Order On-line Tracking
3.5mm Headphone Audio Jack Pay Tellphone Mobile Phone chip credit card reader for Iphone Andriod
It is an encrypted magnetic stripe reader that works with various mobile devices. It reads up to 2 tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction, providing superior reading performance for your mobile device. A merchant account is required to accept credit card transactions. Customize appearance and color is available
1. Slim size: light and slim size for high portability
2. Reduce investment: The user may use own mobile phone to complete the transaction. No need to invest for the heavier POS or ePOS
3. High security: Data is encrypted before transmitted to the mobile phone. Avoid the possibility of being stolen by trojan horses.
4. High reliability: Embedded professional decoder IC speed up the decoding. High swiping performance
5. Ultra low power consumption: Power up by button cell. Peak operating current < 1mA, which could be the lowest power consumption in the similar products.
6. High compatibility: Support bidirectional communication between phone and device. Compatible for domestic and imported mobile phones. Can support 90% or above smart phones.
Plugs into audio headphone jack – no cables
Mechanical design allows easy and reliable card swipe
No external power supply required
Superior magstripe reader performance
Bi-directional card reading
Reads up to three tracks of card data
Data is encrypted for end-to-end security using TDES, DUKPT
MS612 (Dual tracks: 1, 2 track) MS623 (Dual tracks: 2,3 track)
Power up by embedded button cell (Depend on customer: Can be powered up by Audio jack of Mobile phone)
Connection to mobile
Plug-in 4 pins 3.5mm audio jack
Magnetic card. e.g. Credit cards, debit cards, membership cards
Build-in Hardware decoder
20,000 times for normal swiping
Battery standby time
3 - 70 IPS (7.6 - 177.8 cm/s)
Swiped data encrypted before sent to mobile phone
Optional: 3DES (TDES)/AES. Support FIXED KEY or DUKPT key management
< 200ms (complete data encryption from all tracks)
iOS, Android system
-20'C to 70'C
41.7mm x 30mm x 13.7mm
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|