||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
3003 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum Oars Any Good?
- Cheap Oars
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- Aluminum will not rust. So water used sparingly in the right spots - away from vital bearings - shouldn't pose a problem. Just don't shoot a high pressure hose all over the place. I use a bunch of old clean rags Simple Green. Simple spray it on a rag - wipe the dirt off and follow up with another clean rag to wipe off any residue. Link below.
- Q:What is the chemical formula of aluminum reacting with oxygen?
- The chemical formula of aluminium oxide is Al2O3 An aluminium ion has a 3+ charge, because it loses 3 electrons when it reacts. An oxygen ion has a 2- charge, because it gains 2 electrons when it reacts. In aluminium oxide, the charges of the ions need to cancel out. So... 2 aluminium ions -- 6+ total charge , 3 oxygen ions -- 6- total charge The charges cancel out.
- Q:Interesting facts about aluminum?
- indexed here are some exciting generally non exciting info related to the factor Al, its is a metalloid, a comparatively severe density, malleable, that is drawn into twine, stable conductors of electric energy, can mirror warmth and gentle-weight, remains a stable room temperature (25 levels celsius), does not comfortably combine with different metalloids yet combines with non metals. exciting fact a steel and a non steel have the applications to create a salt. Al. guard homes of the two steel and non-steel homes. such homes of non metals are comfortable and fragile, low melthing factors, combine with metals,undesirable conductors for warmth and electrical energy, have little luster and have low melting factors.
- Q:My roll of aluminum foil was steaming?
- Aluminium is one of the best conductors of heat so the effect may have been a rare entropic incident where the water rapidly evaporated due to the warmth of the air. What's more likely is that the aluminium was exposed to the water and the rain was slightly penetrative. Aluminium usually has aluminium oxide protection to protect against corrosion and reaction but something may have depleted that layer causing a reaction and the gas you saw steaming wasn't water but hydrogen gas.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:effects of ferrous sulphate on aluminium?
- aluminum reacts via a redox reaction with iron(II): 3 Fe2+(aq) + 2 Al(s) --- 3 Fe(s) + 2 Al3+(aq)
- Q:Copper and Aluminum Initial Temperature?
- Quantity of heat given by aluminium = mc θ = 0.011* 913*(200 - 24) = 1767.6 J. . Quantity of heat given by copper = mc θ = 0.019* 385*(T - 24) = 7.315 T -175.56 J. . Mass of ethyl alcohol = volume * density = 0.000055 m^3 *789 = 0.043395 kg. Quantity of heat gained by ethyl = mc θ = 0.043395 * 2500*(24 - 15) = 976.3875 J heat lost.= Heat gained 1767.6 + 7.315 T -175.56 = 976.39 7.315 T = -615.65 T = -84.17 ˚C This shows that copper also gains heat. ======================================...
- Q:Will anodized aluminum rust? Should I oil the exterior of my AR-15 to prevent rust?
- aluminum is different from steel, it does rust (oxidize) but once it does the oxidation protects it from further rust! unless freshly scratched or gouged, all aluminum surfaces are covered wit ha near-invisible layer of aluminum oxide (rust) that acts like a barrier against further corrosion. anodizing is a type of aluminum finish that strengthens the natural barrier of aluminum oxide to make it more acid resistant. no oiling is necessary to keep anodized finishes in good shape. the only stuff you have ot watch out for with aluminum is mercury. mercury will destroy aluminum beyond repair. but since the mercury bans about 20 years ago accidentally spills of mercury on your gun isn't very likely... mercuric corrosive primer soot will not damage your gun.
- Q:Does burning aluminum in a fire hurt the environment / ground near by?
- Aluminum is very reactive in air and will form a layer of aluminum oxide around the outside of any piece. This oxide layer is very stable which is why aluminum doesn't corrode. Since your block of aluminum will be totally oxidized being in a fire, it's inert and just going to sit in the hole for the foreseeable future. The burning paint might not be healthy to breath but that's about the only hazard. Most common soil is a mixture of aluminum, carbon and silica compounds anyways so you aren't even adding anything particularly exotic. Alternatively, you could bring along a couple fifths of whiskey. It's lighter and has less packaging so it's the environmentally friendly way to get drunk.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range