||Number of Cells(pieces):
Hot Sale 300W Mono Solar Panel
The 300Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 300W;
2)Max power: 300W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days
300W Mono Solar Panel Characteristics
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25 Years limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10 Years limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5 Years limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty & product liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits.
EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC 6100-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electricical Characteristics Of 300W Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W ||300Wp |
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V ||36/18 |
|Maximum Power Current(lmp)A ||8.33/16.66 |
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V ||39.6/19.8 |
|Short Circuit Current(lsc)A ||9.16/18.33 |
|Cell Efficiency(%) ||18.1% |
|Module Efficiency(%) ||17.2% |
|Operating Temperature º C ||-40 º Cto +85 º C |
|Maximum system voltage ||1000V(IEC)DC |
|Power tolerance ||+/-3% |
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax ||-0.45%/º C |
|Temperature coefficients of Voc ||-0.27%/º C |
|Temperature coefficients of lsc ||0.05%/º C |
|Weight(kg) ||25.5 |
|Number of cell(pcs) ||6*12 |
|Dimensions(mm) ||1920*1000*45 |
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:solar panels on housing developments?
- Solar Panels in housing developments is not being used because it would add $25,000 to $40,000 to the price of the home. Most people in the USA don't understand that after a few years the solar electric panels will start paying them back. It is not just the upfront cost. People would rather spend that 40K on somthing smart like a new corvette. Which has no pay back at all then something stupid like solar electric and helping themselfs or the rest of the world. So if the builders were to add them to the house people would just buy from another builder and the one adding the solar roof tops would just go broke. The State would have to find a way to credit the buyer or buider enough to make it worth it. Is it not more fun to spend millions on finding out where Anna Smith is going to be barried? Or maybe billions on top of billions on War? If we had spend the money on solar that we have spend on Iraq alone we could have put solar on every roof top in the whole USA and had few billion left over. Think about it.. 200 million people in the USA with three to a home would be 66 million homes. It would have only cost 528 billions dollars to put a kWh Solar Electric system on each house in America. But that would be stupid. War makes more money. We don't want Exxon to go broke do we?
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Photolvoltaic arry is the more technical name and the more accurate name for solar panels. Photo indicates light and voltaic indicates a voltage is produced.. Array is just a layout of these little light sensitive electricity generating panels. Actually Solar only idicates the SUN and not light in itself..
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- A solar panel (photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged interconnected assembly of solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications.
- Q:What are your opinions on solar energy?
- I have had my system for almost a year and love it. I got a 3.74 kwh/dc system, my highest electric bill was $35 in the dead of winter and last month was $6.. I paid $6K for the system and was told I would break even in my 6th year, that was factoring in a 5% annual rate increase. In my area the last few rate increased have been well over 5% and they are talking up to 2% next year. Just keep in mind the amount of energy you use will determine how large of a system will work best for you. My system is tied to the grid, so I don't need a storage system. My utility has net metering, so I sell them my excess during the day and buy back what I need at night.
- Q:Could you have a solar panel in space?
- Absolutely. Many satellites and other spacecraft that have been launched throughout history carry solar panels to power themselves. The International Space Station alone has hundreds of square meters of solar panels. Transmitting the power from one place to another wirelessly is a bit more difficult, but not fundamentally impossible. So far we don't have any good technology to do it over long distances. But we're getting there. One proposed future source of power is 'solar power satellites', orbiting devices that would collect sunlight and turn it into a microwave laser that would be fired down to the Earth and collected in a giant dish kind of like a radio telescope. The idea is that this would be non-polluting, environmentally friendly, reliable, would help to boost investment in space technologies, and wouldn't take up the large amounts of land area required for traditional solar power. However, some people have argued that it is a bad idea on the basis that if the laser accidentally missed the dish, and came down in an inhabited area, it might cause human fatalities or damage to the environment or human artifacts.
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- Oh, i could hate that!! i'm continually having to locate a marvelous sufficient spot to apply my photograph voltaic calculator, very stressful. Dimly lit would not keep it going. i could somewhat have a reliable, rechargeable battery. Now, photograph voltaic backup may be high quality. you will desire to touch Nokia and tell them approximately it. possibly they're going to call the telephone once you!
- Q:Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- If you want to make hot water then they are easy to make. Search the web.
- Q:I have 700watts ups and 2V,65amp battary..i want to add solar panel to just only charge my 2v,65amp batt.?
- Check the rating on the battery. Either look on the label, or look up the exact manufacturer's part number on the internet. There should be an amp-hour (AH) rating. It's very doubtful that the battery is 65 AH, by the way. When you get the amp-hour rating, people can advise you further.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range