||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered glass
||Poly Solar PV Modules:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
300W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- The best suggestion I can give is to call solar installation companies in your area, and ask for their recommendation as to what to do. They may recommend a technical college with an appropriate program. With unemployment rising, new jobs in solar will likely be scarce for a while. You might also inquire at roofing companies. If you apply at a solar company, and can demonstrate that you already have roofing experience, that will be a plus.
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- Third Law of Thermodynamics (in normal speak): “Not only can you never get ahead, you can’t even break even.” This is a truism that applies to all activities involving energy exchange (and almost everything else as well). Energy in the form of solar radiation falls on the earth. That energy is absorbed by the planet (everything) and heat results. Some portion of that energy is lost in the absorption process and the net released as heat is less than that absorbed from the sun. This is true in all cases. Solar panels, both photovoltaic and heat collectors are subject to the Third Law and they all lose some of the radiant energy striking them in the process of converting that energy into either hot water (or whatever fluid) or electrical energy. Regardless of the process there is always a net loss of energy. The time delay you mention has no bearing on the total heat gain or loss for the planet. In fact the “solar panel effect” reduces the net energy put back into the ecosystem because it introduces another iteration of energy loss through conversion. The Holy Grail of energy conservation it the ability to use, store or recover the entire amount of energy produced regardless of the source of that energy, burning hydrocarbons, geothermal heat exchange, solar radiation, mice on treadmills …..all forms of energy suffer a net loss in any exchange! If we could avoid that loss we could dramatically reduce the heat lost into the atmosphere or ground water and our net energy gain would also be dramatic! Check out the super cooled circuits in use to reduce resistance in sophisticated electronic equipment for a good example of the energy savings. (Of course the savings do not account for energy lost in the cooling process. In any event NO….. solar panels do not contribute to global warming via their operation. (Their manufacture is another story altogether!)
- Q:How powerful are solar panels?
- if you are talking electrical solar panels, they are rated in watts they generate in full sun. usually these panels are used in tandem with batteries, so they charge up during the day and the batteries hold a reserve of power for later use. If you figure 8 hours of useful sunlight per day, then a 40 watt panel will light a 40 watt bulb for 8 hours. you can also measure capacity in watt-hours. this would be 40x8 = 320 watt-hours. the general method is to determine how much electricity demand you have over a 24 hour period to get the total watt-hours. then divide that by the watt-hour capacity of one panel to get the number of panels needed.
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Definitely, your idea is a perfect one. Solar electricity panels work well.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Photolvoltaic arry is the more technical name and the more accurate name for solar panels. Photo indicates light and voltaic indicates a voltage is produced.. Array is just a layout of these little light sensitive electricity generating panels. Actually Solar only idicates the SUN and not light in itself..
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 50 watts?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- You may not like it, but the answer's still the same. A car fan will draw anything from a few to several hundred watts, depending on which fan you're talking about (A/C, ventilation, cooling). A solar array will take up roughly one square meter to generate 00 Watts with the sun shining straight down onto it, so you'll need to cover (more or less) the entire roof (or hood) with solar cells in order to power that fan (minimum). If you still want to go ahead: Solar panels, Fuse, cables. Preferrably one cut-out diode per panel (in addition to the hopefully present internal diodes in the panels) in order to prevent one panle dumping its load into the next instead of into the fan. Much better option: get a low power fan (e.g a slow running computer fan) and connect it to that panel of yours. These fans make do with about 0 Watts (at a much lower air throughput), so you'll actually have a chance of running it from the solar panel without coverig your car in panels.
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- The $25,520 price amounts to about $8.5 a watt which is high, I would've expected between $2.50 to $5 a watt and those are dated prices so it sound like the vendor is raking the price up. You didn't mention how many months your $75 financing is for but keep in mind that at 3 kw for 8 hours a day for 30 days at 2 cents per kwh, you would generate $86.40 so you will be paying about twice as much for your solar power as you would had you bought the power from the grid. Mind you, for people on a fixed income, there is the security that the cost will not rise ( if properly insured ) so there could be an advantage to paying a premium for your power if you're on a fixed income. I'd say it's a rip off but I also believe solar has a ways to go even with subsidies before it's an economic choice and that's usually not a popular stance with the green washed crowds.
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- It sounds like you intend to put them all in parallel, since you mention blocking diodes. If the panels are all roughly the same voltage, that should work. Mismatched panels will also work, but there may be little to no contribution from the lowest voltage ones if they are severely mismatched.
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- I think it will be useful for you.. just try those things ..To begin, you will need a Multimeter which is able to measure DC fractions of voltage and your collection of solar cells, once you have this, position a light source near your solar cells as this will allow you to get a consistent measurement of voltage output of each of the solar cells.set your Multimeter to measure DC voltage and place the negative test lead on the side of the solar cell which shows negative voltage. Then place the positive test lead on the side f the solar cell which shows a positive voltage. Check to see what the maximum voltage output is and don’t move the solar cell around to try and get a higher reading. Next you need to separate your solar cells into groupings of .05 volt increments and this will allow you to take maximum advantage of solar cell output.the next step is to connect the solar cells with tinned interconnection wire and in order to achieve this you will need to take the spool of interconnection wire and cut it into 0.5 inch lengths.next every piece of the tinned interconnection wire should have solder put on it and you can do this by adding solder to 5.25 inches of the wire beginning at one end, then flip the wire over and add solder to the remainder of the wire beginning at the opposite end.now you must solder a length of the interconnection wire to each connection strip which is located on the front of each of the solar cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range