· Outside antenna has magnetic feature to mount on the roof of vehicle
· Outside antenna distance should be at least 5 feet from inside antenna
· Recommended to mount outside antenna near rear end of the roof
Wireless Car Booster don’t need the mobile phone to be connected, it would amplify and send
the signals wirelessly inside the covered areas, therefore people can move around to make a phone call,
though they are limited to a 1-3meter radius
1. For Car Use.2. Frequency bandwidth of 850MHZ. 4. Full-duplex mode (improvement of out coming and incoming )signal.5. Low power consumption and avoid to interference to BTS.6. Mini Size and Good Looking.7. Compatibility with CE and RoHS standards .
Frequency Range( MHz)
1. Booster unit.
2. External Dual Band Magnetic-Mount Antenna
3. Internal Whip Antenna
4. 12V Car cigarette lighter DC power supply
Warranty & Return Policy:
1. Warranty covers replacement within 12 months.
2. All returns must have an RMA number before they are returned to us. If product is received without an RMA number
it will not be processed.
3. You must place the item(s) including all accessories to be returned in protective packaging (shipping box) with bubble
wrap and make sure that the item(s) do not shake or rattle. Items that are sent in envelopes and incorrect shipping
containers will be refused and returned at your expense.
4. All unauthorized, no reason, etc. returns are subject to 10% restocking fee.
- Q:How does the COMFAST wireless relay router use the relay function (model CF, wR360N)?
- Also note that because the default IP address settings most manufacturers at the factory are the same, is the need to ensure that the relay wireless router LAN port (LAN) relay wireless router IP address and not to be set the same IP address, otherwise it will cause the relay wireless router IP address conflict, if the relay wireless router is not properly dealt with, may be a networking problem (think two routers use the same IP address, naturally do not know from which the Internet router will understand). The best solution is to enter the "network parameters" - "LAN port settings", first relay wireless router IP address is removed, generally modify the 4 digit IP address of third bits on it. If you cannot modify the IP address of the relay wireless router, it does not matter, but the wireless relay settings will be a little bit more troublesome, as will be mentioned below.
- Q:What is a repeater for?
- The repeater is the most simple network interconnection equipment, mainly to complete the physical layer, is responsible for the physical layer of two nodes according to a transmission of information, copy, adjust and complete the signal amplification function, in order to prolong the network length. As a result of loss, the signal power transmitted on the line will be gradually attenuated, attenuation to a certain extent will cause signal distortion, and this will lead to a reception error. Repeaters are designed to solve this problem.
- Q:M wireless routing repeater USD hole how to adjust the transmit signal
- The input router management IP, log into the background into the wireless settings, all the settings must be guaranteed and the same set of relay routers; check the "open WDS", SSID and BSSID wireless router to input bridging (MAC address);
- Q:The difference between bridge and relay
- A bridge is a bridge between devices that connect signals from one point bridge to another.
- Q:The net line is about 200 meters, and there is a repeater in the middle. Can we use it?
- As for outdoor, plastic sleeve must be used, otherwise the sun and rain will not change for more than two years.
- Q:TP-LINK wireless signal repeater. What mode should I choose?
- In addition, you can also try REPEATER mode, relay mode, the settings are relatively simple, but it is not clear what your model. Recommend to read the instructions and then set up.
- Q:What is SIEMENS's bus repeater?
- The 485 bus can be isolated by photoelectricity to prevent common mode voltage interference. Auto switch between RS-485 bus and RS-422 bus can be supported.To put it plainly is to extend the use of network communications for example
- Q:Which brand of network repeaters is of better quality?
- I will send a signal repeater, when you connect the switch relay mode (some repeaters used to relay more than) you can find yourself in the emission signal routing in the WiFi list, after the connection (to be renamed) to achieve the forwarding of the original signal, so as to achieve the goal of enhancing signal propagation.
- Q:Can routers be plugged in after the relay is successful?
- Wireless relay is explained as follows: wireless relay mode, as the name suggests, is the role of wireless AP in the network connection, which can achieve the signal relay and amplification, thus extending the coverage of wireless networks.
- Q:Why do home networks typically use routers? Repeaters, bridges, and the like? What is the name of a direct link modem for a network?
- Router: has to judge the network address and select the IP path function, it can in the network environment, the establishment of a flexible connection, data packet and medium access method is used to connect all kinds of completely different subnet, the router accepts only the source station or other router information, an Internet device belonging to the network layer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range