Solar Panel 300w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
- Q:how to build a solar panel?
- Can you show us how to build a solar panel ?
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- why okorder.com and we will tell you and everyone else what they would need.we will tell you to the dollar what it takes to accomplish your desire.thanks tommy
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
- Q:Solar panel help please?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- That's more like a bare laminate, and will not be durable, but will get you a legitimate $/watt. Also understand that if a manufacturer has a cost of $/watt, that means the panel will cost more by the time you buy it. It has to be shipped, stocked somewhere, and the retailer has to make a profit. $560 is high for a 20-watt panel today. Whoever is selling at that price will not sell many, or will sell only to those who aren't shopping around.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork by applying Scott Aldous interior this text a million. creation to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. capability Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-capability themes 8. photograph voltaic-capability execs and Cons 9. lots extra counsel 0. See all actual technological know-how articles you have in all probability seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that on no account want batteries, and at times do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have adequate gentle, they seem to artwork perpetually. you have seen bigger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency street signs and indications or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to capability lighting fixtures fixtures. besides the undeniable fact that those bigger panels are not as elementary as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're available, and not that problematic to discover in case you realize the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to capability the electrical powered structures. you have in all probability additionally been listening to appropriate to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final twenty years -- the concept sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the solar. this is a seductive promise: On a superb, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of capability in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if shall we convey mutually all of that capability shall we quite capability our residences and places of work for loose.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- come to tn
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- What you ought to recognize will depend on WHAT sort of installations you're going to be operating with. In regular, for business you wish to have fundamental mechanics and wiring. For house, you may additionally want a few carpentry, roofing, preserving structural integrity, plumbing, and so on. In side it additionally will depend on what sort of sun installations you're doing, (vigour, air warmers, water warmers, and so on.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range