||Number of Cells(pieces):
Hot Sale 300W Mono Solar Panel
The 300Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 300W;
2)Max power: 300W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days
300W Mono Solar Panel Characteristics
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25 Years limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10 Years limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5 Years limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty & product liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits.
EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC 6100-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electricical Characteristics Of 300W Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W ||300Wp |
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V ||36/18 |
|Maximum Power Current(lmp)A ||8.33/16.66 |
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V ||39.6/19.8 |
|Short Circuit Current(lsc)A ||9.16/18.33 |
|Cell Efficiency(%) ||18.1% |
|Module Efficiency(%) ||17.2% |
|Operating Temperature º C ||-40 º Cto +85 º C |
|Maximum system voltage ||1000V(IEC)DC |
|Power tolerance ||+/-3% |
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax ||-0.45%/º C |
|Temperature coefficients of Voc ||-0.27%/º C |
|Temperature coefficients of lsc ||0.05%/º C |
|Weight(kg) ||25.5 |
|Number of cell(pcs) ||6*12 |
|Dimensions(mm) ||1920*1000*45 |
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:solar panels, wattage?
- The easy way is to just use the power values. You need 4500W. Each solar panel delivers 00W (from a value in your working). Therefore you need 4500/00 = 45 solar panels. This is a crude calculation, ignoring efficiencies, voltage conversion losses and losses due to internal resistance. You would probably need quite a few more than 45 panels. ___________________________ I'll explain how to do the calculation your way. Each solar panel delivers 00W with a voltage of 2V. So the current is 00/2 = 8.333A. Each solar panel delivers 8.333A at 2V. But you require 8.75A at 240V panel delivers 00W. To get 4500W, you need: 8.75/8.333 = 2.25 times more panels to increase the current AND 240/2 = 20 times more panels to increase the voltage. So overall you need 2.25 x 20 = 45 panels. Of course if the power output of each solar panel is not 00W, you have to change the above calculation accordingly.
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- Solar panels output a very small amount of current. Even though you're getting 2V from the panels, you aren't getting enough amperage to power even the inverter itself, let alone anything plugged into the inverter. Car batteries are able to be used with inverters because they can crank out enough amps to power the inverter and whatever is plugged into it. Inverters only step up voltages and change DC to AC. They do not increase power (wattage) potential. If you want to plug in a 20W appliance into the inverter, the 2V source must be able to deliver 20W of power regardless of voltage. In pretty much everything solar powered, the panels are used in conjunction with batteries. The solar panels slowly recharge the batteries. The batteries are where most of the power comes from. Nothing is driven directly from the solar panels themselves unless the power requirement is low enough, such as a calculator. Solar panels will have an output rating in watts (W). If the wattage of your inverter plus whatever you plug into it is lower than the panel's output rating, then it can power it directly, provided you have 00% light input into the panel.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- That means it can handle UP TO 00W at any given time in bright sunlight. Volts x Amps = Watts. This means you can use of these panels to supply a 9 volt DC appliance at amps. Which is a pretty ridiculous amount of amps for a 9 volt product. About 5 of the 65 Watt panels will give you in excess of 825W of power, which will give you 5kWh per day. But, remember that's DC. When you convert to AC, that changes. I would suggest keeping batteries for storage. Also, You might require an average of 825 W per hour, but at any given time, you'll use a higher peak. You need to find out what the PEAK is before you can decide what to get. That would be with all the lights on in your house, running the vacuum, the dryer, and the washing machine. I think most houses are built with 00Amp breakers. That's 2 kilowatts at one time. That would mean you would need 72 panels to be at the PEAK your house can handle. You'll hopefully never use 2kW at one time. But there's no way for me to know what YOUR peak will be. I think the average kW peak demand is somewhere in the range of 2 kW. That would require 3+ panels.
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- If a car battery contains 50 amp hours of charge at 2 volts, that's 600 watt hours of energy. divided by 34.03 watts, 7.63 hours to charge completely in direct sunlight. You don't want to connect them all in series. You want about 4 or 5 volts to charge a 2 v battery, so you should connect groups in parallel, and connect those groups in series to make your voltage. You'll end up with the same amount of power, lower volts and higher amps. It will work for trickle charging your battery if it's not too far run down.
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- The crisis is that it's so high priced to have mounted and as you assert it's going to take decades earlier than you honestly begin saving above what the install rate used to be, I for my part might now not cross forward and make that kind of funding, it might be extra lucrative to hold the cash in a constructing society, get the curiosity from it and use that to pay to your electrical energy however the important factor that I have towards sun Panels is that until you keep in that condo for a minimum of twenty 5 years you'll now not succeed in the factor in which you're saving and to capitalise on it you might need to keep there for decades extra, so you'll now not have the choice of relocating condo with out wasting your funding and on the second having sun panels does now not develop the significance of the estate, it's only a well promoting factor, while you purchase your new condo, you might commonly need to begin everywhere once more after which given that of the years will on no account reside lengthy ample to obtain any improvement from it.
- Q:pool leak solar panel?
- bypass the whole panel if you can ( one individual panel of several ) , or bypass that loop in that panel - car part rubber hose clamps
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- It sounds like you intend to put them all in parallel, since you mention blocking diodes. If the panels are all roughly the same voltage, that should work. Mismatched panels will also work, but there may be little to no contribution from the lowest voltage ones if they are severely mismatched.
- Q:How much do solar panels generally cost and are they efficient for my home?
- Maybe. okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range