|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Who will remove solar panels?
- Mr. Sun when he finds out what the **** exactly is going on.
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- A equipment that super could have a max power production of around 2000 watts. i won't be able to declare if it fairly is sufficient to your desires via fact the figures you gave do no longer make experience. right here is why: the quantity of power being ate up at a given time is measured in watts--that's the ability point. To degree how lots electrical energy you utilize you utilize you need to use kilowatt-hours (or watt-hours, yet its greater handy to apply the former). So--in case you utilize a million kilowatt-hour, meaning you have been ingesting power at an favourite. fee of 000 watts (one kilowatt) for a million hour. Now, it may be VERY united statesa. for a house to apply 5,000 kilowatt-hours in a month--that's an exceptionally severe discern. Yor top power utilization could be 5,000 watts. A image voltaic panel equipment with a optimal technique of 2000 watts isn't adequate to power maximum residences. you easily want a minimum of two times that--and so lots greater in case you like to bypass off the grid. besides the shown fact that it must be an excellent investment besides. you are able to use very practically all the means advert that woudlld maximize your mark downs.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- They are powered from internal batteries, so what you really want to do is to charge the batteries. Take them one at a time, as they have different power and voltage requirements. Don't try to do them both together, unless you use an inverter. To directly charge a battery from a solar panel, you need to find out the voltage and current requirements for the charge operation. Then find a solar panel with a voltage somewhat higher. the current can be lower, it will just take longer for the charge. You will have to monitor manually the state of charge of the battery(s) to avoid overcharging and damage. Another alternative is to get a solar panel that will supply 2 volts and use that to operate an inverter that will output 20 VAC with AC sockets on it. then you can plug in the battery chargers that you have, and they will handle the batteries correctly. Or you can buy solar panels with built in circuitry to handle the charge control. .
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- I have a panel that might be a square foot or so plugged into my cigarette lighter. It will run the radio and help with reducing the amount of time the alternator needs to run, but won't completely run the vehicle. If I had an electric vehicle, I'd want to coat any large surfaces with them. Still wouldn't completely run the vehicle, but every bit would help.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
- Q:What is the most efficient solar panel?
- By okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range