Solar Panel 300w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Which stores can you buy solar panels at?
- Canadian tire
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:How many Watts of solar panels?
- Running an oven or stove on solar is not a practicality; too much power is needed, use gas. Ditto, heating using solar electricity is not a practicality, and AC would also be asking a lot. The other things, within limits, might be do-able. You'll be needing as many solar panels as you can fit on. If I was you I'd consult a solar installer about how big your battery bank should be once you have decided how many Watts of panels you can put on.
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- I think if you have the land have a solar array on your land. Putting on the house could cause it to collapse! 400 kilowatts per week is a huge usage. Turn some stuff off and don't leave the entertainment stuff on standby. Fill empty spaces in your freezers with blocks of polystyrene and be sensible with usage.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:how much money do solar panels cost?
- Hi, One or two new windmills may not cost you as much I believe. Just my suggestion anyway.
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- so, you think that the best idea is to just keep focusing on oil and not to try to compete? EVERY CON I've talked to on here goes on and on about how green energy is a bad idea? yet, here's China, with a focused goal and actually making it happen... wonder how far we would be in the US without the cons fighting us every step of the way... how's that buggy whip business going cons? THAT'S what we mean when we say thanks to Republicans do you think green energy isn't going to happen? China's already doing it... we can either catch up, or give up... and give up has a big unempmloyment rate attached to it...
- Q:How do passive trackers work (for solar panels)?
- It appears to be relying upon a phase change of liquid to gas to liquid to balance the system and return it to the east in the morning.
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- Where Are Solar Panels Used
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- You should get the highest efficiency at the lowest price. Typically, the Sunpower brand panels have the industry best 23% efficiency depending on the model. You have to look at the specification very closely and if you don't see it, ask. There are two types of solar cells Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline. Polycrystalline cells are inferior to Monocrystalline. You will also see that different kinds of panels have different output voltages.Since you will be wiring your panels together and connecting them to either a power inverter or a charge controller (if you have battery backup), you need to make sure the panels and controller work together for maximum efficiency. Be very careful when engaging an installer especially when they are trying to sell you the equipment too. Mostly, these are not engineers and you will end up with whatever they have in stock without regard for the most optimal design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range