Phase: Three Phase
Output Voltage: 380
Packaging & Delivery
wooden case for export package
1. Three phase in and out system, compatible with utility of 380/400/415V, 50/60Hz
2.Online double conversion,
200V/208V (line to line), 50/60Hz
Input voltage window
+20%~-20%, full load
-20%~-40%, power derating between 100% to 70%
Bypass voltage window
+15%--20%, full load
Charger voltage precision
±1% (balance load),2% (unbalance load)
Output voltage transient
5%(0~100% load step)
Voltage THD(Total Harmonic Distortion)
THD<2%(linear load),THD<5%(nonlinear load)
Frequency tracking range
Frequency precision (free running)
120°±0.5° (balance and unalance load)
Voltage unbalance degree (100% unbalance load)
Frequency tracking speed
0.5Hz/s to 5Hz/s, adjustable
102% long time operation
110%, transfer to bypass after 1hour
125%, transfer to bypass after 10 minutes
150%, transfer to bypass after 1 minute
>150%, transfer to bypass after 200ms
Bypass overload capability
125%, long time operation
125%< load<130%, last for more than 1 hour
130%<load<150%,last for more than 6 minutes
>1000%, last for more than 100ms
- Q:Can maintain power close to 320W of the server running more than 8 hours of UPS power supply
- You 320 or about the power or use 1KVA of the UPS, but also with the best use of the battery line it, much more than the backup type of money,
- Q:What is UPS / EPS?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of the constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:Is the power cabinet and the control cabinet separate?
- Large UPS power supply cabinets and control cabinets are separate. UPS is divided into input cabinet, bypass cabinet, output cabinet
- Q:UPS power supply does not store electricity
- Your battery is over discharge, but also a power off it, but 2 minutes enough for you to shut down the security, so continue to use no
- Q:How to use and maintain UPS uninterruptible power supply
1) UPS use of the environment should pay attention to good ventilation, conducive to heat, and keep the environment clean.
2) Do not carry inductive load, such as Dianchao Ji, fluorescent, air conditioning, etc., in order to avoid damage to the uninterruptible power supply bad.
3) UPS output load control in about 60% for the best, the highest reliability.
4) UPS with light (such as 1000VA UPS with 100VA load) may cause the battery depth of discharge, will reduce the battery life, should be avoided.
5) the appropriate discharge, contribute to the activation of the battery, such as long-term non-stop electricity, every three months should be cut off the mains with UPS with a load discharge time, this can extend the battery life.
6) for most small UPS, work and then open the UPS, boot to avoid the boot start, get off work should be shut down UPS; UPS for the network room, because most of the network is 24 hours of work, so UPS must also run around the clock.
7) UPS discharge should be promptly charged to avoid the battery due to excessive self-discharge and damage.
- Q:UPS power supply
- The normal situation is not required to drive. That can not be connected to the computer.
- Q:Can the battery of the car be used on the UPS power supply?
- Can be as long as the voltage match on the line For example, your UPS is a battery 12V then you then the car must also be 12V, but if you are two 24V three 36V or 4 48V, then then only one car battery is Not necessarily have to be connected in series to the same voltage
- Q:What kind of money is needed to monitor the UPS power supply for the system, which is a good brand
- I suggest you choose the domestic brand Ai Pu, in line with your use, you can also give you a matching program, the price of absolute concessions!
- Q:Why is the UPS power supply ever alarming?
- One is the fault of the other is that you are fake
- Q:What is the difference between a UPS outlet and an ordinary outlet?
- UPS power supply mainly by the UPS host and UPS batteries, divided into online, backup and online interactive several, according to the frequency of high frequency machine and frequency machine, it is in the machine work, it will be the mains AC reverse Change, and stored in their own power, once the power supply, it will be able to provide power, the use of electrical equipment to maintain a working time, to maintain the time may be 10 minutes, half an hour, the delay time is generally the battery capacity decision. ● High reliability uninterrupted power supply - to ensure the continuity of power ● grid regulation, purification function - to eliminate power fluctuations, pollution ● battery management function - to extend battery life ● intelligent monitoring function - an effective solution to power maintenance
Our products have passed relevant certificates. ISO9001, ISO14001, CE,CCC, and intellectual property certificates.We have 56 members in R&D department. For the markets' need, Every month there will be new models developed. Innovation is our development direction and business policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||50.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Central America
20.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range