A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- Typically you mount it with the frame as a ground and you ground the frame with a wire or cable tied into the ground when the mobile home is parked.
- Q:What is a good solar panel to buy?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:how instal solar panel?
- hello, okorder.com/
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- small solar panels will produce some electricity under artificial light, but not nearly as much as in sunlight. Is that enough to charge your laptop? probably not, but you would have to try it to be certain. Of course you would have to orient it to get the maximum light, and that may not be possible in the tight confines of an airline seat. don't forget they dim the lights at night. Bottom line, won't work. Some aircraft have a connector to allow you to power (and charge) your laptop. It you have that, you need to get the right cable. .
- Q:Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- Absolutely not. This is a myth. The energy payback of a solar panel far outweighs its cost. With current technology (which is vastly improving every year), the payback begins in about -4 years depending on climate. This means that after -4 years, the solar panel has generated the same amount of energy that was used in its entire creation up until the point that it was installed. The panel will then continue to generate power for another 20-25 years at 90-98% capacity if properly maintained. The U.S. Department of Energy has conducted extensive studies on the subject and the results (which i'm quoting) can be viewed on their PV Faq page...
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Unlikely to prove useful. Solar panels don't generate very much current. You would probably wind up spending several thousand dollars, and wind up with a solar panel array (including batteries and power inverter) that is certainly not portable. You will also need adequate current for your projection source (ie DVD player or computer), as well as sound. By and large, the cheapest projectors require the least amount of power. There is no way around the fact that, for a projector to be practical, it must output out a great deal of light. Adequate light requires adequate current.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- Nice enough idea you have there, but practical reality is waiting to bring you back to your senses. The appliances you want to operate take a lot of power. You would need an awful lot of solar cells or a very cumbersome windmill to provide sufficient energy for them. You will find that for a mobile kitchen, an ordinary generator running on gasoline or diesel will be much less expensive to buy and maintain, less trouble to haul around, and much easier to replace if necessary. Considering that propane will probably prove less expensive yet, go with that for as many appliances as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range