|Place of Origin:|
|Output Voltage (V):|
|Load Power (W):|
|Work Time (h):|
566*416*25, 625*540*25, 763*540*35mm
5 years product warranty and 20 years 80% of power, 25 years lifetime
|Packaging Detail:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
300w Useful Mono Solar Penal For Factory
Warranty:20 years 80%, 25 years lifetime
300w Useful Mono Solar Penal For Factory
Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel /Solar Module Technical Parameter
|ITEM ||Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel /Solar Module|
|Maximum power (Wp) |
|Maximum power voltage (V) |
|Maximum power current (A) |
|Open circuit voltage (V) |
|Short circuit current (A) |
|Size of solar cells(mm)|
|Number of cells (Pcs) |
36 PCS( 3x12 )
|Size of module (mm) |
|Brand Name of Solar Cells |
CEEG or JA SOLAR
|Maximum system voltage (V) |
|Temperature coefficients of Isc (%) |
+ 0.1/ °C
|Temperature coefficients of Voc (%) |
|Temperature coefficients of Pm (%) |
|Temperature coefficients of Im (%) |
|Temperature coefficients of Vm (%) |
|Temperature Range |
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity ||60m/s(200kg/sq.m) |
Allowable Hail Load
|steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|Weight per piece (kg) |
|Junction Box Type |
Junction box with TUV certificate
|Length of Cables (mm) |
as customer's demand
|Cell Efficiency (%) |
|Module Efficiency (%) |
|Output tolerance (%) |
|Frame (Material, Corners, etc.) |
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Frame
|Standard Test Conditions |
AM 1.5,1000W/m2, 25°C
5 years product warranty and 20 years 80% of power,25 years lifetime
1) Professional manufacturer
3)Factory price & Best quality
4)Accept customized order
8)We promise all your inquiries and messages will get our reply within 12 hours.
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- The best suggestion I can give is to call solar installation companies in your area, and ask for their recommendation as to what to do. They may recommend a technical college with an appropriate program. With unemployment rising, new jobs in solar will likely be scarce for a while. You might also inquire at roofing companies. If you apply at a solar company, and can demonstrate that you already have roofing experience, that will be a plus.
- Q:Reflectors or mirrors around the solar panels.......?
- You could (an example of concentrating sunlight is called cloud gain, where the edge of a cloud will intensify sunlight as it passes between the sun and your panels), but that will make your panels run hotter and will probably reduce their life. It's better from a system design standpoint to simply get another panel or two. DK
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- If you're really planning on solar energy, don't waste it on your own consumption. The Hydro company pays you for the energy you put back into the grid....the strange thing is, you buy the power back for less than you sold it, so you actually profit on the power you make! look into this. I wired a nice house for a doctor, and although I didnt supply the solar system, I learned of this concept there. The guy who installed her system charged her around $40,000.00 and the system would never be able to run any large portion of their home. They, of course sold the energy to the utility.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- To charge a 2V lead acid battery, you pretty much have to put almost 24V across it and it's only 50% efficient at charging so if your solar panel does put out 3W, you can expect 3/24/2 or /6th of an amp in usable charging. Therefore, from a flat battery, it would take 55*6 or 880 hours to charge the battery. If you assume about 6 hours of usable sunlight per day, that would be 47 days not taking into consideration the normal leakage that lead acid batteries have. It's quite likely that the leakage rate will be greater than the charging rate and the battery will never charge. You'll need a bigger solar panel.
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- If you put 'solar world statistics' into a search engine, you will discover that there are many statistics that are being heavily contested. Picking up the truth from among hype is the task. Solar panels typically have a rated maximum output of about 0 watts per sq metre. But actual delivery to grids of kWh would point to a number closer to 4 watts / sq M. on a 24 hour basis. Grid management is thus cautious about yield claims when history points to only /8 of rated maximum output. There may be some inappropriate expectations, when a solar roof is first powering the building, and only selling excess to the grid.
- Q:Anyone here have residential solar panels?
- Check out what someone did in Oakley, California - Contra Costa Times 22 June 2007 Going Solar Can Pay Off On The Long Run PGE Electric Power Monthly Bill Before Solar = $,200. Home: 2,900 sq. ft. Installation Cost for 6.7 Kilowatt 36-solar cells $46,000 (minus $7,60 State rebate). New Resources Bank, a “green” bank in San Francisco, lend them a, no-fee, no-points, second mortgage at $200 a month less than their previous monthly payments because of their plan to install solar panels. PGE Current Electricity Monthly Bill After Solar = $7.63 after deductions for any excess power produced by solar cell which PGE.is legally required to buy. PGE has not build any new electric power plants in California for years and their profits do not depend on sales volume, Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill to make this a National Law. Poweful interests are against this, perhaps they are foreign companies that hate Americans? Surely, they are not bona fide, red blooded Americans that love all the people in the U. S. of America, you think?
- Q:lighting my pond with solar panels?
- You can get 6V cells and SLA batteries. You would get a panel and batteries suitable for the lights you get though. Depending on what you want to do, you shoud look into LED lighting, which is more efficient than incandescent. You do not want to drain your battery flat. Rather you want to draw only 2/3 of its capacity of so. You would find the lights you want (likely 2VDC), and add up the current they draw, and get a battery that would supply enough capacity (in AH, which is amps time hours) for a couple nights use (to account for weak solar days), and a solar panel to charge two days of use in one good day. You would use a charge controller so that the solar panel does not over charge the battery, and some sort of dusk timer to turn your lights on at dusk and off several hours later.
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- anythign can be scratched/ruined/altered if not tended to properly.... remove the first biggest layer of snow and leave a lil under to try to see first if it melts away on its own (dpeendin what season of course) if not than get some luke warm water and soak the snow.... slosh it off with a rubber shovel or mop.broom whatever wont damage ur panels. anythign you take care of will last longer and take care of you.... and solar is expensive to put in and can be expensive to maintain . depends where you have most sun and depends how many resources you use, if you leave the tv on absent mindely all night and take 50 min showers or blast the heat with jsut on epathetic lil donwpour of rain instead of just BUNDLING UP like a alot of lazy *** ameicans and.or rich careless bastards of course youa re goign to be paying up and out of your asshhhhh-hooooo and nooooo there are some different materials solar panels are made of, there is a main base/core they use but im sure there are AT MOST two...the rest is either glass or plastic! depends for what you want and how many , includign size.... good luck!!!! excuse my typos
- Q:Using a solar panel to make energy?
- It is quite complex from an engineering point of view. If the objective is academic, then it is worth the education for a small system. If it is to save money, whether it is viable depends what are the current rates where U are and a whole bunch of issues. The current technologies available are very far from one size fits all! Hope this answers your question
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range