||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window
||Wooden pallets with paper intereaved
3003 series embossed aluminium alloy panel
ALLOY : AA1***(AA1050，AA1060，AA1070，AA1100etc)
EMBOSSED PATTERNS : Diamond, stucoo,bars etc
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
Plance of origin
we can supply customers' with different specifications of the highest quality and lowest price.
Sincerely welcome to contact us for the future details if any item interest you ,and we will make every effort to assure that your requirements will be satisfied,and we hope to establish long-term business relations with you on the basis of the equality and mutual benefit.
1)what is aluminum?
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
2)What's kind of payment term we can supply?
CIF,CFR, FOB and other.
- Q:aluminum cans?
- No, Ed. 1 billion seconds = 31.69 years, so it was the spring of 1976. Also 1 billion minutes ago = about 1901.3 years ago, so Christ would have been about 100. But I digress... Anyway, let's say the average aluminum can is 4.9 tall (I measured a Coke can). 5 billion cans would be 24.5 billion inches tall. This would be 386,679 miles. This would be from the Earth to the moon (about 250,000 miles) and halfway back again!
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- it firstly etches off the oxide on the surface of aluminum, and then reacts with aluminum, generating bubble.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:Is plastic or aluminum more harmful?
- Both are toxic, try to use ceramic or glass.
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:Where does China make aluminum plate?
- In many parts of the country have aluminum factory, the old state-owned enterprises have 101, SWA aluminum plant, located in the southwest, northeast china. The emerging aluminum processing base in Henan, due to resource advantages, the largest aluminum factory, the price is relatively low.
- Q:when touching a piece of aluminum, does the aluminum gain a positive or negative charge?
- Aluminum is a metal and every metal has a property that it holds electrons of its outer most orbital quite loosely ( it is electropositive ). And our hand's skin consists of mostly COVALENT bonded compounds which hold their electrons quite tightly. So if we touch aluminum the chances are strong that the electrons are being transferred from aluminum to our hands. But since our hand have covalent compounds so the total transfer must be very small if it is anyway. Otherwise we feel shock every time we touch a neutral aluminum also IF U develop some negative charge then aluminum will take that charge since it has small hold on the outermost electrons. so it easily takes charge frm yr hand at lower potential to its ground potential surface.
- Q:Aluminum in deodorant lead to Alzheimer's?
- aluminum oxide in antipersperant does lead to alzheimer's, yes. but antiperspirant is not deodorant, and deodorant does not contain aluminum. sweating is a natural bodily function. if you need to sweat, sweat. it's odor that should bother people.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Should be cheaper, it will press a few words, such a mold seems very simple, the material does not need much good, ordinary to get itAskHow much is it? Is there a price range?Chasing the answerMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much moneyMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much money
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range