||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window
||Wooden pallets with paper intereaved
3003 series embossed aluminium alloy panel
ALLOY : AA1***(AA1050，AA1060，AA1070，AA1100etc)
EMBOSSED PATTERNS : Diamond, stucoo,bars etc
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
Plance of origin
we can supply customers' with different specifications of the highest quality and lowest price.
Sincerely welcome to contact us for the future details if any item interest you ,and we will make every effort to assure that your requirements will be satisfied,and we hope to establish long-term business relations with you on the basis of the equality and mutual benefit.
1)what is aluminum?
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
2)What's kind of payment term we can supply?
CIF,CFR, FOB and other.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Heating coil has a short lifetime, and aluminum sheet for heating can be used for a long time. Stainless steel heating tube is embedded into aluminum sheet for heating, because the heating coil isn’t exposed, it can be used for a long time.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Different materials usually have difference in construction technology. The detailed ceiling construction technology process of aluminum buckle plate:1, snapping line: according to the elevation horizontal line of floor, designed elevation, surrounding ceiling elevation horizontal line, you can find the central point of your room. Then alone the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line, take the central point of your room as focus, you can draw the grading line of keel. 2, install main keel boom: after ensuring the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line and keel’s location line, you can measure the elevation of the below ending of boom, and install the boom processed before. You can use expansion bolt to fix the boom on ceiling. Choose round steel as boom, control the gap of hanging bar under the range of 1200mm.3, install main keel: choose C38 light steel keel as main keel, control the gap under 1200mm. connect it with fitting and boom matched with main keel while installing. 4, install side keel: fix 25×25mm coated keel on the surrounding wall with cement nail according to net height of ceiling, control the cement nail’s gap under 300mm. 5, install sub keel: install the sub keel matched with aluminum buckle plate according to the size of aluminum buckle plate, hang the sub keel on main keel through hanger. When the sub keel needs to be prolonged by several keel, use the adapting piece of sub keel, connect the two ends and fix them after straightening at the same time of hanging the sub keel.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- Aluminum foil can’t be used for heat retaining, it’s unsafe and hasn’t good efficiency. In this case, advice you use refractory cement to knot the coil and connect porcelain tube in the middle. It will
Largely reduce the energy consumption produced by heat radiation.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- silver white
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- many baked food will use aluminum foil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range