||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- Solar panel cannot be home made with household material. It was a high tech product. You need to buy them in market. To suppose electricity for a trailer home, solar system becomes very expensive . A t least few thousands dollar to buy solar panels, storage battery bank, DC to AC inverter, heavy gauge wiring and hardware.
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Good points. I'm new to the solar energy world, but solar just makes sense. Who wouldn't want to make it work? The more I learn the more I think its a great alternative to some of the energy we use. This info really helps.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- Good question, but I don't think big oil likes solar panels.
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- It's giving off a good chunk of its energy as light in the range 800-00nm which the solar panel can efficiently harvest into electricity. As a lightbulb though, this energy is being wasted because you can't see light of those wavelengths!
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- If you are talking about solar PV (photovoltaic), panels, (these are the solar panels that generate electricity), temperature DOES effect the power output. But it works opposite of your example. They actually work better in cooler temperatures. In other words, you will get more electricity on a cold, sunny day than you will on a warm, sunny day. The difference is not huge. It is a percentage point or two for every ten degrees cooler it is. But it is significant enough that solar system designers like myself need to know the temperature fluctuations in the area we are designing for. I know of a few improperly designed systems that were damaged on sunny winter days. Solar thermal panels (the ones that heat water) do not work this way. A warmer sunny day is usually better, but again, the difference is not huge.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- I will answer your question with a question. Why does everyone try so hard to point out why they think (I did say think and they are normally wrong) something will not work. I agree with your idea but you are wanting to put the help or money in the wrong place. If we would just take care of our own here at home. We would not need their oil so they would have more for their own use. This would aswell stop our money from leaving our country and they would NOT beable to use our money to build bombs to kill us with. So just by taking care of ourselfs we would be helping Iraq and our own country. We would not need their oil and they would get what they want. Us out of their country. However, That will not help bush and his OIL millionaire friends so it will never happen.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- . Expen$ive. 2. Must be large to generate much useful energy 3. Don't work in the dark 4. Lose efficiency if not kept clean 5. Lose efficiency in less than full sunlight 6. STILL don't satisfy the tree huggers...they delayed a solar panel farm out west for years to wait on an environmental impact study of the land beneath the panels.
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- As Aviophage says, there is plenty of info around. Solar panels produce electrical energy from the sunlight's energy. The sun puts out around 00W per square meter, and the panels are up to 20% efficient at converting this. If you are looking for a Grid Connected power system, they are usually made up of 24V modules about 50W each. The full voltage produced is then around 50V to 500V DC depending on the sun etc. They are connected to a specialised grid connect or grid interactive inverter (look up Sunny Boy for an example) which converts this to mains power for use around the house, while any remainder is exported to the supply network. The supply company may buy this at premium rates, and governments may provide subsidies to approved installations. There may also be carbon credit certificates when you buy a system. Not all places allow such things to be connected to the grid, but this market is rapidly changing. The links below should get you started.
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- I'm not an expert on solar panels.... However, if you find they are expensive, I have a suggestion for eliminating a cost for heating... look into geo-thermal heating. It's a one time fee, they basically drill into the earth and heat your home with natural heat from underground. That wouldn't supply you all your power, but could cut down on the cost of solar panels, so you could use them simply for lights etc and not heat as well.... and I'm sure it would increase your re-sale value.
- Q:can I connect my pool pump to a solar panel?
- You will need several panels and it will be expensive.. That's if you are running your pump for 4 hours each day.. You will really need a battery bank to give you Amps and or Watts.. The motor when starting will need up to 5 amps at once if not more... Too much for a solar panel by it's self and even 4.. maybe five would do it At watt per solar panel.. I am not a genius on this issue but there are base lines..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range