||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window
||Wooden pallets with paper intereaved
3003 series embossed aluminium alloy panel
ALLOY : AA1***(AA1050，AA1060，AA1070，AA1100etc)
EMBOSSED PATTERNS : Diamond, stucoo,bars etc
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
Plance of origin
we can supply customers' with different specifications of the highest quality and lowest price.
Sincerely welcome to contact us for the future details if any item interest you ,and we will make every effort to assure that your requirements will be satisfied,and we hope to establish long-term business relations with you on the basis of the equality and mutual benefit.
1)what is aluminum?
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
2)What's kind of payment term we can supply?
CIF,CFR, FOB and other.
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- its welding strength is very high. you can use the following methods to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets together: 1, strict deformation control requirement. 3, it can prevent some flux remnant during welding. 3,the welding wire welding of low temperature M51 and M51-F is operated under 179︒C.or they are welded in the situation of being especially thin.4, it can solve the welding of 3 series aluminium alloys and casting, and its welding temperature is 380-400︒C.its advantage is that you don't need any flux during welding. WE53 low temperature aluminium welding wire has a high affinity in welding 7 series aluminium alloys. and Q303 low temperature aluminum welding wire has a high affinity for the welding of 1 series aluminium alloys, die casting or 6 series welding materials.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- or you can use file to rub back and forth, and it needs lots of practices or you can't weld the sheets.because aluminum sheet cann't be tightly welded to tin, it's hard to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets by common welding methods.it's hard, the aluminum sheets are oxidized soon after polished by abrasive paper.and you need to cover the new polished area with soldering paste and learn some operating skills.owing to aluminum sheets' high oxidized speed, you need to wipe the aluminum sheets with soldering paste and soldering tin and rub them with large power soldering iron, then the aluminum sheets will be tightly welded to tin.so two pieces of aluminum sheets could be welded together.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- choose the 8-10% of the thickness for two-sided gaps.
- Q:how to distinguish the physical property of copper sheet from the one of aluminum sheet?
- physical property: copper sheet: golden, heavy, aluminum sheet: white, light.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- magnesium sheet will react with alkali.
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range