||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
316 stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Tube &Pipe
Square tubes, round tubes, oval pipes, special shaped pipes,
empaistic pipes, fittings
ASTM A554, A249, A269 and A270
201: Ni 0.8%~1%
202: Ni 3.5%~4.5%
304: Ni 8%, Cr 18%
316: Ni 10%, Cr 18%
0.3mm - 3.0mm
6m or as customers' request
a) Outer Diameter: +/- 0.2mm
b) Thickness: +/- 0.02mm
c) Length: +/- 5mm
180G, 240G, 320G Satin / Hairline
400G, 600G Mirror finish
handrail,railing, staircase, weldmesh screen,door,window, balcony,fence,bench,furniture,etc
Squash test, extended test, water pressure test, crystal rot test, heat treatment, NDT
Chemical Composition of Material
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
Surface Finish :
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D.
then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,
No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with
discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building,
electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness
with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub
buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen
utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has
continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,
door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed,
the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,
kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Applications:SurfaceApplication2BMedical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.BAKitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.No.1Chemical tank, pipe.No.4Kitchen utensils, Building construction,Medical equipment.HLBuilding Construction.
|---Packing & Transport---|
- Q:Stainless steel pipes can not be less than the amount of chromium
- General stainless steel chromium content is generally not less than 12%, high even up to 18%. Steel added elements such as chromium, can change the performance of the steel, such as the molecular structure of steel more uniform on the surface of the steel is more easily to form a layer of dense oxide protective film, thereby greatly improving the ability of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Therefore, stainless steel can resist fire, water, acid, alkali and various solutions to its corrosion, not rust. The scientists found that the internal structure of the steel is more uniform, various components more closely linked to the corrosion of the more difficult the invasion, also attached to the surface with a layer of oxide film, like iron and steel to wear armor, was not naturally easy to rust. Why is stainless steel rust? When the stainless steel tube surface appear brown rust (point) when people are surprised: stainless steel does not rust, rust is stainless steel, steel may be a problem. In fact, this is a lack of understanding of stainless steel one-sided misconceptions. Stainless steel will rust under certain conditions. Stainless steel has the ability to resist atmospheric oxidation - that is, stainless steel, and also has the ability to corrode in medium containing acids, alkalis, and salts - that is, corrosion resistance. But its corrosion resistance is changed with the chemical composition, the mutual state, the condition of use and the type of environmental medium.
- Q:The difference between galvanized steel pipe and stainless steel pipe
- Cast iron pipes (Cast, Iron, Pipe), cast cast pipe. Cast iron pipes are used for water supply, drainage and gas transmission lines. They include cast iron pipes and pipe fittings. Labor intensity is small. According to the casting method, it is divided into continuous cast iron pipe and centrifugal cast iron pipe, in which the centrifugal cast iron pipe is divided into sand mould and metal type two kinds. Divided into gray cast iron pipe and nodular cast iron pipe according to different material. According to the interface form, it is divided into flexible interface, flange interface, self anchored interface, rigid interface and so on. Among them, the flexible iron pipes rubber sealing ring; flange interface cast iron pipe flange fixed in the rubber pad, the flange gasket sealing; rigid interface cast iron pipe socket is large, straight pipe is inserted, sealed with cement, this technology has been basically eliminated
- Q:304L stainless steel pipe can withstand 0.1MPA?
- 304L stainless steel pipe can withstand 0.1MPAThe pipe can be able to withstand the pressure to see the size, there is the stainless steel seamless pipe pressure is stronger than that of stainless steel pipe joints. 0.1Mpa=10 kg pressure.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe specification 25*2 what does it mean?
- Outside diameter 25MM, wall thickness 2MM, this tube is too thick, our company has thin wall stainless steel tube
- Q:Are stainless steel tubes and galvanized steel tubes the same?
- It's quite different!The stainless steel pipe itself is made of stainless steel, and galvanized steel pipe is coated with zinc on the surface of the carbon steel tube
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel tube and tube rolling
- Stainless steel stands for material. According to the production process, steel pipe, sub welded pipe, hot rolled pipe, cold rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe. What you say should refers to the cold drawn pipe drawing. Pipe called cold drawn, round steel called cold drawn. Compared with these processes, cold drawing and cold rolling are close to each other. The accuracy is higher, because of the plastic deformation, the mechanical properties are better. The specific difference is that the cold rolling is less than the cold drawn processing track, the accuracy and surface roughness are higher, and the processing cost is high. Cold drawing hardness is high, processing cost is low, processing will be wasted.
- Q:Stainless steel seamless steel tube, ordinary seamless steel pipe, which is good?
- Stainless steel pipe in the nickel element is relatively high, nickel is pipe rust proof, wear-resistant, mainly corrosion-resistant. The strength of the steel pipe is generally related to the content of carbon in the pipe. The ordinary steel pipe is carbon steel pipe, and the compressive strength is generally better than that of the stainless steel tube.
- Q:Why can stainless steel pipes be welded by argon arc welding?
- Argon protection can isolate the harmful effects of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen on the arc and molten pool in the air, and reduce the burning loss of alloy elements, so as to obtain compact, no spatter and high quality welded joints;
- Q:316 stainless steel pipe wall mirror polishing, the smaller the roughness, the better.
- From what you have described above, the difficulty lies in the roughness of the interior.You choose to finish the stainless steel tube, 2-3 finishing tubes, and then polished by solid polishing agent.
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- You want to draw the stainless steel, or to mirror the drawing, usually gray, mirror is generally bright silver, of course, the color is also there, ah, you need it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range