|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- 500 Kw
- Q:How energy-productive are solar panels, compared to natural gas?
- Natural gas is stored energy- once you use it up it's gone. Solar panels make energy for decades. Thin film solar is around 0% while crystalline silicone might be around 25%.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- Mimi: Solar Power is not really that economical, and has many other disadvantages as well. You did not specify much info in your question as to the size of the water or air pump. So let's make some assumptions to get you some numbers. ) Let's say the water and air pump are about HorsePower (HP). The HP pump , considering efficiency losses, will draw around ,000 Watts , or kW. 2) The 600 Watt LED Light is quite high --- they are usually much smaller lights 40 Watts or less. BTW --- these LED lights are very expensive light as well. Just so you are aware. Between the pump(s) ( maybe 000 to 400 Watts) and the 600 Watt light ----- and without knowing the specifics --- you are probably looking at around 2,000 Watts or 2 kW. A 2 kW Solar PV unit will run around $20,000. The PV unit will only run at full capacity during daylight hours. They usually average about 5 hours per day. So you will only be able to run your pump and LED Lights during the middle of the day --- maybe 0:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you want to run the pump and lights after sundown, you will need battery back-up. The electric storage batteries will likely run about an extra $5,000. They will last about 5 years. If you decide this doesn't work out well --- you can stay with the local utility --- at $0.0 per kWh. It will cost you about $0.0 per hour to run the pump --- maybe 30 to 50 cents per day. It would cost you about 6 cents per hour to run your light. Maybe 30 or 40 cents per day. You could essentially run your pumps and light several hours each day --- all for about $ per day, or $365 per year. This sounds like a less costly alternative.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- image voltaic thermal or warm water beats PV or Photovoltaic on a daily basis. The Mono and Poly are the main conventional. they provide years of provider and function a shown song checklist. they do no longer seem to be very warmth tolerant. production will flow down on warmer day as maximum shrink sheets will instruct. Amorphous Panels are greater warmth tolerant. they're additionally greater valuable at production with ,low easy or in part cloudy days. They produce much less what in keeping with sq. foot and want a larger section. First image voltaic produces those variety of panels. HIT by utilizing Sanyo blends those 2 together to produce a panel with the main suitable of the two structures. All PV is costly. The payoff tiers from 7-2 many years in keeping with many components.
- Q:Wanting to add solar panels to my home?
- Ok, well there are also other alternative energy sources, too, besides solar. There is tidal (but you need an ocean :] ), hydroelectric (river, stream, etc.), biomass/biofuels (burning garabage), geothermal (from within the earth, pipes in the earth), wind (windmills, wind, the sun to get wind), and there are others that don't come to mind. Solar energy would cost alot to be installed, and it would take up alot of space, but once installed it pays for itself and uses little to no labor. They all have positives and negatives. All of these are clean and renewable. Here are some sites that my teacher/professor gave us (we just ended alternative energy lesson.) Well I hoped this helped!
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- well you can save money over time even though the initial costs are quite high. Solar PV will allow you to not be subject to electrical rate inflation, which is averaging at about 6% per year. Solar also is better for the environment, so it gives you piece of mind.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range