Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- Read this link.
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- Replace your compression driven airconditioner with a gas fired absorption cycle air conditioner (there'll be a government subsidy or grant for that due to the R22 being phased out), install vacuum tube solar thermal collectors at a tenth the price of solar photovoltaics and use the hot water for the absorption cycle heat source with the natural gas burners as a backup. This avoids all the energy losses involved in the various energy conversions and solar thermal uses all wavelengths of solar energy while many photo-voltaics uses only one wavelength (newer dye based, multi layer, and quantum dot photovoltaics are all about using more than one wavelength of light). Solar thermal will also give you hot water and residential heating which are the other two big energy uses in a home. If you are bent on spending ten times the money on photovoltaics instead of solar thermal then figure out how many hours you actually run your AC for, use the filter replacement counter on your programmable thermostat to give you how long your fan is running in days and multiply that by 24 then divide your 500 kw/hrs by this value and since the power company only buys power from you at half the price that they will sell it to you at and you will have to buy power back at night, multiply by a fudge factor of say .5, this gives you a rough estimate of how many watts of solar panels you'll need to install in kilowatts, multiply this by 0,000 and that's roughly how much it will cost you in dollars (assuming $0 per watt installed, solar cells can be as low as $ per watt to manufacture but those aren't available yet and you also need to have them assembled into panels and installed so $0 per watt is a reasonable figure, people usually use values from $4 per watt through $9 per watt). Then after you get over the sticker shock, reconsider solar thermal.
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- This okorder.com for more detail.
- Q:2v about 600ma Solar Panel?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:how many solar panels?
- It depends on how many watts of electricity you wants..
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- I worked for a plumbing service that offered hot water solar panel installs and replacements. I've replaced perfectly good solar panels for people who wanted to upgrade to the latest. We had piles and piles of panels out behind the shop. We use to scrap the copper and sell the glass panes. A few people would ask to scavenge panels and the boss would let them have it cheap, just to move some of the stuff. I would do the same. I'd find a local installer and see what they do with the leftovers. Chances are, if you searched diligently, you could probably find panels in good shape and use them to supplement your energy usage. Bear in mind, solar hot water system are very different from standard systems. They usually have a much larger storage tank. Typically 80-20 gallons compared to 40. They have a circulating pump and temperature sensors to move the heated water from the panel into the tank. These larger hot water heaters/tanks have much better storage and insulation to keep the water temperature that is generated during the day to last into the evening when people are home to use the shower and wash clothes to take advantage of solar heat. It's not just a matter of getting a panel and slapping it up. There's are technical aspects that need to be followed and if you don't know them, I would advise against doing it yourself. Study up on it and see if it's something you want to tackle on your own before you go too far doing legwork to find out details that might be cost prohibitive or too complicated. Good luck.
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Definitely, your idea is a perfect one. Solar electricity panels work well.
- Q:solar panel efficiency in space?
- Solar panels on spacecraft are a lot more efficient than ones made for home use. That doesn't include the effect of the atmosphere.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- I co own Sunpower Solutions. We are a solar company in South Jersey. I can tell you that the average cost for a system under 7Kw, is $7.95 per watt. What people fail to realize, is that there is a lot more that goes into a PV system than just panels. Racking, hardware, combiner box, inverters, labor to put the panels up, pay the electrician that ties it all together, the architect that measures the wind load on the panels, etc. It's not cheap. Although, in the state of NJ, the the amount of time it takes for the system paying for itself, is 4 years. It doesn't matter if it's a huge system or the smallest PV system, it's 4 years. Any questions, just ask. @Martin: The thing with those programs, is that the company that is leasing the system, is taking advantage of the renewable energy credit that the system is producing. Yes you get cheap electricity, but you are not taking advantage of the money making ability of the renewable energy credits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range