Phase: Three Phase
Output Voltage: 380
Packaging & Delivery
wooden case for export package
1. Three phase in and out system, compatible with utility of 380/400/415V, 50/60Hz
2.Online double conversion,
200V/208V (line to line), 50/60Hz
Input voltage window
+20%~-20%, full load
-20%~-40%, power derating between 100% to 70%
Bypass voltage window
+15%--20%, full load
Charger voltage precision
±1% (balance load),2% (unbalance load)
Output voltage transient
5%(0~100% load step)
Voltage THD(Total Harmonic Distortion)
THD<2%(linear load),THD<5%(nonlinear load)
Frequency tracking range
Frequency precision (free running)
120°±0.5° (balance and unalance load)
Voltage unbalance degree (100% unbalance load)
Frequency tracking speed
0.5Hz/s to 5Hz/s, adjustable
102% long time operation
110%, transfer to bypass after 1hour
125%, transfer to bypass after 10 minutes
150%, transfer to bypass after 1 minute
>150%, transfer to bypass after 200ms
Bypass overload capability
125%, long time operation
125%< load<130%, last for more than 1 hour
130%<load<150%,last for more than 6 minutes
>1000%, last for more than 100ms
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply for example
- The benefits of uninterruptible power supply are not afraid of an unexpected power outage.
Ups uninterruptible power supply are equipped with a group of batteries, usually in the absence of power when the internal charger on the battery pack to charge, after filling into the floating state, the battery maintenance. When the power accident end, UPS uninterruptible power supply in milliseconds time immediately into the inverter state, the battery power into 220V AC, continuous power supply, while UPS uninterruptible power supply alarm sound, suggesting that power interruption During this period, the user can hear the alarm sound almost no other impact, the original equipment such as the computer is still normal use, no effect.
Such as the use of a computer for a design or text editing work, if there is no UPS uninterruptible power supply, power failure, the computer immediately forced to shut down, the previous design or text editing work in the future and the preservation of the part will be lost, if used Ups uninterruptible power supply is not affected, in time to save the design or text editing work can be, no information will be lost.
- Q:What is the difference between DC and UPS?
- Yes, the role of the DC screen is when the power supply interruption through the dual power switch to quickly provide a reliable backup power, as well as the supply of high-voltage switch operation power.
UPS is the role of DC power into AC power supply to DCS or other devices such as computers.
- Q:UPS power supply in the long machine and the standard machine is what does this mean? What kind of good?
- Long machine refers to the machine does not have built-in battery, this machine needs to be based on the customer's use of the environment to delay the time to the outside of the battery, the longer the longer the price the higher the price, the specific configuration program but also consult professionals.
From the practical and endurance in terms of long machine, of course, better.
- Q:The difference between starting the battery and the battery for uninterruptible power supply
- Lithium-ion battery / lead-acid battery / nickel-metal hydride, battery-borne, battery-mounted, lighting, ignition (abbreviated as SLI) and power supply (SLIG abbreviated as SLIG in the 1980s) Nickel - cadmium batteries. Generally refers to the car battery (automobile battery), or call the car to start the battery. More than the rated capacity of the rated battery C about 36 ~ 210A · h, forming a series, the specific energy of 35 ~ 45W · h / kg (according to 20h discharge rate of energy). Can discharge several times the discharge rate of C discharge.
Uninterruptible power supply battery: the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter circuit modules such as direct current into the mains of the system equipment. Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:EPS, UPS power supply What does this mean? What are their respective uses?
- Recommended answer has been written very well, concise and clear, I will not repeat.
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply output of the neutral line (N pole),
- In fact, you do not have to use a metal copper wire on it.
- Q:Why should the UPS power supply be bypassed?
- Mainly to take into account the uninterrupted power supply, machine overload or failure can be normal power supply.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply is generally used in what place?
- So called uninterruptible power supply, which is mainly used for power requirements are relatively high occasions
- Q:Ups load problem
- If the UPS power supply capacity is nKVA, the output power factor is cosφ (conventional 0.7 or 0.8, depending on the load)
1. Then the UPS full load load is: n * 1000 * cosφ (W)
2. General UPS with 30% -70% of the load is reasonable, then the actual load with n * 1000 * cosφ * 0.7 (W) more appropriate.
3.UPS power load is too large will alarm, the use of the instructions will generally have a detailed description of different types of different brands of UPS overload capacity is not the same. Backup or online interactive UPS load is too large will alarm, and in the specified time automatically shut down the UPS output; online UPS load is too large will alarm, and in the specified time jump bypass, by the electricity directly for the Load power supply (if the load is short-circuit directly off the output, do not jump bypass).
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply OEM is what it means
- OEM is a package meaning word, that is, you want the product to help you process,
Our products have passed relevant certificates. ISO9001, ISO14001, CE,CCC, and intellectual property certificates.We have 56 members in R&D department. For the markets' need, Every month there will be new models developed. Innovation is our development direction and business policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||50.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Central America
20.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range