||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Iron Steel China Suppliers
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Model Number: DC01,SPCC,ST12
Type: Steel Coil
Technique: Cold Rolled
Surface Treatment: Oiled, Oiled
Application: Normal Formed Steel for Refrigerator Casing, Oil Drum, Steel Furniture, Refrigerator Casing, Oil Drum, Steel Furniture
Length: Any Length Based on Coil Weight or by Required
Product Name: 2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Iron Steel China Suppliers
Key Word: Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Surface: Bright, Matt
Coil Inner Diameter: 508/610mm
Coil Weight: 3--10MT
Steel Grade: DC01,SPCC,ST12
Supply Ability: 550,000 MT per year
2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Iron Steel China Suppliers
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS,etc.
Any length based on coil weight or by required
Coil Inner Diameter
Delivery lead time
15~30 Days after Receiving T/T Prepayment or LC Date
Port of Loading
L/C at Sight
T/T 30% in Advance,70% Balance against B/L copy
550,000 metric tons per year
25 metric tons
Mill's standard export sea-worthy packing
Normal Formed Steel for Refrigerator Casing, Oil Drum, Steel Furniture etc
Packing and Package
Packing: Mill's standard export sea-worthy packing
MOQ: 25 MT( in one 20ft FCL)
Delivery time: 15-30 days after prepayment or L/C date
Remark: The third party inspection is accepted
Corrugated Steel Sheet
- Q:deflection calculations in a steel cylinder?
- the area of the cylinder bypass area is extensive actual its 28.26 cm^2 so if the wieght is 14 which ability the metallic consists of .5 kg/cm2 , which isn't something we enable metallic the gentle one carry as much as a million.4 t/cm2 that's 1400 kg no longer 0.5 , so dont worry urself approximately deflection....
- Q:Wrestling Steel Cage?
- the only thing you can find is a bird cage because their is no way you can buy a steel cage unless you build it yourself
- Q:what type of steel is used to make rail tracks?
- Hoghead has it right, it is quite mild steel, every time they try harder steel it does not stand up to the stress and breaks more readily. Rail, odd as it seems can get corrugated and rough same as a dirt road and needs to be reground from time to time to reshape the top part of the rail. Rust is not a problem on a track in use so stainless would be a unnecessary expense. Also, in high wear places, specialized welding crews come in in add new material to the most worn parts, as in switches and then regrind it to the proper profile, mild steel accepts this much better than a harder steel would.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- I'll buy one. You'll have to machine it from blocks... You could invest in a milling machine - they are like drill presses and lathes all together and more... If you hook it up to your computer, you can do a CNC milling, where you can get really creative and finely detailed. Stainless is heavy and hard, so it'll go through your bits, and you should use the super duty bits as well. I have always wanted an SS chess set, I made a board out of leather. It's really super awesome, just need your pieces now. Or make mine from Plutonium, or Tungsten Carbide.
- Q:What does steel angel zero have to do with steel angel kurumi?
- Steel Angel Zero is an OVA (Original Video Animation), a very short animation that went straight to DVD. It probably was written because Kurumi was so popular, and the producer wanted to check the waters for whether they should make a second season. It's pretty hard to keep track of what anime is which, especially in the more popular series. If you think Zero is worth zero, try Steel Angel Kurumi 2 (anime, 12 episodes), and Steel Angel Kurumi Encore (OVA, 4 episodes) as well.
- Q:Galvanized Steel Poisoning?
- i have a dog with a galvanized chain on her neck ''for looks'' can she get even the slightest harmful effect from it being on her 24/7?
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used over most other metals due to its desireable properties for buildings. To name a few: strength, hardness, ductility, conductivity, flexability, weight, ability to shape/mold, non-combustability, weather resistance and cost Many other metals have the same properties, only on different scales. For instance, copper may be an excellent conductor, howwever it's expensive and not very weather resistant. Aluminum may be flexible, moldable, but not very strong. The list goes on and on..
- Q:What is the history of steel?
- There's wide history of steel, you can read different tutorials online to know more about it. Check wiki for detailed information.
- Q:Man of Steel vs Superman (1978)?
- Well, I haven't seen it Man of Steel but I really see it hard to believe that's better than Superman. To me, Superman with Christopher Reeve is the best movie about Superman ever made. When I first saw it I was amazed. Watching Superman flying for the first time, catching Loise and graving that helicopter before it falls... it was awesome! I loved it! The other movies that followed were bad but this one was amazing. I've seen what other actors have made with the character, but I believe Christopher was the best. He was the perfect man, the perfect gentleman and the best superhero ever. I know that this Superman is for the new generations so it will be more 'real' and more 'suffered' or will have more personal issues dealing with his origins and blah blah blah... and I wish him good luck, but honestly? I stick to the original Superman because whenever I see Christopher Reeve flying around the planet as Superman (hanging from wires-no CGI people!) and I hear that characteristic music I just melt and I'm a child once more. So good luck to the new generation, I really hope they like this new guy and new story, but I'm more than fine with the original version, thank you. Hope it helps! ;)
- Q:stainless steel not so stainless?
- Hi okorder.com/... This article is helpful to avoid future problems. Personally, when something burned beyond burn I put water in the pan 1/2 full and heat it to a boil and simmer it 5 minutes and all the gunk is easy to remove with a scrubbie sponge and soap, water and or baking soda. I love cast iron cookware because it is a great nonstick option that does not emit toxic fumes at high temperatures like Teflon can. Seasoning it properly once in awhile is all it takes and it is indestructible. Have a great day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range