blue transparent paste, dirt removal ability, fast and convenient, especially suitable for large workpieces, equipment, partial or overall treatment, not suitable for liquid immersion, better than the market similar products.
- Q:Stainless steel and stainless steel pipe inside and outside polishing off, what is the difference?
- The main difference between these materials is that the chemical composition is different. The corrosion resistance of 316L is stronger than that of 304 and 304L, and that of L indicates lower carbon content and stronger flexibility. Choose the key depends on the things inside, corrosion is not big, how to use the environment, there are high pressure requirements are not high.
- Q:What are the differences in the properties of hot-rolled and cold-rolled stainless steel tubes?
- Stainless steel tube with hot and cold points, hot rolling is made by stainless steel tube billet heated to red state, through processing a mold, which is cold-rolled stainless steel pipe billet collocation through different mould at room temperature, finally by drawing rolling method, stainless steel tube working together the size of the need to.
- Q:Why does the 304 stainless steel pipe leak?
- This is the mechanism of pitting ion in neutral solution, such as the effect of chlorine ion on the surface of the passivation film, surface damage, and pitting, uneven part of the organization, the structure of the metal inclusions easily become a source of pittingOf course, there are many other forms of corrosion on austenitic stainless steel, such as crevice corrosion, stress corrosion, and so on.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of PPR lined stainless steel pipe and PPR aluminium plastic pipe
- PPR lined stainless steel tubeAdvantage：Stainless steel lining pipe, high temperature resistance, can transport hot water, boiling water, steam, and safety and health. The installation of stainless steel tube after the whole bearing pipe resistance, impact resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties to strengthen and enhance the original tube, not only can be used for civilian water and gas, can also be used for fluid transportation industry.shortcomingOnce the processing is not well controlled, it is easy to cause stainless steel and PPR delamination.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe drilling?
- General requirements for processing stainless steel workpiece hole smooth, less burr, white technology generally choose high-quality grinding drill, on the market are mostly black rolling process, the main difference between full grinding and rolling process is drilling with the drill chuck supporting the overall use of small amplitude and hole grinding, less burr, the accuracy is high especially, when batch processing efficiency.
- Q:What is the welding of stainless steel?
- Sheet argon arc welding greater than 10mm by hand welding or gas shielded welding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range