· Outside antenna has magnetic feature to mount on the roof of vehicle
· Outside antenna distance should be at least 5 feet from inside antenna
· Recommended to mount outside antenna near rear end of the roof
Wireless Car Booster don’t need the mobile phone to be connected, it would amplify and send
the signals wirelessly inside the covered areas, therefore people can move around to make a phone call,
though they are limited to a 1-3meter radius
1. For Car Use.2. Frequency bandwidth of 850MHZ. 4. Full-duplex mode (improvement of out coming and incoming )signal.5. Low power consumption and avoid to interference to BTS.6. Mini Size and Good Looking.7. Compatibility with CE and RoHS standards .
Frequency Range( MHz)
1. Booster unit.
2. External Dual Band Magnetic-Mount Antenna
3. Internal Whip Antenna
4. 12V Car cigarette lighter DC power supply
Warranty & Return Policy:
1. Warranty covers replacement within 12 months.
2. All returns must have an RMA number before they are returned to us. If product is received without an RMA number
it will not be processed.
3. You must place the item(s) including all accessories to be returned in protective packaging (shipping box) with bubble
wrap and make sure that the item(s) do not shake or rattle. Items that are sent in envelopes and incorrect shipping
containers will be refused and returned at your expense.
4. All unauthorized, no reason, etc. returns are subject to 10% restocking fee.
- Q:Is the bus relay fiber interface integrated with the bus repeater?
- The bus relay fiber interface is not integrated with the bus repeaterA repeater is a device that connects network lines and is often used for two-way forwarding of physical signals between two network nodes. The repeater is the most simple network interconnection equipment, mainly to complete the physical layer, is responsible for the physical layer of two nodes according to a transmission of information, copy, adjust and complete the signal amplification function, in order to prolong the network length.
- Q:The role of optical repeaters in optical fiber communications
- The function of the optical repeater is to compensate the attenuation of light and to shape the distorted pulse signal. When the optical signal is transmitted in a certain distance in the optical fiber, the light energy is attenuated, thus reducing the quality of the information transmission. In order to overcome this characteristic, a repeater is installed at every distance to ensure high quality and long distance transmission in large capacity and long distance optical fiber communication systems. This system is also called fiber relay communication.
- Q:What is the difference between a router, a hub, a switch, and a repeater?
- Hubs:HUB is a basic device in the data communication system. It is the same as the transmission medium such as twisted pair. It is a hardware device without any software support or very little management software. It is widely used in various occasions. The hub works in a local area network (LAN) environment, like a network card, applied to the first layer of the OSI reference model, and hence is referred to as the physical layer device. The hub is internally interconnected with electrical appliances. When the LAN environment is maintained as a logical bus or a ring structure, a physical, star, or tree network structure can be built entirely on the hub. In this respect, hubs play the role of multi port repeaters. In fact, the hub is actually a repeater, the only difference is that the hub can provide more port services, so called multi port repeater hub.
- Q:Can networks with master keys expand network signals with wireless repeaters?
- Wireless repeaters are also called wireless AP. AP Access Point (wireless access node) abbreviation, it is equivalent to the wired network hub or switch, however, this is a wireless signal transmission function of the hub, it can provide a dialogue for a plurality of wireless Internet devices intersection.
- Q:Can wireless routers be used as repeaters?
- Can be used as a repeater.After entering the router management page, in the network parameter -LAN port settings, modify the IP and the main router is different. Restart after save.
- Q:What's the function of repeaters in fire fighting engineering?
- Relay module works in fire protection engineering: in the bus fire automatic alarm system, a local bus failure (such as short circuit) often occurs, resulting in the whole alarm system can not work properly.
- Q:How to set up wireless relay
- Sub router settings:First, enter the router management interface - Advanced Settings - wireless network settings - WDS - WDS mode (relay) - (must be the same type of encryption encryption algorithm and the main router) - key (fill in the main router password), click "open scan" (will search to the SSID and MAC address information of the router fill in the main router BSSID) - (MAC address), set up, click on the application".Secondly, the wireless network - basic settings (wireless network - select "open", wireless channel (select the same channel as the host router)
- Q:About the use of RS485 repeaters?
- The installation position depends on your needs.. It is better to install it near the physical length of 300 and 600 of your network. To achieve the best results.
- Q:The use of Axure RP repeaters
- Axure 7 big bright spot is that it is a repeater, a data set, which can import data and images, add, delete rows, sort and filter data, advanced interactive commonly used, worthy of study.
- Q:What's the difference between a wireless AP and a relay router?
- Wireless AP is the use of wireless devices (mobile phones and other mobile devices) users access to the wired network access point, turn the wired broadband into wireless WiFi, this WiFi is AP.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range